October 2, 2014 | 1855 users online

Brows - Anastasia Of Beverly Hills - Brow Powder Duo

rated 5 of 5 on 11/28/2011 5:14:00 AM More reviews by ulliellax

one of my biggest pet peeves is when i see people and you can tell that they drew on their eyebrows. looks dark and cartooney and sooo bad looking.

This brow powder is so natural looking when applied with a brow brush and i love that it has two colors so you can dab on a bit of both sides to get the exact right shade for your eyebrows!

i use mine every day and i've had it for little over a year now.. feels like its gonna last me forever. definitely worth the money and a overall great product that i will buy again!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/25/2011 7:20:00 AM More reviews by tokyorosa

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is absolutely HG for me, a top of the line product that does exactly what it's supposed to and looks great doing it. The colors are spot on (not too dark, absolutely no red tinge like some brown brow powders have). They go on easily and last all day. Yes, it's pricey, but it lasts forever. I would recommend this to everyone and I will definitely repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/8/2011 11:58:00 AM More reviews by MakeupMyWorld21

Love it. I use this everyday. I use the lighter shade as the darker one makes my eyebrows look super scary. I've tried many brow products but only a few worked for me.A reasonable price. This is the best brow product out there.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/13/2011 5:09:00 PM More reviews by Sweetbre3

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Love it. I've used pencils and plenty of other eyebrow powders but this has got to be the best eyebrow product out there. So natural and bold but not scary bold, just enough for people to notice your eyebrows and how nice they shape them. HG, will buy over and over.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/5/2011 12:24:00 AM More reviews by sweetangel631

This powder is great for filling in the gaps at the end of my brows where the hairs grow a bit more sparsely. I've had this powder for about a year and it looks like its new. you use so little every time that i probably wont ever have to repurchase. On the price, it was $30 which is so expensive for a brow powder, sometimes I use my eyeshadows to fill in my brows and it works the same( except different texture.) this powder is silky and not chalky like eyeshadow, but i feel that it delivers a similar effect( you only notice the chalky texture in the eyeshadow when applying). Packaging is great bc its so small I can carry around with me and the compact itself is gorgeous! I think this is a great product but because of the steep price tag and the fact that my cheaper eyeshadow can do the same job, I probably wont repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/26/2011 10:43:00 AM More reviews by lavendergooms

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I too have very fair skin and black, somewhat patchy brows. I went with the brunette palette wondering if it would be too light, but it actually looks quite natural. The lighter color works for day-to-day wear and I can use the darker color for a more dramatic look. The powder also colors those light, barely-there hairs so that the line of my brows looks more even and intact. Highly recommended. I was previously using Benefit's eyebrow pencil, but I had to sharpen it constantly; this is much easier!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/18/2011 5:07:00 PM More reviews by momwom

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I am another woman who, faced with suddenly skimpy brows in later life, figured a pencil was the way to go--to imitate hairs for a more natural look. But honestly, those pencils stay sharp for one-half an eyebrow, and finding the right color was frustrating. I always thought the powders would produce a solid, silly-looking brow--like I was trying too hard--in a color that would never match (whatever that might be). I was wrong. I am "formerly blond," now with highlights and a little gray, and use medium ash. I love that these colors aren't yellow-ish. Very grayed back, which is just what I needed. As others have said, follow the directions (dark in the bare patches, light all over). Get the proper brush--the right tools always matter. It's so easy--almost foolproof. I do also like the Laura Geller combo with the tint at one end and the gel at the other--sometimes I add that, but it's not really necessary. This is another "a little goes a long way" product--always a plus.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 7/19/2011 3:53:00 AM More reviews by Jaded11885

So when I tried this at sephora before, I remember it sticking to my skin a little better where my brows are sparse (the ends) and I purchased today and was slightly disappointed. I've been using mac eyeshadow in a light brown shade with a little darker pencil to clean up the bottom and edges...that look is great for when I go work (makeup artist) but I was hoping this brow powder would stick on better to give an extremely natural finish. Not so much...seems it is just the same as mac e/s so far. Maybe I need to experiment with it more.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/7/2011 2:21:00 PM More reviews by smellsgood

I have light brown eyes, very dark hair and light skin and black eyebrows so finding a brow powder that doesnt make me look scary is a challenge. they either are too light for my black eyebrows or that make me look like i colored my eyebrows with black markers. Then i found this product in a set from ulta and i got the brush, the brow gel and tweezers in the same set. This is definately an HG, very pigmented so it will last a long time. I have no problem shelling out the money for a product I love and this is amazing I will repurchase over and over. Oh i also got the brow stencils in the same kit and ummm yeah ill pass on those.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/6/2011 6:51:00 PM More reviews by NatsumiSuzuki

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I think the product is amazing, and the texture is perfect. Well,this would be only if the color selection was good. The colors have a slight reddish/orangy feel to them, which make your brows look so fake and drawn on. Not pretty. I find that mixing it with other eyeshadows I own, improves the color, but for this prize, I shouldn't have to do that. I'm dissapointed.