April 18, 2014 | 1503 users online

Lash Treatments - Lilash - Purified Eyelash Stimulator

rated 4 of 5 on 2/16/2011 8:01:00 AM More reviews by Kirsty5tewart

This product does work! I am on my 8th week of use and my eyelash are noticeably longer (top & bottom), they aren't really much thicker yet so dont think they will get thicker now. I took before and after pics so will upload. My eyelashes were ruined from lash extensions and were really short and sparse before. I had to put about 4 coats of mascara on to get them noticeable, now I have amazing lashes with just one coat. I still have loads of lilash left so will continue to use until finished then think I will go onto careprost which is a tenth of the price!
my first three weeks of using lilash were awful; had red itchy eyes, very dry along lash line where product is applied so I used a really small amount and moisturised area each morning. I persevered as I have friends who had the same problem but your eyes must just get used to it after few weeks? I will write again to compare careprost to lilash when I go onto that

rated 5 of 5 on 1/24/2011 1:15:00 AM More reviews by dianaec

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Like many other reviewers I tried lash extensions a couple times and when I removed them my lashes were weak (fell out easily), short, and sparse. I've tried Tarte's lash serum and didn't find dramatic results but it did make my lashes stronger and fill-in - though that may have happened naturally with time as well. Sfter watching youtube reviews I decided to order Li Lash on ebay and a month into it I had dramatic results. I use the product a few times a week. Like another reviewer commented, my lashes seem to have become a bit immune to the product because the results aren't as dramatic - this happened about 2-3 months in. However, I still use it a few times a week and bought a second tube (one tube lasts about 6 months) because I do still feel my lashes are longer and curlier than before Li Lash, even if they're not as dramatic as the first couple months. Highly recommend this product. It may seem expensive, but it's worth it, and it's much cheaper and probably more hygienic than lash extensions.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/8/2011 11:14:00 AM More reviews by amanda23

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

WARNING: Enjoy your experience with Lilash while it lasts as it will soon begin to stop working for you! At first I was in love with this product. It did what it promised, albeit with some redness, itchiness and irritation. After about 6 months I went through 1 tube and reordered. I noticed that my lashes weren't nearly as dramatic and I was getting a lot of irritation. I researched online and found out that your body grows immune to this product over time. So I wasted $130 on a product that would no longer work for me. If it had continued to work, I would have repurchased.
Edit: Ok, apparently if you take a break from this product, it will work again for you but not quite the same dramatic results. Also, I believe it is responsible for darkening my eye colour. For that reason alone I do not recommend it.

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 12/11/2010 3:13:00 PM More reviews by jeneagcaoili

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I am on year one with this product. I used to have lash extensions because I wanted to try it out when I saw my nail lady who had them. So I tried them, loved them, got many stares and compliments but after 6 months I developed a wierd allergy and my lids became so puffy and irritated. It looked like I cried for days! I had them removed and my lashes were almost completely gone, short and stubby. I spent hours online trying to find a lash serum (the one my aesthetician had made my eyes more irritated) that was safe. I tried Lilash, and within 3 weeks, my eyelashes were pretty much almost fully grown, thicker, and then by a month, my coworkers thought I went back on my lash extensions! They were longer, thicker and I definitely did not have to use very much mascara. I apply a few coats of Dior Blackout Waterproof and lightly curl them with an eyelash curler and I'm good to go! I had recommend this to all who has asked about my lashes and those who wore extensions but did not want to pay the high price. I only put very small amount; when I put more, I feel discomfort and stinging. A little goes a long way. One tube for me lasts more than 6 months and that is hell of a better investment than what I used to spend every month on extensios ($75.00 a month). Now I spend $130 for about 6-8 months! Use it every other day esp if you have sensitive eyes (i have sensitive eyes and I wear contact lenses). All i can say is that IT WORKS & GIVE IT A TRY! It's well worth your investment.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/29/2010 11:57:00 AM More reviews by tammennya

I have been using for 1 year. I used other products before this one, got this one because of reviews. rule 1 do not use too much, it will cause irration. one swoop over each eye. rule 2 for 1st timers you will have to use every day, i would say your 1st tube use every day, when you reach your lenght that your happy with than you can use every other day or 3-4 nights a week.thats it. all lash growth products are expensive, this one really works. i love it. everywhere i go ppl ask me if my lashes are real. i say yes. ppl think i wear fakes, i don't. long lash make not only your eyes pop but are so pretty.
i have had some irration (my fault) i over did it, i do think my skin around my eyes are darker but i cover with make-up.
overall i would say its a great buy, use it with care follow the guide on the box. after your 1st tube you can use less to maintain results so 1 tube shold last 1 year, also they do sales on there site and you can get a good deal. so check there site.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/8/2010 6:22:00 PM More reviews by roskandy

I gave into the hype and bought Lilash! I'm not sure how long these effects will continue to improve, but after 2 months of nightly use, my lashes are the longest they have ever been and most of the lashes even curl by themselves now! And they actually hold curl from an eyelash curler, whereas before they would only be curly for about 1 hour. Putting on mascara gives me super-dramatic results now! I spent most of my life from 15-23 looking for an HG mascara... turns out, mascara just looks better on long curly lashes!!

