October 21, 2014 | 921 users online

Makeup Brushes - Ecotools - Bamboo Angled Eyeliner Brush

image 0image 1image 2

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 5/8/2011 12:21:00 PM More reviews by LushShines

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I LOVE this product. I SUCK at eyeliner because I have very long lashes, so the brushes generslly run over my lashes, and it is very hard to create a nice clean, precise line. But with this brush, it is super easy. This is a very soft, thin, and affordable brush. I have tried everything from MAC, to Sephora brushes, and everything in between, and this brush is overall the best. <3

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/4/2011 5:55:00 AM More reviews by nubletta

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I bought this to use on my eyebrows, which is fantastic. Its pretty dense and soft. It gives my brows a very natural look without being OTT. This is the only brush from Ecotools that has won me over when it comes to eye brushes.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/23/2011 3:17:00 AM More reviews by Kunko

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Other

I LOVE this brush! When I was first experimenting with gel eyeliner it was a life saver. It is really nice and stiff, plus eco friendly brush and packaging. Now I use this brush for my eyebrows and it is really nice, still will clean it off and randomly use it for my lower lashes, if this brush ever dies I'm gonna definitely run out and buy a new one.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/23/2011 1:49:00 AM More reviews by Piggie8

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I think it works great. I suck at eyeliner so bad, so I don't really use it, but I think it's awesome! So soft too! Extremely comparable to Maybelline's angled eyeliner brush if you can't find ecotools near you.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/22/2011 2:24:00 AM More reviews by SweetLash

I would buy 10 of these because I love it so much. It's eco friendly and it works! It created the perfect line, thick or thin it does the job and it's super affordable!! Works well with cream liners and gel liners, and i use it on my brows as well.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/12/2011 1:21:00 AM More reviews by kiwiteddybear

Great quality, I've never used this for eyeliner, but it works great as a eyebrow brush. I use this with my Wet n Wild brow kit and it works wonders !!! Since I've not tried it as an eyeliner brush, I can't really say much about that but I feel like its too flexible for an eyeliner brush.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/22/2011 9:54:00 AM More reviews by Ingfis

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I really like this brush. It picks up color so good and it's great for the eyebrows. But my eyebrows are really thin out in the edge so it's hard using this brush, so I use another brush for the outercorner of my brows. But I really like it, and I recommend it.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/22/2011 5:21:00 AM More reviews by arielicious

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is a pretty neat angled eye liner brush! I'm using this with the Bobbi Brown long lasting gel liner and it works great. It picks up enough product such that i don't have to keep my gel liner pot open for long.. Love how the angled brush helps me to draw a nice smooth line. After a few months of usage, the brush tip still feels soft and nice. Would prefer it if it could be shorter though. But nonetheless, it is still a great brush and not too pricey!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/4/2011 2:19:00 PM More reviews by e_L_L_e

I've never been disappointed by ecotool brushes (i also own the bronzer and blush brushes), they're all well-made, soft, and none have shed a single hair! they're so amazing for the price! i have owned this eyeliner brush for at least a couple of years and a few hairs have splayed. but that's partially my own doing in not appropriately washing and drying this brush. the bristles are firm, but very soft. i use it for my eyebrows.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/4/2011 5:35:00 AM More reviews by reenerneener

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

LOVE eco tools! i've been using this brush to apply my brow powder for the last 2 years & i will happily use it forever :) it's so nice & soft which is especially helpful when applying brows; they never look too harsh!