Ecotools Bamboo Blush Brush

4.6

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Medium

I love this blush brush and find it very versatile. It's angled in such a way that I can use it for bronzer/shader and as a blush applicator. It is soft, resilient and has not shed a single hair! It also cleans easily and well. I wish with all my heart that eco tools would increase its range of brushes - because buying eco friendly, quality products will always be my priority.

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

This is a great blush brush! It is really really soft and picks up just the right amount of product. I think the price is what makes this brush even better! Great quality at an amazing price.

Very soft bristles, like real hair. Really great quality, you can get it at Walgreens for a really great price. Love, love, love how it's eco-friendly!

Finally - a soft, synthetic brush that doesn't shed! I've been using the same brush almost daily for the past 2 years, cleaning with (hair) shampoo followed by conditioner, and it's still in excellent condition. Also works for applying mineral foundation if like me you find that the thick kabuki brushes grab too much product.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Wonderful brush! It's very soft and it doesn't shed or become scratchy, even after multiple washes. It picks up the pigment from my blushes like a dream! I haven't had any issues with not having my blush show up once applied; everything is perfect. It also seems to fit perfectly into every blush pan in my collection. I own 4 EcoTool brushes and they're all great quality at very affordable prices. I also like that EcoTools gives 1% of their annual revenue to environmental causes. : )

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

LOVE THIS! it's so soft and really does what it's supposed to do! Amazing brush!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

I got this brush 2 years ago and it is still in near-perfect condition! No shedding whatsoever!

This blush brush is so soft and it is very versatile. I actually use this to apply my setting powder more than I use it for blush (I flush really easily so I tend to avoid blushes in general).

Good price and good versatility, nice ergonomic design too. I highly recommend Ecotools for beauty addicts and beginners alike. Come on, after all, not everyone can afford a M.A.C. brush, and seriously, this brush's quality is really impressive for its price. ^_^

Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Warm

This brush is SO soft, doesn't shed, does the job and it's environmentally friendly. What more could you ask for? :)

Skin: Combination, Other, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

Nothing special. Okay brush. Great price. E.L.F. brush covers better but falls apart. My Lancome brushes are much better-so soft. I suspect that many of the more expensive brands are also softer.

IMO, this brush works way better as a powder brush than for blush. If you have a small face, this will give you clown cheeks! I ended up purchasing a smaller blush brush but I still use this for setting powder because it's so soft and nicely distributes the powder across my skin.

Popular Makeup Brushes