I'm Asian and was born with the shortest and straightest lashes ever... and I'm very happy with my results!

Now for cons:

At first it would turn my eyelids bright red and make them super itchy. I read through a bunch of sites, and I concluded that I was using too much, so after that, I basically wiped down the brush until it looked like there was no liquid, and traced a line on my lashes instead of my lids. This way the product could migrate down from my lashes to the roots. I was kind of nervous about doing it this way at first because I couldn't really feel anything on my lids when I applied, but 4 weeks later, this method works just fine (and has the added bonus of making the tube last!) So use SPARINGLY.

I started getting random small hairs. :( This product is good at making things grow... so again with the using sparingly: if you use too much, you'll start getting small fine hairs under your lower lashes and on your eyelid! They're not noticeable to anyone else really, but if they bother you (like they bothered me), they hurt A LOT to pluck and are near impossible to get with tweezers!

Still, if you have ridiculously short natural lashes like me, I highly recommend this product!!

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 11/7/2010 8:47:00 AM More reviews by kat_kinsy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love eyelashes and any product which can make them look great is a real bonus for me
A couple of months back i decided to invest in eyelash extensions, not that i really needed them, but having seen someone with them i thought that they would be just the thing. Cutting a long story short i grew tired of the maintenance and the expense. I had them removed and to my horror i was left with the most miniscule eyelashes EVER! I was devastated. My eyelashes until this point had always been reasonably long.
After extensive research i started to look at lash stimulators and these ranged from the drug store L'oreal/Rimmel which cost approx 8.00 right up to this one that i am reviewing-Lilash.
Again i decided to check out youtube and so many people swore by this product claiming how amazing it was. To be honest i was VERY skeptical HOWEVER I really needed to get something/do anything that would get my eyelashes back to normal so the hefty price tag of 90 did not deter me.
I checked out ebay and eventually managed to buy a tube, brand new for 62.00.
When Lilash arrived i started to apply nightly after my cleansing routine, and as directed i applied a line just above my lashline. I continued to do this every night and then in about 3 weeks i started to notice that my eyelashes were growing, very significantly. In fact not only were they growing, they were curling AND getting thicker. It has now been approx 7 weeks and my eyelashes are looking the best that they ever have. I will continue to use this product and i look forward to seeing how long my lashes will grow. With regards to side effects i am a contact lens wearer with sensitive eyes. I have not experienced any discoloration or anything else. There are people that say "google the ingredients and see how bad they are" blah blah blah well dont use the product then!!! Makeupalley is for product reviews -their benefits and results...not for people to preach to others, particularly when they have not even used the products themselves!!! I would highly recommend this product and if my eyelashes look this great after 7 weeks i cant wait to see them in a few months! :)

rated 1 of 5 on 10/21/2010 6:42:00 AM More reviews by Platosfriend

I think you girls should also check the safety of a product before using it. Just google 'Lilash dangerous ingredients' and you will see what I mean.
It contains, among parabens, prostaglandin, that is the drug used to treat glaucoma, it can impact sight.
I understand the temptation, I looked into it myself because I wanted to buy it, but is it worth it? Besides, it doesn't sound natural to suddenly start growing hair like that, it cannot be without side effects.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/13/2010 3:13:00 PM More reviews by TriciaK

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I am in LOVE with this costly little tube of fabulousness. I started using it a month ago and have probably been using too much but I tend to require instant gratification whenever possible. That being said, i have been using more than recommended, i.e. two swipes across my lashlines at a time so it takes longer to dry BUT I think it has made the product work better and faster.
I haven't had any skin darkening or eye color change but I do notice some itchiness which is nothing major at all. I will definitely buy this again and again and again.

It has made my lashes darker, denser and longer ALMOST to the point where I no longer need mascara before entering civilization. In a couple more weeks I will likely be sans mascara and only dab a bit of baby oil or something along those lines to give them shine.

If you haven't taken the plunge, you definitely should. This is my HG cosmetic product, along with LaPrairie anti-stress moisturizer.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/16/2010 10:55:00 PM More reviews by marxmu

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This product is amazing. I LOVE IT!!!! It made huge difference to my eyelashes. They are longer, thicker and darker. It is a bit pricey for single purchase but it lasts up to 8 months so it's worth it. I can't imagine my life without this great product!