September 16, 2014 | 1778 users online

Makeup Brushes - Sonia Kashuk - Powder Brush

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 10/12/2008 12:30:00 AM More reviews by Stepha3

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This review is for the black handled brush.

After shopping all day and looking through $56 dollar brushes at Sephora, this brush was a breath of fresh air at only $17.

It's amazing.

It doesn't shed, it has a crazy cool handle, and it feels like a $56 dollar brush.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/5/2008 4:21:00 PM More reviews by angelakay016

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I use the brush with the white handle. This is incredibly soft and fluffy and doesn't shed all over my face. It is perfect for putting on my MAC blot powder or toning down blush when I put too much on. This is a great value for the price.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/16/2008 1:33:00 AM More reviews by HeartsinParts

i loooove this brush i can use it for my powder my blush and my bronzer works great for all! really soft too and i've had it forever

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/4/2008 4:57:00 AM More reviews by laracole

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Great cheap powder brush. I actually use it for MMU and it gives me even, sheer to moderate coverage. Its very soft, just wash it before you use. (white handle)

Won't repurchase, but its good if you don't already have a powder brush.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/3/2008 1:46:00 AM More reviews by maxinerz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This review is for the white handled brush.

This is a really inexpensive, high quality brush. I've washed it a few times and it's still as soft as when I first got it.While it's excellent for powders, I actually use it for blush. It applies a sheer wash of color that just leaves me healthy looking.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/2/2008 7:11:00 PM More reviews by stephiekins

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Good general purpose powder brush. I got it on sale for $17.99 from Target and it can basically handle bronzer and all-over powder application really well. The brush is fairly large and really soft & full with a comfortable "ergonomic" handle. Though it's not that cheap, it's good quality for a mid-range price. Also, I have not experienced any shedding. Overall, I'm happy with this and hope that it lasts a long time.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/10/2008 4:51:00 PM More reviews by armaclin041584

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

This was my first powder brush that I bought and I am glad that I did. I was reviewing something on the Target website and ran across some reviews of this brush and how great it was for the price. I would definetely recommend this brush. It has a nice touch to the face and I can easily clean it with mild soap and it comes right back to life.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/4/2008 4:38:00 AM More reviews by kalichicoc

This is a great brush. It is very high quality and is comparable to brushes I saw for upwards of $50 (Mac, Chanel, Prescriptives). I definitely recommend it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/20/2008 12:43:00 AM More reviews by laynesaidwattt

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

This brush is awesome for the price. Sure, the bristles are falling out, but I just pick them off-it isn't a big deal to me. This brush is very soft and gives very nice, even coverage. Definitely recommended!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/17/2008 10:19:00 PM More reviews by joiseygirl27

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Very nice brush that doesn't shed much & is very soft. I have the one with the white handle. Got it at Target. I recommend.