Sonia Kashuk Powder Brush

4.3

on 10/12/2008 12:30:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This review is for the black handled brush.

After shopping all day and looking through $56 dollar brushes at Sephora, this brush was a breath of fresh air at only $17.

It's amazing.

It doesn't shed, it has a crazy cool handle, and it feels like a $56 dollar brush.

on 10/5/2008 4:21:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I use the brush with the white handle. This is incredibly soft and fluffy and doesn't shed all over my face. It is perfect for putting on my MAC blot powder or toning down blush when I put too much on. This is a great value for the price.

i loooove this brush i can use it for my powder my blush and my bronzer works great for all! really soft too and i've had it forever

on 8/4/2008 4:57:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Great cheap powder brush. I actually use it for MMU and it gives me even, sheer to moderate coverage. Its very soft, just wash it before you use. (white handle)

Won't repurchase, but its good if you don't already have a powder brush.

on 8/3/2008 1:46:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This review is for the white handled brush.

This is a really inexpensive, high quality brush. I've washed it a few times and it's still as soft as when I first got it.While it's excellent for powders, I actually use it for blush. It applies a sheer wash of color that just leaves me healthy looking.

on 8/2/2008 7:11:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Good general purpose powder brush. I got it on sale for $17.99 from Target and it can basically handle bronzer and all-over powder application really well. The brush is fairly large and really soft & full with a comfortable "ergonomic" handle. Though it's not that cheap, it's good quality for a mid-range price. Also, I have not experienced any shedding. Overall, I'm happy with this and hope that it lasts a long time.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

This was my first powder brush that I bought and I am glad that I did. I was reviewing something on the Target website and ran across some reviews of this brush and how great it was for the price. I would definetely recommend this brush. It has a nice touch to the face and I can easily clean it with mild soap and it comes right back to life.

on 7/4/2008 4:38:00 AM

This is a great brush. It is very high quality and is comparable to brushes I saw for upwards of $50 (Mac, Chanel, Prescriptives). I definitely recommend it!

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

This brush is awesome for the price. Sure, the bristles are falling out, but I just pick them off-it isn't a big deal to me. This brush is very soft and gives very nice, even coverage. Definitely recommended!

on 6/17/2008 10:19:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

Very nice brush that doesn't shed much & is very soft. I have the one with the white handle. Got it at Target. I recommend.

Popular Makeup Brushes