Lancome Maquicomplet Complete Coverage Concealer

3.8

Water/Aqua [] Cyclopentasiloxane [] Hydrogenated Polyisobutene [] Sorbitan Isostrearate [] Propylene Glycol [] Ozokerite [] Hexylene Glycol [] Urea [] Glycosaminoglycans [] Honey/Mel [] Sodium Hyaluronate [] Silica [] Chamomilla Recutita Extract/Chamomilla Recitita [] Centaurea Cyanus Flower Extract/Centaurea Cyanis [] Polydihydroxyindole [] Tocopherol [] Magnesium Sulfate [] Disodium EDTA [] Isopropyl Titanium Triisostrearate [] Disteardimonium Hectorite [] Acrylates Copolymer [] Methylparaben [] Propylparaben [] Diazolidinyl Urea [] May Contain: Mica [] Titanium Dioxide/CI 77891 [] Iron Oxides/CI 77492, CI 77491, CI 77499, B5456/1

on 10/11/2009 9:05:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I'm on my second tube. It has great coverage. There are many shades to choose from, so it'll match your skintone more precisely. I apply mine with a brush and it looks amazing. When I'm in a rush, I apply it with my finger, but it doesn't look as great. The packaging is adorable!

I used to use EL double wear concealer, but found that was too harsh on my skin and left dry patches where I applied. Switched to this and at first I wasn't terribly impressed. Pretty good coverage, looks very natural, doesn't completely last all day, and the packaging, while very classy, sucks. Lots of product get stuck in the screw-off top portion, and when a concealer is this expensive ($30 Cdn), you don't really want to waste any.

I'm still debating whether I will purchase again. This is perhaps the most natural-looking concealer I've found so far in a shade that works for me (Camee, NC25), and I do like it despite the crappy package design. For the price, I might be able to find something better though.

on 9/28/2009 10:51:00 PM

Good coverage however doesnt last all day

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I like this concealer better than Double Wear concealer or any bobbi brown concealer. What I love about it is the color. I have it in the lightest shade, and it's a perfect neutral. DW and bobbi brown's are too pink. This is neither too pink or too yellow. I also find it concealers better than either of those. With DW, surprisingly, I found I have to layer it on a lot. I don't have to do that with this. Just a dab or two is enough. Normally I don't use anything by Lancome, but this product is very good.

on 9/1/2009 3:32:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I personally use this to cover up my acne scars/hyperpigmentations.
While i was using this though, i got occasional pimples now and than, but through out the summer, i didnt use this concealer or anyother makeup and i've been blemish free for atleast a month or so.
I still have after acne spots / hyperpigmentations, and i'm afraid that i'll get pimples from using this again.
**does anyone know if this is non-comedogenic or not?**
overall, this concealer does a good job of covering blemishes. most of my friends didnt even know i was wearing makeup while using this.

EDIT: they changed the original formula. More chemicals.. I think this causes new pimples to form although it has no talc.. Too much parabens in my opinion. I still use it cos i have nothing else that covers up my pimples so well.

on 7/13/2009 12:26:00 PM

Thin, smeary, and made my wrinkles more noticeable! I am so pissed I bought it. I hate returning makeup but am considering it with the price I paid. Was suckered in because I am unable to resist the "free gift" when I purchase my Mascara. You know - sample creams, two shiny makeup bags, a mini Definicils, and a small eyeshadow quad. May have to start purchasing Lancome Mascara at Sephora instead.

on 7/3/2009 4:20:00 AM

I use it to cover my dark circles for over two years. The liquid can be blended easily. Sometimes I feel like it is too sheer because I can still a little shadow under eye after using it, but that is the natural look that I want.

on 6/30/2009 9:06:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

i havent really tried out concealors but so far this is pretty good. sometimes and someareas i feel it is a bit light but its not really noticeable and can be fixed. i use this under my mac powder foundation and it works pretty well. but i do feel like it cant conceal some stuff for example. . . umm some pimples. since the pimple is like a ball the top of it is still noticable but the part closer to the skin is concealed haha so i have to dab on more and i can brush it on or whipe because it will be removed, so i always dab. but i think its great for covering scars.

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I use this in Suede as a foundation and it's the only thing that I've found that's light, airy and doesn't fade or cake on my oily skin. I dab it on with the doe foot applicator and then blend with a foundation brush or a wet sponge. It gives me even, flawless coverage.

on 5/17/2009 5:46:00 AM

Seeps into your lines like no tomorrow. Ages you by about 10 years. Quick drying but too drying. Streaks by the end of the day. Save your money cos not wearing anything is better than wearing this.