November 23, 2014 | 1984 users online

Concealers - Lancome - Maquicomplet Complete Coverage Concealer

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 9/20/2009 11:14:00 AM More reviews by saintsvalentine

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I like this concealer better than Double Wear concealer or any bobbi brown concealer. What I love about it is the color. I have it in the lightest shade, and it's a perfect neutral. DW and bobbi brown's are too pink. This is neither too pink or too yellow. I also find it concealers better than either of those. With DW, surprisingly, I found I have to layer it on a lot. I don't have to do that with this. Just a dab or two is enough. Normally I don't use anything by Lancome, but this product is very good.

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 9/1/2009 3:32:00 AM More reviews by bigbang0428

I personally use this to cover up my acne scars/hyperpigmentations.
While i was using this though, i got occasional pimples now and than, but through out the summer, i didnt use this concealer or anyother makeup and i've been blemish free for atleast a month or so.
I still have after acne spots / hyperpigmentations, and i'm afraid that i'll get pimples from using this again.
**does anyone know if this is non-comedogenic or not?**
overall, this concealer does a good job of covering blemishes. most of my friends didnt even know i was wearing makeup while using this.

EDIT: they changed the original formula. More chemicals.. I think this causes new pimples to form although it has no talc.. Too much parabens in my opinion. I still use it cos i have nothing else that covers up my pimples so well.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/13/2009 12:26:00 PM More reviews by ultradee

Thin, smeary, and made my wrinkles more noticeable! I am so pissed I bought it. I hate returning makeup but am considering it with the price I paid. Was suckered in because I am unable to resist the "free gift" when I purchase my Mascara. You know - sample creams, two shiny makeup bags, a mini Definicils, and a small eyeshadow quad. May have to start purchasing Lancome Mascara at Sephora instead.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/3/2009 4:20:00 AM More reviews by bianho

I use it to cover my dark circles for over two years. The liquid can be blended easily. Sometimes I feel like it is too sheer because I can still a little shadow under eye after using it, but that is the natural look that I want.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/30/2009 9:06:00 PM More reviews by mustbeyv

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

i havent really tried out concealors but so far this is pretty good. sometimes and someareas i feel it is a bit light but its not really noticeable and can be fixed. i use this under my mac powder foundation and it works pretty well. but i do feel like it cant conceal some stuff for example. . . umm some pimples. since the pimple is like a ball the top of it is still noticable but the part closer to the skin is concealed haha so i have to dab on more and i can brush it on or whipe because it will be removed, so i always dab. but i think its great for covering scars.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/23/2009 7:13:00 PM More reviews by annachristina

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I use this in Suede as a foundation and it's the only thing that I've found that's light, airy and doesn't fade or cake on my oily skin. I dab it on with the doe foot applicator and then blend with a foundation brush or a wet sponge. It gives me even, flawless coverage.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 5/17/2009 5:46:00 AM More reviews by wonderbuy

Seeps into your lines like no tomorrow. Ages you by about 10 years. Quick drying but too drying. Streaks by the end of the day. Save your money cos not wearing anything is better than wearing this.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/25/2009 10:18:00 AM More reviews by BaileyBis

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Absolutely amazing! I use the "bronze" color.This is the only concealer I use. It goes on smoothly, no line demarcations, blends perfectly and covers the darkness under my eyes with precision. It stays on even if you have oily eyelids or under the lashes. I love the wand and dot it on and blend.
I tried so many concealers, I just about gave up and this came along.
One of the things I would bring to a desert island! LOL

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/22/2009 3:22:00 PM More reviews by Maxipoodle

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love love love!! this concealer its very very great at covering all my little flaws that I have, it covers my acne scarring on my chin and anywhere I might have them. The color (medium bisque) is great for my NC40 skintone, it has just the right amount of yellow-ness to it, I am completely satisfied by it :-)

rated 4 of 5 on 4/3/2009 10:36:00 AM More reviews by claudeandbird

This concealer blends really well, I found. I would definitely buy it again, although I might be swayed that the "Clair II" just happens to be perfect for my skin, and I don't want to spend anymore time/money looking for a cheaper brand with the right color! This one is expensive, but it goes on skin in a way that seems worth the money.