April 16, 2014 | 1812 users online

Fragrances - Chloe - Chloe (EDP)

rated 5 of 5 on 8/2/2012 10:26:00 AM More reviews by nokh

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I absolutely love this perfume, words won't do it justice, but I'll try regardless.

Firstly, fragrance shopper I am not. I am not blessed with the ability to know just by smelling what the top notes might consist of and what the (I want to say bottom?) ones consist of, I always spray testers, put it in my pocket and come back after a day or so, to see what it really smells like.

Chloe is the only fragrance which I have purchased numerous times, it is on the more expensive side, but this is where boots advantage points come into play or anytime I'm at duty free, this I always get.

It's very light, which is what attracted me to it in the first place, can be wore day and night and it lasts for absolutely ages. This definitely isn't "in your face", it's a very subtle, walking past catch a slight whiff type perfume. If I had to describe it, it's a very light rose-y scent, it's beauty is it's simplicity. To me, it exudes luxury.

I should be a Chloe salesperson because based on just wearing it alone (as opposed to shoving my wrist under people's noses forcing them to smell it!) 4 people have loved the smell and bought it, and numerous strangers have asked what perfume I'm wearing!

As I said above, it also lasts for ages, I put sprayed some on a top when going to dinner, a few days later when I opened my wardrobe it still smelt of Chloe, albeit a lighter scent.

Love it, and would definitely recommend it!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/2/2012 7:28:00 AM More reviews by mochiface

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

I think it's genius. The rose is pure and prominent, and has not been over-worked. To me this smell exudes confidence in femininity and effortless chic. It is luxurious in its simplicity.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/1/2012 9:31:00 AM More reviews by Lovey99

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this perfume! It smells clean and fresh. It makes a statement without being overpowering or overbearing. It is light and crisp. LOVE!!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/29/2012 11:06:00 PM More reviews by PinkArmenia

The ABSOLUTE BEST perfume ever! have collection of over 50 high end designer perfumes ans this one is the love of my life! Scents that are a mixture of a few things do not smell natural and can bore you after a while.Chloe new has the most beautiful, clean and fresh scent of roses and nothing else (at least to me). It is very soft, feminine yet very long lasting. Every woman should have this perfume, it is a classic and timeless. It is a bit expensive but I got my 2.5 oz from fragrancenet for $70 and I am very happy with it.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/9/2012 7:12:00 PM More reviews by sealegg

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

I do love Love, Chloe by Chloe. And I have noticed that most people who do love "Love, Chloe" is not a big fan of this, but I'm here to tell you that I adore this scent.

I think part of the reason why some people don't like this scent is because it tends to stick with the same notes through the course of it's time on the skin (on my skin). I find a rosy, soapiness to it but fancied in such a pretty "sunlight in your face" kid of way. I noticed that one review didn't consider this classy, but I actually disagree with that. I find this quite classy and sophisticated considering the thought that this is more so pleasant than subtle.

On me the perfume doesn't really change personalities even after it hour or so, it's seems like the same fragrance. So it lacks the complexity factor, but I really don't care for bipolar scents.

I say "Who cares?" if like the perfume... I like the perfume... No, I adore it.

Great year round (but preferably summer or spring), even as a signature scent on the right person.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/31/2012 9:50:00 PM More reviews by rosemary5

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I would give this a 4.5 if possible. Anyway, what I really like about this perfume is that it gets better as the day goes on. It starts out kind of cool, overly rose and watery, which some people like I suppose, but as it wears on it becomes warmer, richer, and more honeyed. It's light and subtle but not understated, soft, romantic, relaxing and captivating. If it lasted a little longer and started out with softer, less floral notes, I would give it a 5. But I love this perfume.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/28/2012 4:49:00 PM More reviews by yukiruri

After much internal debate, I went ahead and bought this fragrance. I'm a student so the price of Chloe is not appealing at all, but the package, the fragrance itself, and the "high-class"ness of it won me over at the end. The packaging is simple and neat, and I would have given it a higher mark however I find their unique cap for the nuzzle to not work as well as other traditional perfumes. The fragrance itself is great... a subtle floral smell that feels sophisticated. No surprises or differences from how it smells during sampling. My only issue is that it does not as long as I would like.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/26/2012 9:01:00 AM More reviews by saraht90

I love this perfume! It smells clean and fresh. It's quite strong, so you only need a couple of squirts. It lasts all day which is great. The perfect spring/summer perfume!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/24/2012 11:13:00 AM More reviews by loveking

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is the motherload of all floral perfumes. It is waaaay too girly, not feminine or womanly. It's not tacky but it just almost crosses the line into smelly like cheap candy. It's too sweet for my liking because personally I'm not girly.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/10/2012 11:36:00 AM More reviews by Gother

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Violet

A good fragrance, just not for me.
That rose is just too strong and statemental, the dry, almost bitter base won't help. I can't help but think of a teenage pretending to be a diva, but failing pathetically. I could change my mind if I met the right woman with the right attitude wearing this, but so far I've only smelled on women who couldn't live up to its statement. I prefer the creamier Bond no 9 West side, a rose softened by peony and a warm amber.