November 28, 2014 | 1092 users online

Makeup Brushes - Ecotools - Powder Brush

rated 2 of 5 on 7/14/2011 3:06:00 AM More reviews by misscal

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

At first I really liked the way the bristles felt on my face. Then I realized that when I was finished applying my foundation (using this brush) you could see streaks all over my cheeks! I may as well have used a painters brush to apply my make up.

Giving the product the benefit of the doubt, I decided to give it another try later on. Unfortunately, I had the same results. To say the less I still apply my foundation with my fingertips. It doesn't look as savvy but it blends the best. I would rather look good with my make up on than look good for the five minute span it takes me to apply it.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/12/2011 1:21:00 AM More reviews by TheEverGirl

Absolutly Must Have and works just as amazing as any high end brand. Eco tools are enviromently friendly and have a soft brush that really gives a natural out of the snow young blush and again LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/12/2011 1:09:00 AM More reviews by carolmuncy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

RIS and SO glad that I did. I have used this brush for just about EVERYTHING! I am currently using it for my setting powder...but who knows...that may change. I have used it for mineral foundation, blush, powder, bronzer, and even liquid foundation...it performed beautifully. No shedding, dense but soft, keeps it's shape, and eco-friendly. SOLD

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/10/2011 5:10:00 PM More reviews by gommiebears

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Cool Hair: Black, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have tried for almost two years to like this brush like everyone else but honestly I just can't. Maybe I got a bad brush but for me, this brush is just too floppy for me to use as a powder brush. It washes beautifully and dries pretty fast but the shape of this brush falls short. I am tempted to trim the bristles but I am afraid to do that since I could ruin the brush even more. I tend to use my Prescriptive powder brush more. I might purchase this again to make sure that it is not a dud.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/30/2011 11:39:00 PM More reviews by lwsege

Great POWDER BRUSH!!!! I like it so much!!! It is so soft and apply all powder, i.e. loose powder, mineral powder, compact powder, etc perfectly and evenly. RECOMMEND!!!!! No complain at all.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/19/2011 6:46:00 PM More reviews by kaylow699

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love this brush, its soft, and it makes my powder look really nice...usually I use a MAC 150, but there really expensive :/ so I found this brush and I fell on love...heck I think its even better than my MAC brush ;)

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 5/14/2011 8:56:00 PM More reviews by EvilyKyoko

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

I just don't like how this made my powder look. I have only used one other brush before and this doesn't measure up. It IS soft, and I do like the long handle. Hopefully I'll find my HG brush soon.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/13/2011 9:02:00 PM More reviews by loanlou

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this brush, it's very soft, durable, and does a great job for the price.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/13/2011 8:33:00 PM More reviews by yummykeylimepie

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Great brush for face powder, very soft. It's no wonder Ecotools brushes are always sold out. Looking to get the brush blush next if I can find it.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/24/2011 9:36:00 PM More reviews by TwinkleTwilight

First off, I got this as part of a pack, so I technically got it for much cheaper that what you would pay if you bought it separately, whcih is about $10 (which actually isn't that bad).
I saw lots of people complaining about the application process and how the brush is slightly tapered, making it hard to use. This didn't happen for me.
Even though the brush is round and tapered, it's soft and the hairs are flexible, so I actually do manage to get powder on the brush and on my face evenly.