November 1, 2014 | 903 users online

Mascara - Christian Dior - Diorshow Iconic High Definition Lash Curler Mascara

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/4/2011 12:26:00 PM More reviews by jskellis

I have blonde, straight lashes. I never use a curler since I don't want to damage them so I've just dealt with having no curl. This mascara, however, curls my lashes fairly well without a curler which makes them look incredibly big along side the great separation and length it gives.

This may be the only high end mascara comparable to Chanel Inimitable. They're both amazing in different ways, so I could never choose, but it's the only one that's impressed me as much as Inimitable.

EDIT: They're Real! by Benefit has impressed me more than the mascaras mentioned above, but Dioshow Iconic is still amazing. I took it down from 5 stars to 4 for two reasons: it doesn't curl as well as They're Real and the non-waterproof formula acts like a waterproof formula making it difficult/damaging to remove. Even though They're Real is my HG, I'm leaving the repurchase a "yes" because this remains in my top 3 mascaras and I'd get again if if they ever discontinue the Benefit one.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/2/2011 1:12:00 AM More reviews by faythless

After reading all the reviews, I purchased this recently. The mascara itself is ok, nothing great. My lashes are naturally long and curled, but the mascara made it straighter than usual. It also didn't give much volume...my lashes pretty much look the same without it. The brush was hard to get the outer corners. But it didn't smudge/flake or give me raccoon eyes, which I really liked. Unfortunately not enough to buy it again, especially for the price.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/17/2011 7:34:00 PM More reviews by Kiki91768

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

I was so sad when this product didn't work for me. I think the wand is ery nice and it seperates the lashes but it was an ok formula. I have very straight lashes so I need a formula that can hold all day which sadly this doesn't do. It doesn't flake or smudge which is amazing but it falls short from holding my eyelash curl. I won't be prchasing this product again,

rated 3 of 5 on 4/17/2011 1:59:00 AM More reviews by Moonjellie14

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I was excited to get this after reading so much rave reviews, but was rather disappointed when I got my hands on this mascara. I must say I love the wand which separates each lash beautifully and effortlessly. I love the volume it gave to my lashes too. But, it also gave me raccoon eyes by midday which I don't love :(

rated 5 of 5 on 4/10/2011 11:18:00 PM More reviews by koreancutie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Diorshow Iconic is part of my lash ritual, it allows me to get that mega doe eyed false lash look. I love this mascara, its actually my second time buying this one. I use my shiseido curler to curl my lashes and then I apply the shiseido lash primer, followed immediately by a coat of diorshow iconic, followed by a coat of dior extase. The trick is applying all the coats while they're wet otherwise you get a big clumpy mess. This gives me the look that I love big, full, long curled lashes, which is saying something considering that I am blessed with short, straight asian lashes will definitely repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/29/2011 9:49:00 PM More reviews by D0nut5

Another mascara that I'm loving right now!!! Not clumpy, volumizing, and lengthing too...Works very well on my asian eye lashes... Price at around $28 is a little high but the packaging and the quality makes up for it!!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/28/2011 10:30:00 PM More reviews by anmitchell25

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really enjoyed this mascara. I use it more for my everyday look like when I go to work and such because it gives me great curl and definition, it's more of a natural look. I do like to use it as a "base" for my other mascaras on the evenings and weekends, because of the curl it provides, the only reason I say I wouldn't purchase it again is because I like to go for more of a dramatic look for my lashes that stands out. If you are looking for a great defining mascara that looks very natural and enhances your natural lashes I would recommend this one.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/19/2011 2:10:00 PM More reviews by tabbycam

I am extremely impressed by this mascara. I'd never used Dior for mascara before and while I had heard it works well for the falsie doe-eyed look I like to go for, I wasn't expecting it to be so nice. I have thin, blonde lashes (but I do have a lot of them) and I find this mascara holds a curl perfectly, I don't even need to use a lash curler. It makes my lashes look noticeably extended and highlights every single one of them.
Cons? This probably isn't for you if you like to go for a natural look, and even if you like the more glamorous effect it produces, it does take a couple of days to get to know the huge brush. I don't find it to flake or clump if applied correctly. Definitely the best mascara I've used to date (almost all of the drugstore brands and also the Lancome one that's quite popular at the moment pale in comparison.)

rated 4 of 5 on 3/16/2011 7:03:00 AM More reviews by Pepelyashka

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

This is the best mascara I have ever used, it makes my lashes look like fake lashes, people have asked me numerous times if I was wearing false lashes. The reason why I wouldn't buy it again, though, is because it smudges under my eyebrows and it's really annoying, I can't go to work or go out and keep trying to wipe the smudging and not destroy the rest of my eye make up as well.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/8/2011 9:19:00 PM More reviews by babygirl95

I love this mascara!! I bought it on a whim. I usually buy the regular diorshow but I wanted to dry something new. This mascara stays on forever, gives length, volume and dark, dramatic lashes. I am really impressed by this mascara! I would definitely repurchase. The only negative about this product is the price.