April 20, 2014 | 1949 users online

Makeup Brushes - Ecotools - Bamboo Blush Brush

rated 5 of 5 on 10/23/2011 4:56:00 AM More reviews by Yashuragi

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I was desperate to find a replacement for my old scratchy blush brush. From previous pleasant experiences with good brushes from Ecotools, I snapped this one up. It lives up to my expectation. Its very soft and dense. It feels very nice on the skin and is such a comfort from using my old blush brush which irritated my skin like crazy. It blends and diffuses pigment quite nicely, its so much easier for me to get the 'flush' I want. All in all, another thumbs up for Ecotools!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/17/2011 1:29:00 PM More reviews by MiriamRSmith92

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Kinky, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this brush for some reason thinking it was an allover face powder brush but didnt want to take it back, so i thought I would use it as a powder/bronzer brush anway, and its brilliant! I did use it for my blusher, but it was a little too big for my cheeks and I found my blush brush was better. These brushes are soooo soft and easy to clean, the handle is very sturdy and the density is just right I think, I would recomend this brush.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/16/2011 11:08:00 PM More reviews by vickywang

Very soft. I like all Ecotools brushes.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/16/2011 10:25:00 PM More reviews by angelinuh

So soft, easy to clean (mild soap product - little bit- warm water, lay flat and finished!) dense and flexible. I have had mine for about 3 years and have since bought most of their other brushes from Walgreens. Durable, gets the job done, and a great all around high quality product!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/6/2011 6:11:00 AM More reviews by exu2

I purchased this for 16.99AUD from Priceline which is quite affordable. The packaging is sort of annoying because you have to pull it out by the bristles. The packaging it resealable but I didn't need it anyway so I thought it was a waster. I needed a new brush for my powder to set my liquid foundation and when I went to buy one I felt that the foundation brush that EcoTools had didn't look dense enough. SO.. I decided that the blush bronzer brush looked almost identical but the top was rounded and bristles looked much more dense. The bristles are extremely soft, dense and has no fall out. I can use this for powder, blush and bronzer so its like 3 in 1. This is my new favourite brush and I love it because of the price and quality! Highly recommended.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/1/2011 10:42:00 PM More reviews by kellabella94

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Other

If I were to lose my brush, I would definitely buy it again. It's inexpensive, and durable. I am not a big fan of paying for pricey brushes that have the same use. I love Ecotools, and I feel eco-friendly just purchasing them. Hehe -snort-

rated 5 of 5 on 8/1/2011 2:24:00 PM More reviews by bubbles321236

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Green

I love this blush brush it is the perfect size. It is the softest brush I have ever used for blush, better then the M.A.C 168 IMO.This doesn't shed or bleed,and applies any blush flawlessly.It's a really good quality brush for such a cheap price.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/1/2011 1:50:00 PM More reviews by emmaanne001

This brush is actually a bit big for blush. (Oddly enough, in the packaging it looked too small. lol) But I like that it is tapered because I can contour my cheeks with it if I desire, or I can just put the blush on the tip and swirrl it right onto my cheeks.

I enjoy the soft -ever so soft- fibers on the brush. The packaging was almost too pretty to throw away. Quality is fabulous; no shedding.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/30/2011 8:06:00 PM More reviews by FakeJapSlayer

This brush is realllyy soft :) and it doesn't shed.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/26/2011 9:25:00 PM More reviews by NerdyGirl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I hear lots of raves for this brush, honestly I don't find it to be that great. The one I got was scratchy. After a wash or two, the scratchiness went away. It's just a general blush brush. Puts the blush on, blends it out... good size, good shape. Probably wouldn't buy another one, but it's a decent brush.