Lancome Maquicomplet Complete Coverage Concealer

3.8

Water/Aqua [] Cyclopentasiloxane [] Hydrogenated Polyisobutene [] Sorbitan Isostrearate [] Propylene Glycol [] Ozokerite [] Hexylene Glycol [] Urea [] Glycosaminoglycans [] Honey/Mel [] Sodium Hyaluronate [] Silica [] Chamomilla Recutita Extract/Chamomilla Recitita [] Centaurea Cyanus Flower Extract/Centaurea Cyanis [] Polydihydroxyindole [] Tocopherol [] Magnesium Sulfate [] Disodium EDTA [] Isopropyl Titanium Triisostrearate [] Disteardimonium Hectorite [] Acrylates Copolymer [] Methylparaben [] Propylparaben [] Diazolidinyl Urea [] May Contain: Mica [] Titanium Dioxide/CI 77891 [] Iron Oxides/CI 77492, CI 77491, CI 77499, B5456/1

on 12/3/2009 1:49:00 AM

Wow, after reading all the good comments on here I'm about to give this thing another try! However, I've tried it several times and I was not overly impressed with this product. Maybe it's too yellow or something - I have the "Correcteur". And that's saying a lot since I'm Asian and have yellow undertones. It's a hassle to blend it out and at the end of the day it doesn't look good - kind of light and unnatural looking. Like I said, I was just about to throw this out, but maybe I'll give it just one more try...
Right now, for concealer I'm really liking Sonia Kashuk - not the stick type (I haven't tried that yet) but the one that looks like an eyeshadow pallette.

on 12/2/2009 11:53:00 PM

Wow, Lancome meant it when they named this Complete Coverage. This covers better than any concealer I've tried. I'm NC25 with strong yellow undertones, and I found Camee a great match. The colour is just the right shade and has enough yellow to cover naturally. It's not too light, because I'm only using this on blemishes and it should match my skin. This has never made me break out or dried out my skin, unlike *coughcough* Estee Lauder Double Stay.

Price is hideous though. By hideous, I mean, "outrageous for such a small tube of concealer in a package that oozes and wastes product into the cap, and in the end, is only a concealer." But with all things considered, this gives amazing coverage, so I only need a tiny amount every time. I've had this tube for six months now, and with daily usage, still has lots left. Each tube contains 0.25 oz (7 g), and at a cost of $30 CDN, is a much better option than some drugstore finds, like Revlon's Age Defying Spa Concealer, which only gives 0.04 oz of product for about $12 CDN (amazing how Revlon gets away with this).

I love the package design, black and very sleek, but like I said before, I dislike the hollows in the cap that waste product. I'll eventually have to use a concealer brush to scoop out every last bit of concealer. Would I repurchase? Very likely, on one of those days when I'm feeling self-indulgent.

on 10/11/2009 9:05:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I'm on my second tube. It has great coverage. There are many shades to choose from, so it'll match your skintone more precisely. I apply mine with a brush and it looks amazing. When I'm in a rush, I apply it with my finger, but it doesn't look as great. The packaging is adorable!

I used to use EL double wear concealer, but found that was too harsh on my skin and left dry patches where I applied. Switched to this and at first I wasn't terribly impressed. Pretty good coverage, looks very natural, doesn't completely last all day, and the packaging, while very classy, sucks. Lots of product get stuck in the screw-off top portion, and when a concealer is this expensive ($30 Cdn), you don't really want to waste any.

I'm still debating whether I will purchase again. This is perhaps the most natural-looking concealer I've found so far in a shade that works for me (Camee, NC25), and I do like it despite the crappy package design. For the price, I might be able to find something better though.

on 9/28/2009 10:51:00 PM

Good coverage however doesnt last all day

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I like this concealer better than Double Wear concealer or any bobbi brown concealer. What I love about it is the color. I have it in the lightest shade, and it's a perfect neutral. DW and bobbi brown's are too pink. This is neither too pink or too yellow. I also find it concealers better than either of those. With DW, surprisingly, I found I have to layer it on a lot. I don't have to do that with this. Just a dab or two is enough. Normally I don't use anything by Lancome, but this product is very good.

on 9/1/2009 3:32:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I personally use this to cover up my acne scars/hyperpigmentations.
While i was using this though, i got occasional pimples now and than, but through out the summer, i didnt use this concealer or anyother makeup and i've been blemish free for atleast a month or so.
I still have after acne spots / hyperpigmentations, and i'm afraid that i'll get pimples from using this again.
**does anyone know if this is non-comedogenic or not?**
overall, this concealer does a good job of covering blemishes. most of my friends didnt even know i was wearing makeup while using this.

EDIT: they changed the original formula. More chemicals.. I think this causes new pimples to form although it has no talc.. Too much parabens in my opinion. I still use it cos i have nothing else that covers up my pimples so well.

on 7/13/2009 12:26:00 PM

Thin, smeary, and made my wrinkles more noticeable! I am so pissed I bought it. I hate returning makeup but am considering it with the price I paid. Was suckered in because I am unable to resist the "free gift" when I purchase my Mascara. You know - sample creams, two shiny makeup bags, a mini Definicils, and a small eyeshadow quad. May have to start purchasing Lancome Mascara at Sephora instead.

on 7/3/2009 4:20:00 AM

I use it to cover my dark circles for over two years. The liquid can be blended easily. Sometimes I feel like it is too sheer because I can still a little shadow under eye after using it, but that is the natural look that I want.

on 6/30/2009 9:06:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

i havent really tried out concealors but so far this is pretty good. sometimes and someareas i feel it is a bit light but its not really noticeable and can be fixed. i use this under my mac powder foundation and it works pretty well. but i do feel like it cant conceal some stuff for example. . . umm some pimples. since the pimple is like a ball the top of it is still noticable but the part closer to the skin is concealed haha so i have to dab on more and i can brush it on or whipe because it will be removed, so i always dab. but i think its great for covering scars.