November 25, 2014 | 1805 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Saint Germain (amplified creme)

rated 3 of 5 on 10/29/2011 2:09:00 PM More reviews by mamp123

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I am a little bit unsure of this product, When I first apply it, I feel as though it doesn't suit me, however after about an hour it seems to look a lot better. It is very moisturising and has a great longlasting finish. I will persevere with it as I think it will look better with a slight tan, rather than my pasty skin at the moment :)

rated 4 of 5 on 10/16/2011 2:29:00 PM More reviews by chaleyhetwyn

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love this lipstick, its such a great girly pink. I do have a few issues with it being a bit too blue toned for my liking, but this is easily solved by layering it over Myth lipstick by MAC, making it a more wearable shade.
This lipstick is TERRIBLE for snapping after a few uses though and melting quite a lot. I have been through about 5 of these lipsticks and this has happened everytime for me, making it hard to apply to consistantly. However, i put my snapped lipstick into a small plastic travel pot, meaning I have to apply it with my fingers, and I love using it this way!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/14/2011 5:38:00 AM More reviews by PrintesaBlonda

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is the perfect bubblegum pastel pink Barbie like shade,having long blonde hair when I wear this I do get a lot of "Barbie lookalike" comments,some sweet some not so sweet! I have very fair skin and this does not look garish but I think that is due to the high quality formula. If you want to make a statement this is the shade to go for,it applies smoothly and looks and feel luxurious with a gorgeous vanilla scent. My only issue with this product is that it's very fragile,the third time I used this the stick broke and now it wobbles when I apply,this would not stop me from purchasing again though. For an extra glam look I apply a clear lip gloss over the top.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/8/2011 12:27:00 PM More reviews by sofiaramos1993

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is such a pretty shade (it might not work for everyone), it as good pigmentation and its really creamy, it doesnt have the best staying power for this reason but its not the worst either. The creamyness is the problem for me but thats just my personal taste, I hate any creamy shiny lip product, I prefer matte or even satin finish. If you are a lipgloss girl this lipstick is really nice, it almost feel like a lipgloss with nice pigmentation and best staying power.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/31/2011 6:05:00 PM More reviews by Kizzy69

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

MAC lipsticks aren't my favourite as I find them a bit drying. But this just takes my breath away and is my all time favourite lipstick.

I can't just swipe it on from the tube or with a brush, it needs dabbing in with a finger, especially around the outside of my lips. And I think adding gloss or balm ruins the look as it should be matte.

I'll be buying this lippie as long as MAC keep making it!

rated 3 of 5 on 8/22/2011 12:17:00 AM More reviews by Cb0205

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I probably wouldn't buy this again because Pink Nouveau is more suited to me. I find Saint Germain quite chalky but dabbed on is quite good. The colour is awesome, if anyone has ever drunk Saint Germain, it tastes like this product looks! It's a really Barbie, lollipop, neon yet pastel pink. Very pale and looks a bit concealer lips if your not careful. I've heard that Nicki Minaj wears this and Pink Nouveau. I think it looks better on darker women, I'm probably too pale for this one. Still I will use it up before I go and get PN.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/15/2011 4:16:00 PM More reviews by geekess

Love this- very pigmented and brightens up my whole face. Can be a bit drying but I just apply a gloss or balm over the top and it's perfect.
Can not rave about this enough so glad I decided on this instead of a different lipstick, if youre not sure whether to get this- BUY IT.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/15/2011 1:18:00 PM More reviews by snowhite94

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

EDIT! The dupe is drying ;) Now I got mac here (only in 2 malls...It was here since a bit after my review, I think).I haven't bough anything yet...just got a Paint Pot in Bare Study through my mom from one of her colleagues but I think it's dried out because I don't like how it looks on its own...maybe it'll look good under other eyeshadows.

I just wanna say that I found a dupe for this, very cheap one. miss sporty perfect color in 009 innocence. we don't have mac here and even if we did it would be expensive for me. i guess the finishes are kinda similar, amplified creme so you should be careful w/ flakes :( which i have cuz of my bad habit of ripping my lips apart w/ my nails..
the color is very intense and i suggest not to wear it if you have dark skin or even medium cuz it'll look cheap from what i've seen.
btw the last pic(after the girl w/ red hair) is mine. i'm wearing the dupe. it looks as if i'm tanned and the color is more neutral, but i'm a bit lighter and the pink is a veryyy bright blue toned baby pink in reality

rated 2 of 5 on 7/3/2011 8:39:00 PM More reviews by feribz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Black

Um.. I look like a frozen clown with this lipstick. For some reason it looked great at the MAC counter but when taken home, it was way too bright for my skin tone, probably more suitable for fairer skin tones. It was just really horrible looking. I give it two stars because I adore the colour, too bad it doesn't suit me.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/25/2011 9:29:00 PM More reviews by cupcakejenea

this is very diffrent shade of pink ,so its right up my alley as along as i dont wear any gloss with it...lol..i tried gloss with it the other day and it just looked gross on me..like cake frosting..hahahahaha..but all in all, i do like it