Ecotools Powder Brush

Brushhhhh :]

on 8/8/2011 11:08:00 PM

Skin: Other, Tan, Warm

Hair: Other, Kinky, Coarse

I actually returned this product. It was too floppy and fluffy to apply my mineralize skinfinish natural as setting powder. Instead of placing powder on it just brushed it away. The only way to get the coverage I wanted was to pat it on then lightly sweep. It is great quality like the other ecotools brushes. However it was to large to apply and buff out my powder. I think its nice for sweeping of excess makeup or applying bronzer or powder to the chest area. For powder I think the ecotools bronzer brush is a better alternative.

on 8/1/2011 3:26:00 PM

I adore this brush. It's wonderful for applying loose and pressed powder. It's the perfect size and density. I will definitely re-purchase.

on 8/1/2011 3:24:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

the powder brush is used for my hd powder or when i want a more natural look with my finishing powder in fit me maybelline. Goes sofly on the application,last long,can be clean often,dry fast...love it!

on 7/30/2011 7:09:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

This brush gives sheer coverage since the bristles are not as dense in my opinion. It doesn't pick up pressed powders too well so I like using it for loose since it's easy to tap off the excess. The bristles are soft and not scratchy against my skin.

on 7/14/2011 3:06:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral

At first I really liked the way the bristles felt on my face. Then I realized that when I was finished applying my foundation (using this brush) you could see streaks all over my cheeks! I may as well have used a painters brush to apply my make up.

Giving the product the benefit of the doubt, I decided to give it another try later on. Unfortunately, I had the same results. To say the less I still apply my foundation with my fingertips. It doesn't look as savvy but it blends the best. I would rather look good with my make up on than look good for the five minute span it takes me to apply it.

on 7/12/2011 1:21:00 AM

Absolutly Must Have and works just as amazing as any high end brand. Eco tools are enviromently friendly and have a soft brush that really gives a natural out of the snow young blush and again LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!!

on 7/12/2011 1:09:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

RIS and SO glad that I did. I have used this brush for just about EVERYTHING! I am currently using it for my setting powder...but who knows...that may change. I have used it for mineral foundation, blush, powder, bronzer, and even liquid foundation...it performed beautifully. No shedding, dense but soft, keeps it's shape, and eco-friendly. SOLD

on 7/10/2011 5:10:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Cool

Hair: Black, Kinky, Fine

I have tried for almost two years to like this brush like everyone else but honestly I just can't. Maybe I got a bad brush but for me, this brush is just too floppy for me to use as a powder brush. It washes beautifully and dries pretty fast but the shape of this brush falls short. I am tempted to trim the bristles but I am afraid to do that since I could ruin the brush even more. I tend to use my Prescriptive powder brush more. I might purchase this again to make sure that it is not a dud.

on 6/30/2011 11:39:00 PM

Great POWDER BRUSH!!!! I like it so much!!! It is so soft and apply all powder, i.e. loose powder, mineral powder, compact powder, etc perfectly and evenly. RECOMMEND!!!!! No complain at all.

on 6/19/2011 6:46:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I love this brush, its soft, and it makes my powder look really nice...usually I use a MAC 150, but there really expensive :/ so I found this brush and I fell on love...heck I think its even better than my MAC brush ;)

Top Rated Ecotools Products