Dior DiorShow BlackOut Waterproof

3.5

on 12/12/2009 11:05:00 PM

This is my favorite mascara. It is super black, it goes on easily and doesn't smear or flake. It makes my lashes look amazing. I started out with DiorShow, which I liked, but this is much better. I do think it is the blackest mascara I have seen. It is a little expensive for mascara, but I am willing to pay for it since the effect is so great. I don't have to replace it as often since I can get away with one coat. It is a decent value because it lasts and doesn't seem to dry out like Lash Blast did. I like the brush--it is a good size, though not as big as Bad Gal, another favorite of mine. I highly recommend this mascara.

on 12/10/2009 7:02:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

MY FAVORITE MASCARA, CAN BE HARD TO GET OFF.

on 12/10/2009 2:44:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

i love this mascara. its perfect it gives tons of volume, it lenghtening and it really stays all day! i was a dancer and it would stay. plus it doesnt dried up

on 11/23/2009 10:12:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

This review is for the NON-waterproof version. This was an excellent rich dark black colour which I initially fell in love with. It didn't provide any volume to my lashes (surprisingly DiorShow provided more volume than this). Not to mention, it smudged very very easily. Had raccoon eyes by the time I got to work which was not appreciated. Tried it a few times and every time this happened. Not repurchasing due to the easy smudge factor and the $$ amount.

This is my holy grail mascara. Although it is 20 it's well worth it for the results you get. Lengthening and thickening with a 'just-right' consistency. I love it.

on 11/10/2009 8:22:00 PM

I recently purchased it and wasn't that impressed. Although It made my lashes look great. The downside.. It was pricey $$!! And I have some sort of an eye allergy to one of it's ingredients. I feel my Covergirl mascara works just as good if not better! And I don't get swollen itchy eyes!

on 10/28/2009 7:40:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

The price is crazy and I wonder if it's worth it... I used DiorShow en Maxim'eyes before and after some raving about this mascara I decided to give Dior another try. I have it in Kohl Black and I have to say: it is really deep black. I dries quickly, it doesn't drag down my lashes after curling and it separates well. But considering the idiot price tag, I'm not convinced it's worth the money. It's only so so and definitely not outstanding from any other products I used before. I'll finish the tube but I think I'll just stay true to my trusty Maybelline Volum'Express WP.

on 10/22/2009 9:08:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This is the best mascara I've ever used. It makes yours lashes big, fat and really beautiful all day. It's without a doubt the most volumizing mascara I know. I clean the brush a little before applying, so it doesn't get clumpy. The only problem is that it's SO hard to take it off, even with an oil-based cleanser.

on 10/22/2009 7:22:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

I will say this. It is not worth 20 something dollars. Not at all. I got my money back

on 10/18/2009 9:54:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

My HG mascara. Never flakes or rubs off.