April 21, 2014 | 1227 users online

Blush - MAC - Mineralize Blush - Gentle

rated 5 of 5 on 11/19/2009 7:46:00 PM More reviews by jenryan82

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my first mineralize blush from MAC and it is simply beautiful. The color is a nice golden raspberry pink on my cheeks. I apply it with a small kabuki because a regular blush brush wasn't picking up enough color. I've only had the blush for a few weeks but it is already my favorite and I get a lot of comments.

I'm MAC NC45 and Prescriptives Antelope for reference. Darker ladies, don't shy away from pinks and roses. Just find one that works with your undertone.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/17/2009 6:33:00 PM More reviews by MaxineBrown

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

MAC Describes it as: Raspberry with gold pearl This is my HG Blush!!! Everyone is raving about Nars Orgasm which i don't have anything against but this is more my color!.. It's almost the same color my cheeks produce when I am blushing (although its unattractive to say but yes!)-- it's like my cheeks-but-better kind of blush! It's cost efficient too! coz you only need a tad bit and your good to go. Although it would cost me a whopping $21, I still use it up to now and its been 3 months! and I don't think I would be buying one soon, I haven't hit pan on it yet but I already got my back up just in case MAC discontinues it.. =) I simply love this blush!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/31/2009 5:57:00 AM More reviews by StarbrightSparkles

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I really wish MAC made a pan to put the mineralized blushes in...

Gentle is similar to Dainty in the way of giving you a soft, fresh glow. Looks amazing on lighter and medium skin.

I usually always go for dainty but I choose Gentle for when I wear purpley lippies.

Would buy again if I ever run out. Still have Warm Soul after a year and a half and still going strong!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/30/2009 2:58:00 AM More reviews by meticulous26

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

Gentle is the prettiest mineralize blushes in the permanent collection, in my opinion. It is a plummy pink with golden shimmer. Although this shade is definitely pretty, it's not a terribly unique, one-of-a-kind blush.

Seeing that these blushes are more expensive than those that are not mineralized, I expected amazing pigmentation, but did not see such results. There seems to be a layer of protectant or sealant on top of the blush that detracts from the pigmentation that this blush should have. Although I have used this product a few times, I still have not broken through this layer.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/21/2009 9:14:00 AM More reviews by Gothoria

I bought it coz i wanted 2 try a mineralized blush, at the MAC store all the other colors were so ligh & sheer with lots of shimmers, but this 1 is the only 1 that showed on my skin as im an NC 35.
its not that pigmented and still applies lightly on my skin, and gives a hint of a dusty rosy colour 2 my cheeks which i like .

rated 5 of 5 on 8/7/2009 4:07:00 PM More reviews by sgbabe

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love these Mineralize blushes, especially Gentle. This blush looks great on my medium/tan skin tone and it's verrrrrry pigmented, so a little goes a long way! I'm way excited to try other mineralize blushes thanks to my great experience with my first one, Gentle.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/29/2009 2:31:00 AM More reviews by atsugari

I tried it on at the MAC store today, depending on these wonderful reviews. At first when I saw it, it is purplish pink, the SA tried it on me and I look like I'm bruised on my cheek. Needless to say not good for my NC 25 asian skin. I wouldn't buy it unless I'm going for a bright bruised cheek look.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/9/2009 3:16:00 AM More reviews by underthestars

First of all, this colour is gorgeous. It has a nice violet pink shade to it. Of course, since it is a MSF product there is some shimmer to it, but it didn't go over the top.
It lasted the entire day on me, without fading or smudging.
I love this blush so much, it has a really nice rosy glow to it.
For me, when I first purchased it and tried it the blush didn't show alot on my brush and on my skin. I had to constantly swipe some more off it. I was surprised since the tester one at MAC came off so easily...but once I started using it more, the rough surfae started to fade, and it was easier to apply.

Overall, I love it, the colour, and that hint of sparkle to my face, without any irritations.

I would repurchase it.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/7/2009 10:28:00 AM More reviews by j4d3l2

love this blush!

i was a bit hesitant to try because it looks a bit purplish/plum in the pan, but i'm glad i did =) it gives me a pinkish flush that's quite natural and 'doll-like'.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/3/2009 8:16:00 PM More reviews by ericareaser

So a few months ago I went to the MAC counter, looking for a whole new make-up line since my make up had gotten stolen (my high school is awful with that). I had a MAC consultant help me...he studied me and then proceeded to pick out "Gentle', I looked at it and give him a funny look. It looked PURPLE! "No way will this look good on me!" he still tried it on me though. And when I looked in that mirror, I knew I had fallen in love. It was so gorgeous! The shade was pink, not purple like I was expecting. I wear this blush everyday, I refuse to go without it, I feel like a model it's so intense. This is definitely my HG blush, it's flawless. So I highly recommend this product, you won't go wrong:)