August 27, 2014 | 1384 users online

Makeup Brushes - Ecotools - Bamboo Blush Brush

rated 3 of 5 on 12/2/2011 7:17:00 PM More reviews by mesloan

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Other, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Nothing special. Okay brush. Great price. E.L.F. brush covers better but falls apart. My Lancome brushes are much better-so soft. I suspect that many of the more expensive brands are also softer.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/26/2011 2:27:00 AM More reviews by 101alexis

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

IMO, this brush works way better as a powder brush than for blush. If you have a small face, this will give you clown cheeks! I ended up purchasing a smaller blush brush but I still use this for setting powder because it's so soft and nicely distributes the powder across my skin.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/26/2011 1:30:00 AM More reviews by turnthisaround

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I'm really happy to have this brush in my collection. It's soft and fluffy. It's a little big for my liking but it's always worked well.
No shedding, dries fast and in shape. It's maintained it's softness as well. Picks up colors very well, applies smoothly and blends well.
There's nothing really wrong with this brush but it's not a brush I rave about. I feel that I can get something better out there. Not that I wouldn't repurchase because I would but I'd try out different brushes at the same time.

As most of ecotools packaging, it's terribly difficult to get the brush out. you literally have to grip the brush by its hairs and drag it out. this makes great risk for destroying the brush. It they made the packaging a little more practical, it's be perfect.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/25/2011 11:13:00 AM More reviews by flameangel

Love this brush. Bought the Ecotools eyeshadow brush, was quite impressed with it and decided the try out the blush brush. It's so soft and I lovee the feeling of the brush on my face. The end of the brush is tampered and is just the right size for my cheeks. I double this brush up as a bronzer brush too to add shadows underneath my cheeks and under my chin area. Because it's so soft, I uses this brush to blend out blush and bronzer too. I don't think I will ever need to re-purchase it anytime soon because I have mine for nearly a year and it seems really durable, but I would buy this again if I have to. Thumbs up from me.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/23/2011 4:56:00 AM More reviews by Yashuragi

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I was desperate to find a replacement for my old scratchy blush brush. From previous pleasant experiences with good brushes from Ecotools, I snapped this one up. It lives up to my expectation. Its very soft and dense. It feels very nice on the skin and is such a comfort from using my old blush brush which irritated my skin like crazy. It blends and diffuses pigment quite nicely, its so much easier for me to get the 'flush' I want. All in all, another thumbs up for Ecotools!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/17/2011 1:29:00 PM More reviews by MiriamRSmith92

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Kinky, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this brush for some reason thinking it was an allover face powder brush but didnt want to take it back, so i thought I would use it as a powder/bronzer brush anway, and its brilliant! I did use it for my blusher, but it was a little too big for my cheeks and I found my blush brush was better. These brushes are soooo soft and easy to clean, the handle is very sturdy and the density is just right I think, I would recomend this brush.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/16/2011 11:08:00 PM More reviews by vickywang

Very soft. I like all Ecotools brushes.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/16/2011 10:25:00 PM More reviews by angelinuh

So soft, easy to clean (mild soap product - little bit- warm water, lay flat and finished!) dense and flexible. I have had mine for about 3 years and have since bought most of their other brushes from Walgreens. Durable, gets the job done, and a great all around high quality product!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/6/2011 6:11:00 AM More reviews by exu2

I purchased this for 16.99AUD from Priceline which is quite affordable. The packaging is sort of annoying because you have to pull it out by the bristles. The packaging it resealable but I didn't need it anyway so I thought it was a waster. I needed a new brush for my powder to set my liquid foundation and when I went to buy one I felt that the foundation brush that EcoTools had didn't look dense enough. SO.. I decided that the blush bronzer brush looked almost identical but the top was rounded and bristles looked much more dense. The bristles are extremely soft, dense and has no fall out. I can use this for powder, blush and bronzer so its like 3 in 1. This is my new favourite brush and I love it because of the price and quality! Highly recommended.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/1/2011 10:42:00 PM More reviews by kellabella94

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Other

If I were to lose my brush, I would definitely buy it again. It's inexpensive, and durable. I am not a big fan of paying for pricey brushes that have the same use. I love Ecotools, and I feel eco-friendly just purchasing them. Hehe -snort-