BeneFit Cosmetics Erase Paste in Fair

3.6

on 6/20/2012 5:25:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

I have this product both in Fair and Medium, since my sister gave me a pot she hadů

The problem, though, is not really the colour of it. It's the fact that 1) It creases and then 2) it comes off and doesn't last, no matter what I set it with.

It feels really tacky to the touch all day, and that means it is coming off, each time anything touches it, even lightly.

It creases into horrible lines which look awful, but wiping the creases away also wipes the product about andů yuck.

I really don't do well with cream concealers though - concealers of this consistency - I much prefer liquid concealers, since all the cream concealers with this paste consistency I've tried just crease.

on 6/15/2012 10:02:00 AM

I really didn't like this concealer. It is awkwardly thick, hard to blend, and creased under my eyes. The shade selection is limited and fair was the closes to my skin, but still didn't blend well.

on 6/13/2012 12:43:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

I am a concealer lover - Its my obsession because I have horrible hereditary dark circles. I am talking severe, to where people ask me if I am ok if I do not put concealer on. I do not recommend this product. It is too thick and sticky and falls into my fine lines, creating creases. I have very fair skin and even in the fair shade it was too dark and did not help my purple colored dark circles.

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

This is one of my favorite concealers. As many other users have noted this product is best suited for under eye circles rather than blemishes. When applying I take the tiniest little amount out with the spatula. I use my finger to dab approximately 4 tiny spots under each eye and gently pat them in with very slight circular rubbing motions. The real trick is to use the most moisturizing eye cream you own in the area of application ahead of time...at least 10 minutes before any makeup application. Make sure to set with a powder!

on 6/2/2012 12:36:00 AM

I don't hate this product... but I am not much of a fan... 'Fair' is too dark for me, its sticky, doesn't blend easily and smells weird.... it does cover though.. but not for under eyes unless you want the cakey look.... =/ Love hate relationship?

on 5/21/2012 4:34:00 PM

I HAVE NOT WORN UNDER EYE CONCEALER FOR ABOUT 5 YEARS AS I HAVE AN ARSENAL OF BRANDS THAT I HAVE PURCHASED AND JUST WAS EITHER TOO PEARLY (YSL) TOO PASTY (LAURA GELLER) TOO DRY LOOKING (MOST BRANDS) OR JUST MADE MY EYES LOOKER OLDER THAN I ACTUALLY AM. SO I JUST GAVE IT UP. SAW A MINI SIZE OF THIS PRODUCT ON EBAY FOR $3.75 AND THOUGHT I WOULD BUY IT AND IF IT DIDN'T DELIVER WOULD JUST TOSS IT INTO MY PILE OF "NO SHOWS". WOW FINALLY! IT IS THE PERFECT CONSISTENCY, VERY GEL LIKE, SPREADS BEAUTIFULLY AND LEAVES BEHIND JUST ENOUGH OF A LIGHTENING TO FRESHEN THE EYE AREA WHICH IS WHAT CONCEALER SHOULD DO ANYWAY! I DON'T THINK THIS WOULD BE "ENOUGH" FOR DARK CIRCLES". THE NAME IS MISLEADING. TO CALL IT PASTE LEADS ONE TO BELIEVE IT WILL COVER EVEN A TATTOO, BUT IT IS JUST A SHEER WASH OF LIGHT. DOES NOT MAKE THE LINES UNDER THE EYES MORE NOTICEABLE AND I WILL BUY THIS UNTIL THE COWS COME COME!

on 5/11/2012 6:08:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Brightens up my undereyes and covers my dark circles enough so that it looks natural and not cakey. It blends with the Benefit Hello Flawless Oxygen Wow foundation, so it doesn't look like I have white circles under my eyes! Not for blemishes, but I definitely reccomend!

This doesn't come close to covering my dark under eye circles which I don't consider to be excessively dark to start with.. It creases even after being set with powder. And the colour is quite pink. Not keen. The packaging is nice through I like that the instruction/tips booklet was included its a nice idea.

So far I really like this product, because it does brighten your under eye area and I have really bad dark circles. The only thing that I would recommend would be to use very, very little of the product or you'll end up looking really cakey. The spatula is a nice add on as well because I don't like tubs of product, since they can contain bacteria from your fingers.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Perfect for brightening the under eye area. That's what I use it for everyday. Do not recommend for concealing blemishes, though. Because of its brightening factor, to me, it just makes the blemish stand out.

Top Rated BeneFit Cosmetics Products