August 31, 2014 | 1058 users online

Blush - BeneFit Cosmetics - Posietint

rated 5 of 5 on 6/7/2012 3:59:00 AM More reviews by kennymoron

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

I finished 2 bottles of Posie Tint already. I absolutely love this stuff! looks very natural on my NC30-35 skin, last all day, buildable and very easy to apply. I love this even more than the original benetint because this sets slower, which means more time to blend.

I love it on the lips too, it gives my lips a healthy look and it does feel good on my lips (it might be a bit drying for someone with dry lips tho).

The only thing that I hate about it is the packaging! It is functional but the metallic enamel will peel off and sticks everywhere. I hope they'll change paint on the bottle (I won't mind if they change it into a clear glass bottle). I would definitely repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/6/2012 6:27:00 PM More reviews by pearlbutton

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I do really like posietint. It gives me a lovely colour, which I much preferred to the original benetint; that just made me look a bit ruddy whereas posietint gives me a lovely fresh and youthful glow.

Blends easily for a lovely soft dewy look which lasts much longer than creme blush although I have put on a second coat during a long day or night out to freshen my makeup. The colour is easily buildable, depending on the depth of the tint you want. Be warned, you have to blend this as soon as you put it on as it stains almost immediately. I was also left with slightly pink fingertips (if you wash them straight away it usually goes)
The bottle lasts for quite a while, and the colour lasts on my cheeks too. It's super quick to apply; a really easy way to give a brighten up my face & give me a healthy dewy glow.

Anybody who is familiar with benetint will know the slightly odd packaging -a glass bottle with a nail-polish like brush to apply. The brush actually does deposit about the right amount but it's hard to get it out once it is running out, as the brush doesn't quite go all the way to the bottom, and you end up swishing the brush round trying to get enough out.
The outer packaging is cute, but the pink metallic coating on the bottle wore off really quickly after a couple of months rolling around in my makeup bag (leaving pink metallic blobs on everything) which looked really scruffy -especially considering how expensive it was.

it's only the expense with the poor packaging that ends up putting me off buying another bottle, although I reckon I'll cave if I get some money to treat myself with.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/2/2012 12:15:00 AM More reviews by wenderella

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

I am an Asian with NC15-20 skin, with slightly darkish plum-toned lips.

As a lip colour: Beautiful! I'm not one of the lucky girls with very light pinkish lips... most lip colours either don't show on me, or end up looking a strange garish shade after being layered on top of my pigmented lips.

This tint makes my lips look a nice darker pink shade and gives "life" to my overall look. The neon pink gel colour scared me at first, but it looks natural/mlbb/subtle when applied.

However it fades quite quickly and i need to reapply it to maintain the colour.

As a cheek colour: I need at least 2-3 layers before the colour shows up on my NC15-20 skin. If it's just 1 layer i can barely tell that i have makeup on.

As mentioned by other reviewers this needs swift fingers to blend before the product dries on your cheeks. But i find that achievable.... it doesn't dry up in like 2 seconds flat, just don't leave globs of the gel on your cheeks un-blended while you go vacuum the floor or something.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/16/2012 9:30:00 AM More reviews by bubblegumpoo

I love this product, but believe there is room for major improvement. The color's beautiful, the packaging is cute, and it's very versatile. However, the packaging is impratical, the applicator is silly (and tickly, or is that just me?) and the design on the bottle smudges off within days, making a new product look like you'd had it rolling around in your purse for years. I would be much more pleased with this product if Benefit redesigned the packaging.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/19/2012 7:23:00 PM More reviews by jesusfrkxpanda

I got this product as a birthday present from my roomies!
I've never really wanted this product because I thought it would somehow clash with my warm skin tone. It doesn't! Yay! It makes your lips so pink and youthful. Not too drying but it's best to top it off with a gloss or lip balm.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/13/2012 10:16:00 AM More reviews by Gother

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Violet

OK, I must confess I bought this product because I fell in love with the cute bottle...
But it's a very good product, too. It delivers the right shade of colour (if you work it well of course), it won't transfer or smudge, and it's easy to apply... if you're swift-handed of course.
This is because the product is really liquid and it dries super-quickly on your skin, so you have to apply it as soon as you've slicked the brush, or it will dry and leave gracious pink stripes on your cheeks instead of a glowy, "bonne mine" look.
One only con: it comes with a brush that you must forcedly pass on your cheek, day after day, so it will gather bacteria all along the process. I'm not sure how safe the product is going to be in the long run.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/9/2012 4:08:00 PM More reviews by redrave1

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Only used this as a cheek stain/blush. Color shows up pretty strongly on my skin (although I am fair). I have one of the minis, which I think contains a more generous amount of product than it seems. I found I could only blend it with fingers.
PROS:
-long lasting (10+ hours on my skin)
-between a creamy and liquid consistency (not watery like benetint)
-can be worn as a very light hint of color or worn as a stronger pastel pink
-must work quickly, but blends easily and does not streak
-works really well as it's own color and as a base color for blushes that aren't as long wearing. Shows up even with highlighter over it.
-doesn't highlight my pores/acne scars even when worn on bare face
-great for hot and humid weather
CONS:
-applicator is awful and awkward
-can be slightly blotchy if not applied evenly or quickly. Also, if building for coverage, I had to wait for each layer to dry completely before adding another layer or it looked REALLY blotchy.
-when I did mess up, the same thing that makes it long wearing makes it a pain to remove if I needed to redo my makeup to get rid of the blotchiness. Not ideal if in a rush.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/1/2012 9:27:00 AM More reviews by chabbycheeks

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I like the color after 3 layers. Or after layering on top of a darker tint. I just never get what I expect from a Benefit product but I keep buying coz I get lured by the cute packaging and names. Anyway, I only got the smaller tube (came from a kit) so I could try different products with minimal commitment.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/28/2012 4:06:00 PM More reviews by wongo2011

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have the smaller version of this it came in one of the makeup sets. I really like the shade, it's more of a barbie/girly pink. However, I prefer the benetint also the price of the benefit tints are just way too over priced!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/23/2012 9:21:00 AM More reviews by Nikki08

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I like it. Perfect color for my cheeks, I'm pretty fair and it just gives a natural looking flush. Lasts all day. Doesn't do much for my lips though. My lips are pretty pink so when I put it on you can't really tell I've done anything. I would probably repurchase but it is kind of expensive.