December 18, 2014 | 931 users online

Makeup Brushes - Ecotools - Powder Brush

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/1/2011 3:24:00 PM More reviews by alexanna7

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

the powder brush is used for my hd powder or when i want a more natural look with my finishing powder in fit me maybelline. Goes sofly on the application,last long,can be clean often,dry fast...love it!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/30/2011 7:09:00 PM More reviews by pinkfrost52

This brush gives sheer coverage since the bristles are not as dense in my opinion. It doesn't pick up pressed powders too well so I like using it for loose since it's easy to tap off the excess. The bristles are soft and not scratchy against my skin.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/14/2011 3:06:00 AM More reviews by misscal

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

At first I really liked the way the bristles felt on my face. Then I realized that when I was finished applying my foundation (using this brush) you could see streaks all over my cheeks! I may as well have used a painters brush to apply my make up.

Giving the product the benefit of the doubt, I decided to give it another try later on. Unfortunately, I had the same results. To say the less I still apply my foundation with my fingertips. It doesn't look as savvy but it blends the best. I would rather look good with my make up on than look good for the five minute span it takes me to apply it.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/12/2011 1:21:00 AM More reviews by TheEverGirl

Absolutly Must Have and works just as amazing as any high end brand. Eco tools are enviromently friendly and have a soft brush that really gives a natural out of the snow young blush and again LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/12/2011 1:09:00 AM More reviews by carolmuncy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

RIS and SO glad that I did. I have used this brush for just about EVERYTHING! I am currently using it for my setting powder...but who knows...that may change. I have used it for mineral foundation, blush, powder, bronzer, and even liquid foundation...it performed beautifully. No shedding, dense but soft, keeps it's shape, and eco-friendly. SOLD

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/10/2011 5:10:00 PM More reviews by gommiebears

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Cool Hair: Black, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have tried for almost two years to like this brush like everyone else but honestly I just can't. Maybe I got a bad brush but for me, this brush is just too floppy for me to use as a powder brush. It washes beautifully and dries pretty fast but the shape of this brush falls short. I am tempted to trim the bristles but I am afraid to do that since I could ruin the brush even more. I tend to use my Prescriptive powder brush more. I might purchase this again to make sure that it is not a dud.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/30/2011 11:39:00 PM More reviews by lwsege

Great POWDER BRUSH!!!! I like it so much!!! It is so soft and apply all powder, i.e. loose powder, mineral powder, compact powder, etc perfectly and evenly. RECOMMEND!!!!! No complain at all.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/19/2011 6:46:00 PM More reviews by kaylow699

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love this brush, its soft, and it makes my powder look really nice...usually I use a MAC 150, but there really expensive :/ so I found this brush and I fell on love...heck I think its even better than my MAC brush ;)

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 5/14/2011 8:56:00 PM More reviews by EvilyKyoko

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

I just don't like how this made my powder look. I have only used one other brush before and this doesn't measure up. It IS soft, and I do like the long handle. Hopefully I'll find my HG brush soon.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/13/2011 9:02:00 PM More reviews by loanlou

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this brush, it's very soft, durable, and does a great job for the price.