Nivea A Kiss of Flavor Cherry

3.8

Octyldodecanol, Microcrystalline Wax, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Castor Seed Oil, Cetyl Palmitate, Myristyl Myristate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Bis Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate 2, C20 40 Alkyl Stearate, Glycerin, Carnauba Wax, Tocopheryl Acetate, Jojoba Seed Oil, Sweet Almond Oil, Shea Butter, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Grape Seed Oil, Beeswax, Butyl Methoxydibenzoykmethane, Water, Fragrance, Neohesperidin Dihydrochalcone, Red 7 Lake, Blue 1 (CI 42090), Red 30 Lake

I'll just say this: I really love the color, but I am not particularly fond of the smell/taste. In my opinion it's kind of like cough syrup. But then again, I am generally not a fan of cherry flavor, so if you like cherry flavor you'll probably be okay with it.

I'd actually give this a 4.5. If it were a little bit more moisturizing, I'd be over the moon, but this is pretty good for what it is, certainly better than most balms in the market. I usually dislike flavors/scents on lip balms, but I actually like this one. The cherry scent is juicy (but not nauseating like the NYX glosses). One reviewer said it's like cherry starburst and I agree! The tint is fantastic. I have pretty pigmented lips and this really does the trick and actually shows up. I talk to people at my job all day long, and it's nice that I can put this on without having to whip a mirror out. Very nice for low key/natural makeup too!

Skin: Oily, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

I prefer this one over the strawberry one because it seems to be a little less slippery for some reason. Also prefer the scent a bit. It's a deeper red that's a bit more blue-based, and it has some shimmer but you can't see it once applied. I wouldn't call this MLBB since it's a bit too pigmented to be considered natural, but it's nice for when you feel like adding colour and don't necessarily want to carry around a high maintenance lip gloss or lip stick. I do find my lips a bit tight after the moisture has worn off though. The packaging isn't my fave but it'll do for the $1.35 i paid.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I love this lip balm. It is very tinted, like lipstick, but also moisturizing. It's a little too red for me, so I just blot it or mix it with another lip balm. It smells so yummy, like Cherry Starburst!

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I keep this in my bag at all times - I love it that much. I agree with most reviewers who say this isn't super moisturizing, but I use a lot of other heavy lip treatments that keep my lips moisturized anyway, so this is fine for me. It gives a gorgeous reddish tint that looks like you either just ate a cherry popsicle or bit your lips. Perfect for those days when you don't want to bother picking out a lipstick, or when you want to go out of the house and need a little color on your face. It also lasts through a workout (I don't like to wear makeup to the gym, but if you are one of those types who likes to, this is perfect), which is pretty impressive for me.

I got this product because it's very cheap and I've never tried Nivea products.

Pros:
cheap
smells/taste good
tint of color
moderate moisturizing abilities

Cons:
can be a little too pigmented
isn't as moisturizing as it could be

Happy shopping!

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

This was just ok for me. I like the sheer tint it leaves on your lips and I like the cherry smell. The problem is that it's just not very moisturizing. It's rather waxy and hard. I will use this when my lips are already moisturized with another balm, and it does help seal in the moisture. But if you start out with dry, chapped lips, and put this on, it won't really soothe or moisturize them (in my experience.) Too bad, because I think the Nivea lip balm packaging is so cute!

I've tried this product once when I was 12. I'm currently 17....almost 18.

And yeah, I like this lip balm. It really soothes my dry lips. But the problem is that it tastes soo good! For a lip balm! Now you're probably wondering to yourself why this is a bad thing?

Well, it probably shouldn't be a bad thing. But I have this nasty bad habit of licking the lip balm of my lips 5 minutes later after reapplying, especially if I love the flavor. So, yeah, I would lick it off my lips because I love the flavor and the smell of it.

The reason why I only gave this a 3 is 'cause I like this product, but there's this Willie Wonka 'little kids' lip balm that works even better than this thing and that thing works like a lip balm/lip gloss all at the same time!

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

LOVE IT!!! i just put a thin layer over my lips and its such a pretty natural color. i hate pale lips so this gives my face some color. its very buildable. you can wear it just as a nice tint of color or a fun bright lip. and it tastes and smells SOOOO good!!! but its not that moisturizing its more for color than moisture but thats how i like it, id rather use a tinted lipbalm like this one instead of one that moisturizes well but with barely any color.
pros: smells good
nice color
buildable
comes with a lot of product
cons: not as moisturizing as other nivea lipbalms

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Ohhhh I love this lipbalm. It not only makes my chapped lips all soft and smooth but gives them a nice red tint. People ask if I'm wearing lip stick but its only my lipbalm. It gives a nice red color, but its not too red.

Popular Lip Treatments