October 23, 2014 | 1084 users online

Blush - MAC - Mineralize Blush - Gentle

rated 3 of 5 on 11/24/2009 8:28:00 PM More reviews by Aniroc

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This gorgeous raspberry golden kissed blush is beautiful on my fair skin. I was worried that it would go on too dark and look like racing stripes, but the product is quite sheer and blends wonderfully after I pat it on with my blusher brush. I do think its a tad expensive when comparing to other MAC blushes which are less expensive and have more product to them (the 'dome' is just an illusion of more product). You could easily layer golden highlights over your blush to achieve the same effect.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/20/2009 6:01:00 PM More reviews by coquette89

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I'm extremely pale so I tend to stick with baby pinks, but this shade is absolutely gorgeous. It gives a doll-like effect, or like I just came in from the cold. It has nice pigmentation and isn't too shimmery.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/19/2009 7:46:00 PM More reviews by jenryan82

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my first mineralize blush from MAC and it is simply beautiful. The color is a nice golden raspberry pink on my cheeks. I apply it with a small kabuki because a regular blush brush wasn't picking up enough color. I've only had the blush for a few weeks but it is already my favorite and I get a lot of comments.

I'm MAC NC45 and Prescriptives Antelope for reference. Darker ladies, don't shy away from pinks and roses. Just find one that works with your undertone.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/17/2009 6:33:00 PM More reviews by MaxineBrown

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

MAC Describes it as: Raspberry with gold pearl This is my HG Blush!!! Everyone is raving about Nars Orgasm which i don't have anything against but this is more my color!.. It's almost the same color my cheeks produce when I am blushing (although its unattractive to say but yes!)-- it's like my cheeks-but-better kind of blush! It's cost efficient too! coz you only need a tad bit and your good to go. Although it would cost me a whopping $21, I still use it up to now and its been 3 months! and I don't think I would be buying one soon, I haven't hit pan on it yet but I already got my back up just in case MAC discontinues it.. =) I simply love this blush!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/31/2009 5:57:00 AM More reviews by StarbrightSparkles

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I really wish MAC made a pan to put the mineralized blushes in...

Gentle is similar to Dainty in the way of giving you a soft, fresh glow. Looks amazing on lighter and medium skin.

I usually always go for dainty but I choose Gentle for when I wear purpley lippies.

Would buy again if I ever run out. Still have Warm Soul after a year and a half and still going strong!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/30/2009 2:58:00 AM More reviews by meticulous26

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

Gentle is the prettiest mineralize blushes in the permanent collection, in my opinion. It is a plummy pink with golden shimmer. Although this shade is definitely pretty, it's not a terribly unique, one-of-a-kind blush.

Seeing that these blushes are more expensive than those that are not mineralized, I expected amazing pigmentation, but did not see such results. There seems to be a layer of protectant or sealant on top of the blush that detracts from the pigmentation that this blush should have. Although I have used this product a few times, I still have not broken through this layer.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/21/2009 9:14:00 AM More reviews by Gothoria

I bought it coz i wanted 2 try a mineralized blush, at the MAC store all the other colors were so ligh & sheer with lots of shimmers, but this 1 is the only 1 that showed on my skin as im an NC 35.
its not that pigmented and still applies lightly on my skin, and gives a hint of a dusty rosy colour 2 my cheeks which i like .

rated 5 of 5 on 8/7/2009 4:07:00 PM More reviews by sgbabe

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love these Mineralize blushes, especially Gentle. This blush looks great on my medium/tan skin tone and it's verrrrrry pigmented, so a little goes a long way! I'm way excited to try other mineralize blushes thanks to my great experience with my first one, Gentle.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/29/2009 2:31:00 AM More reviews by atsugari

I tried it on at the MAC store today, depending on these wonderful reviews. At first when I saw it, it is purplish pink, the SA tried it on me and I look like I'm bruised on my cheek. Needless to say not good for my NC 25 asian skin. I wouldn't buy it unless I'm going for a bright bruised cheek look.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/9/2009 3:16:00 AM More reviews by underthestars

First of all, this colour is gorgeous. It has a nice violet pink shade to it. Of course, since it is a MSF product there is some shimmer to it, but it didn't go over the top.
It lasted the entire day on me, without fading or smudging.
I love this blush so much, it has a really nice rosy glow to it.
For me, when I first purchased it and tried it the blush didn't show alot on my brush and on my skin. I had to constantly swipe some more off it. I was surprised since the tester one at MAC came off so easily...but once I started using it more, the rough surfae started to fade, and it was easier to apply.

Overall, I love it, the colour, and that hint of sparkle to my face, without any irritations.

I would repurchase it.