Urban Decay 24/7 Glide On Eye Pencil in Stash

4.6

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Cyclopentasiloxane, C11-12 Isoparaffin, Paraffin, Polybutene, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Hydrogenated Cottonseed Oil, Ceresin, Ozokerite, Cera Microcristallina (Microcrystalline Wax), Tocopherol, Phenoxyethanol, Ascorbyl Palmitate

this is only eyeliner that looks good on me and it is the only one i wear. people with dark brown eyes, you NEED this eyeliner! i have fair skin with dark brown eyes and hair, i cannot wear black eyeliner because its too harsh. but i swear this color makes my brown eyes glow. without stash, my eyes just look plain 'dark', but once i apply it, my eyes turn into a beautiful shade of warm chocolate brown.

like others have said, stash is an olive green with just enough shimmer and no giant specks of glitter. it is so soft and easy to apply for make-up beginners such as my self. suitable for day or evenings because it does not look harsh or too dark once applied. i have oily lids and this does smudge a little, but a little primer keeps it locked into place for 12 hours. i have such love for stash. one of the few makeup items i've actually repurchased over and over. if this color is ever discontinued i will cry. there's nothing else like it.

I'm really mad at myself for using this eyeliner for so long. I'm sorry to be the downer here, but it really isn't very long lasting. It does feel really nice on my skin, and doesn't irritate it as much. It also admittedly looks nice if you're just going out for a bit. The thing is, the lead breaks off so easily, the makeup doesn't last long enough, and the pencil itself sharpens away in no time.

Urban Decay 24/7 liners are the BEST!! I LOVE this product because it stays on yet will blend easily, doesn't transfer to my oily upper eyelid, and comes in fabulous colors. I really do love the Stash color. It's a nice change from basic black or brown. The metallic is great for everyday--not as dramatic as glitter. Easy to apply and seems to come off pretty easily with a basic facial cleanser.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

I love this eyeliner. I've been using this as a base under my green and brown eyeshadows and the combinations are beautiful. I'm so glad I got this during the 30% off urban decay sale.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Very nice! A great universal liner color that goes on smooth and lasts all day.

Colors works perfect for brown eyes

It is a great eyeliner. I also recommend this for hazel eyes. However I find this eyeliner a little heavy for daytime. But it is gorgeous for a nighttime look. Worth the price.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

this is my favorite eye liner!! i first off love urban decay e/ls anyways but when i saw this color, i fell in love...my eyes are hazel, so this e/l really brings out the green in my eyes and draws very good attention to them...i would recommend this e/l to anyone!! this color is really easy to put on when you need to give a little color to your eyes without over doing it...and of course, ud always stays on a long time for me

Love it. Most perfect eyeliner ever. Need I say more?

This is a great eyeliner. The colour definitely doesn't look green when you put it on-more like a blackish-brown. I'm personally not a fan of the sparkles, but they aren't too noticeable either. I avoid the harshness of black liners, since I have pale skin and light hair, but this is softer and better for everyday use. Finally, great lasting power.

Top Rated Urban Decay Products