Mr. Pumice - Pumi Bar

Price: $

Price: $

on 7/16/2011 5:10:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

Love this! I always make sure to use it when I'm in the shower and it keeps my feet from *cringe* snagging against my bed sheets!!! LOL No really though, it works great. Mr Pumice along with a little unrefined shea butter and your feet will feel like they did in Kindergarten in no time.

on 7/15/2011 4:42:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

I bought the purple Pumi Bar based on the reviews and also bought the Blue Cross cuticle remover another reviewer below mentioned. They worked beautifully! I then applied L'Occitane's Shea Butter Hand Cream to my feet and went to bed. Viola! Soft feet!
By using cheapie finds like the Pumi Bar I can justify the expensive hand cream! Lol!

on 7/15/2011 2:21:00 AM

Works great!! i use it in the shower on my heels and my knees for ingrowns.

on 7/12/2011 3:48:00 PM

My sister in law turned me onto Mr. Pumice. I've been living in Arizona for 4 years now and ever since I've been living here my feet have been looking terrible! I've tried the ped-egg, filers, "heel tastic cream", nothing worked except for Mr. Pumice! I'll ALWAYS stay stocked up on these.

on 7/2/2011 3:17:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

TNI--totally not impressed. I picked this up at Sally's because of the rave reviews, but it's just not working for me. I've followed the directions and tips reviewers suggested, but no matter how I use it, my feet feel chewed up and rough in some places and only somewhat smooth in others. I also don't like the purple residue in the tub. But the lavender side is great for scrubbing nicotine stains off my fingers, so it's not a total loss. Back to the Diamancel for me.

on 6/29/2011 1:14:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

This is as much a staple in the shower as shampoo, conditioner, body wash and facial cleanser. It really smooths out your calluses and thoroughly cleans your feet of dirt and grime (I wear flip flops the entire summer so my feet always get a bit dirty).

I have the diamancel foot buffer that cost so much more but was not as effective as Mr. Pumice. It's one of my favorite products.

on 6/29/2011 2:52:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

I have so much back stock on Mr. Pumice. Their the best!! It's a staple in my life! My boyfriend calls it my sandpaper.

Great if you wear sandals a lot because even if you shower and scrub your feet, it won't get all that dust from the floor on your feet off. Sounds really terrible, but wearing sandals all day, and then showering at the end of the night, you can see the dirt washing off your feet. LOL! I know, TMI but it's better than having it still on your feet, now that's gross.

I never skip this step in my shower :) I loveeee it and I love that they come in so many different colors.

on 6/23/2011 3:05:00 AM

I use this on my feet, but I also like it for my hands on places where I develop calluses from activities where I might actually WANT to keep the callus (for skin protection, they do form for a reason) but don't want it to be dry and nasty or crack.

With the Pumi bar it's really easy to just do as little or as much as you want - so if you want to keep a callus you can knock it back a bit so it's not peeling or about to peel, but not all the way to normal skin.

on 6/23/2011 1:09:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Other, Cool

I have the cheap, smaller bar you get for a buck something. There are other reviews here for the larger slightly more expensive bar.

Bright blue bar, got it at Sally beauty supply for 1.49. Use it with soap and warm water to file down your hooves. It works fairly well, although it disintegrates quickly leaving pumicey parts in the sink, but it washes off me and the sink quickly. I was left with smooth heels that I quickly moisturized with tree hut Shea body butter. My feet will wake up smooth and supple.

on 6/22/2011 10:08:00 PM

best pumice bar ever! LOVE this thing. Plus if you get Bed bath and Beyond coupons you can get 20% off the price even though its only $2! hahaha

Popular Body Skincare Products