Mr. Pumice - Pumi Bar

4.8

Price: $

Price: $

Hair: Grey, Other, Other

Can't live without it - have battled rough, damaged heels for years. Not anymore! Mr. Pumice solved my heel problem immediately!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

This is pretty awesome. I like to go barefoot a lot around the house, outside with my dog, etc. So my heels get beat up and callused pretty quickly, and I need a good product to eliminate that roughness to make my heels smooth. I bought this at Sally Beauty after seeing that this was the same thing that my pedicure person had used to make my feet so soft. I have had this at home for months and let me tell you that it lasts a long time, and is effective at handling the most beat-up of feet! I usually use this about once a week in the shower, and put a little body wash on it before scrubbing my feet. I do use both ends of this, and find that both ends are necessary. This is a cheap product to get at Sally, and your feet will thank you!

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

Love this! I always make sure to use it when I'm in the shower and it keeps my feet from *cringe* snagging against my bed sheets!!! LOL No really though, it works great. Mr Pumice along with a little unrefined shea butter and your feet will feel like they did in Kindergarten in no time.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

I bought the purple Pumi Bar based on the reviews and also bought the Blue Cross cuticle remover another reviewer below mentioned. They worked beautifully! I then applied L'Occitane's Shea Butter Hand Cream to my feet and went to bed. Viola! Soft feet!
By using cheapie finds like the Pumi Bar I can justify the expensive hand cream! Lol!

Works great!! i use it in the shower on my heels and my knees for ingrowns.

My sister in law turned me onto Mr. Pumice. I've been living in Arizona for 4 years now and ever since I've been living here my feet have been looking terrible! I've tried the ped-egg, filers, "heel tastic cream", nothing worked except for Mr. Pumice! I'll ALWAYS stay stocked up on these.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

TNI--totally not impressed. I picked this up at Sally's because of the rave reviews, but it's just not working for me. I've followed the directions and tips reviewers suggested, but no matter how I use it, my feet feel chewed up and rough in some places and only somewhat smooth in others. I also don't like the purple residue in the tub. But the lavender side is great for scrubbing nicotine stains off my fingers, so it's not a total loss. Back to the Diamancel for me.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

This is as much a staple in the shower as shampoo, conditioner, body wash and facial cleanser. It really smooths out your calluses and thoroughly cleans your feet of dirt and grime (I wear flip flops the entire summer so my feet always get a bit dirty).

I have the diamancel foot buffer that cost so much more but was not as effective as Mr. Pumice. It's one of my favorite products.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

I have so much back stock on Mr. Pumice. Their the best!! It's a staple in my life! My boyfriend calls it my sandpaper.

Great if you wear sandals a lot because even if you shower and scrub your feet, it won't get all that dust from the floor on your feet off. Sounds really terrible, but wearing sandals all day, and then showering at the end of the night, you can see the dirt washing off your feet. LOL! I know, TMI but it's better than having it still on your feet, now that's gross.

I never skip this step in my shower :) I loveeee it and I love that they come in so many different colors.

I use this on my feet, but I also like it for my hands on places where I develop calluses from activities where I might actually WANT to keep the callus (for skin protection, they do form for a reason) but don't want it to be dry and nasty or crack.

With the Pumi bar it's really easy to just do as little or as much as you want - so if you want to keep a callus you can knock it back a bit so it's not peeling or about to peel, but not all the way to normal skin.

Popular Body Skincare Products