Nivea A Kiss of Flavor Cherry

3.8

Octyldodecanol, Microcrystalline Wax, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Castor Seed Oil, Cetyl Palmitate, Myristyl Myristate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Bis Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate 2, C20 40 Alkyl Stearate, Glycerin, Carnauba Wax, Tocopheryl Acetate, Jojoba Seed Oil, Sweet Almond Oil, Shea Butter, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Grape Seed Oil, Beeswax, Butyl Methoxydibenzoykmethane, Water, Fragrance, Neohesperidin Dihydrochalcone, Red 7 Lake, Blue 1 (CI 42090), Red 30 Lake

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

This was just ok for me. I like the sheer tint it leaves on your lips and I like the cherry smell. The problem is that it's just not very moisturizing. It's rather waxy and hard. I will use this when my lips are already moisturized with another balm, and it does help seal in the moisture. But if you start out with dry, chapped lips, and put this on, it won't really soothe or moisturize them (in my experience.) Too bad, because I think the Nivea lip balm packaging is so cute!

on 2/21/2011 3:45:00 PM

I've tried this product once when I was 12. I'm currently 17....almost 18.

And yeah, I like this lip balm. It really soothes my dry lips. But the problem is that it tastes soo good! For a lip balm! Now you're probably wondering to yourself why this is a bad thing?

Well, it probably shouldn't be a bad thing. But I have this nasty bad habit of licking the lip balm of my lips 5 minutes later after reapplying, especially if I love the flavor. So, yeah, I would lick it off my lips because I love the flavor and the smell of it.

The reason why I only gave this a 3 is 'cause I like this product, but there's this Willie Wonka 'little kids' lip balm that works even better than this thing and that thing works like a lip balm/lip gloss all at the same time!

on 2/21/2011 5:16:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

LOVE IT!!! i just put a thin layer over my lips and its such a pretty natural color. i hate pale lips so this gives my face some color. its very buildable. you can wear it just as a nice tint of color or a fun bright lip. and it tastes and smells SOOOO good!!! but its not that moisturizing its more for color than moisture but thats how i like it, id rather use a tinted lipbalm like this one instead of one that moisturizes well but with barely any color.
pros: smells good
nice color
buildable
comes with a lot of product
cons: not as moisturizing as other nivea lipbalms

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Ohhhh I love this lipbalm. It not only makes my chapped lips all soft and smooth but gives them a nice red tint. People ask if I'm wearing lip stick but its only my lipbalm. It gives a nice red color, but its not too red.

on 1/30/2011 1:55:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Fabulous, fabulous. Easy to wear. Great sheer red colour. The scent doesn't bother me at all and that's often a problem for me with lip products, and best of all it doesn't have a lingering Taste like Dr. Pepper Lip Smacker. It's just a lovely casual lip colour that conditions fairly well. I will never be without it. I just love how it makes my green eyes look more intense. Best of all, it's cheap. I like it as much as Dior Addict Lip Reviver.

on 1/29/2011 7:09:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I have to admit I absolutely LOVE this chapstick, which is a shocker because I'm not the biggest fan of Nivea.

The scent of this is so amazing and is actually quite strong, so those of you who do not like a cherry scent will most definitely dislike this. But if you are a lover of cherry like myself you will absolutely adore this. I have friends who love this just based on how it smells.

It is not the most moisturizing, I don't think anything beats aquaphor, but I honestly do think that this does feel amazing on the lips. The flush it gives however is the sweetest tint. Now this is no lipstick so it won't give an opaque color, just a nice flush to the lips, almost as if you were out in very cold weather or looking like you just finished eating a red popsicle. Overall I like this chapstick and will definitely repurchase, mainly because of how much I like the cherry scent.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I love this lip balm - I have very red lips and this colour complements them nicely. But it's sheer and not sticky at the same time. I adore the smell - smells like fruit Mentos!
I always keep one of these in my purse as a go-to lip balm.

on 1/27/2011 10:21:00 PM

This is alright as a balm; it's waxy and moderately moisturizing. But what I really like about it is the the color - it makes your lips look like you just ate a popsicle! It's something you'd wear with mascara and light foundation for a very natural look.

on 1/27/2011 9:34:00 AM

I LOVE this stuff...I have never been a girl to wear lip gloss, and always preferred lipsticks. I tend to get chapped lips in the winter too, so a tinted lip balm was perfect for me.

I'm not sure why so many people complain about the smell...I can barely smell it. It's no different to me than any standard cherry lip balm/chapstick out there. I also love the color...I'm a huge fan of red lips, and this looks totally natural. Plus, it makes my lips smooth, and stays on for a long time! During a day, I will probably reapply 3 or 4 times...which is totally normal for a chapstick, this just gives me some nice color, too.

on 1/23/2011 8:00:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

I don't like pigment color. Too artificial...will not buy again

Popular Lip Treatments