July 30, 2014 | 2064 users online

Mascara - Christian Dior - DiorShow BlackOut Waterproof

rated 5 of 5 on 12/10/2009 2:44:00 AM More reviews by dreamsdark

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

i love this mascara. its perfect it gives tons of volume, it lenghtening and it really stays all day! i was a dancer and it would stay. plus it doesnt dried up

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 11/23/2009 10:12:00 PM More reviews by CharismaSL

This review is for the NON-waterproof version. This was an excellent rich dark black colour which I initially fell in love with. It didn't provide any volume to my lashes (surprisingly DiorShow provided more volume than this). Not to mention, it smudged very very easily. Had raccoon eyes by the time I got to work which was not appreciated. Tried it a few times and every time this happened. Not repurchasing due to the easy smudge factor and the $$ amount.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/11/2009 5:43:00 AM More reviews by LusciousLashes123

This is my holy grail mascara. Although it is 20 it's well worth it for the results you get. Lengthening and thickening with a 'just-right' consistency. I love it.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/10/2009 8:22:00 PM More reviews by JennyLove

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I recently purchased it and wasn't that impressed. Although It made my lashes look great. The downside.. It was pricey $$!! And I have some sort of an eye allergy to one of it's ingredients. I feel my Covergirl mascara works just as good if not better! And I don't get swollen itchy eyes!

rated 3 of 5 on 10/28/2009 7:40:00 AM More reviews by JunkieXL

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

The price is crazy and I wonder if it's worth it... I used DiorShow en Maxim'eyes before and after some raving about this mascara I decided to give Dior another try. I have it in Kohl Black and I have to say: it is really deep black. I dries quickly, it doesn't drag down my lashes after curling and it separates well. But considering the idiot price tag, I'm not convinced it's worth the money. It's only so so and definitely not outstanding from any other products I used before. I'll finish the tube but I think I'll just stay true to my trusty Maybelline Volum'Express WP.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/22/2009 9:08:00 PM More reviews by macalcia

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

This is the best mascara I've ever used. It makes yours lashes big, fat and really beautiful all day. It's without a doubt the most volumizing mascara I know. I clean the brush a little before applying, so it doesn't get clumpy. The only problem is that it's SO hard to take it off, even with an oil-based cleanser.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/22/2009 7:22:00 PM More reviews by atbmeg

I will say this. It is not worth 20 something dollars. Not at all. I got my money back

rated 5 of 5 on 10/18/2009 9:54:00 PM More reviews by Zlizzdlizz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

My HG mascara. Never flakes or rubs off.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/17/2009 12:02:00 AM More reviews by Bradiette

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Tan, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Other Eyes: Green

For me, the blacker the mascara the better, so I was always torn between Diorshow Waterproof and Diorshow Blackout, when this came out I was like "finally!" But I don't love it. It's good but the brush on the original Diorshow Waterproof is much better and I feel like the formula is better too: smoother and more volumizing. Sure this is better than probably almost every mascara out there, but just not the original waterproof.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/15/2009 7:22:00 PM More reviews by erinjc

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I got a free sample of this mascara from Sephora and I have to say it's really good stuff. The brush is HUGE, but it does a great job at coating all of your lashes. The only drawback is that it makes clean application a bit challenging. My lashes looked really thick and long, definitely great for going out, but also appropriate for everyday. Though I love this mascara, I can't justify paying for anything other than drugstore brands when, in my opinion, there are some out there that are just as good. However, I do hope Sephora keeps it in the sample rotation!