Chloe Chloe (EDP)

4.2

This is one of my favorite scents. I get tons of compliments on this.
It stays on all day - it is fresh and floral without being too "old" (if that makes any sense).
I think it nice for both day and night.
My complaints: the silver top on the bottle tarnishes and sometimes the spray can be a bit intense - more of a shot rather than a mist.

Excellent staying power. Always get compliments on this one. A good, strong rose.

on 2/13/2013 11:43:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I have never been much of a floral/rose girl but for this perfume I tried to make an exception! . The scent reminds me of a luxurious expensive strong smelling soap. Problem for me is there is something quite sharp in the fragrance that gives me a headache after a few hours of wearing this. That sharpness stays in the drydown too. I wish this fragrance had a softer drydown. (stella EDP is a softer rose scent) Good thing I got a sample because I just cannot wear this too strong for me.

on 1/16/2013 5:25:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I have a perfume collection of over 50 perfumes and this is my favorite perfume in it! I love this more than flower bomb, chanel, Marc Jacobs or Dior! The smell is amazing! It's flowery but sophisticated! I smelt it in a magazine and had to have it! I think the bottle is pretty too! Overall, this is great quality and smells great to me!

on 1/14/2013 2:38:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

To me, this smells like some sort of a "Tresor In Love Eau Fraiche" -- like a very thin, rough, scratchy, apricot-rose-amber scent -- along the same lines as Tresor In Love, only freshened even more -- more ozonic.

Light, fresh, and scratchy as a kitty's tongue. Thin, harsh, abrasive, alcohol-ish, almost cleaning-product. And it dies down to a light, prickly, apricot-amber sandpapery finish. It just never stops being *prickly*! -- not to my nose -- and its lack of smoothness annoys me the whole time I wear it.

It doesn't smell like roses to me at all. I'm totally astonished that this has been commercially successful in the least -- esp with very young women. This is one of those perfumes that I just don't understand the love for -- but I'll keep trying!

ADDENDUM 9/22/14: I have been *making* myself learn to love Chloe EDP, since it's so popular and well-loved. I did the same with J'adore EDP -- forced myself to learn to like it. I've made significant progress with both scents and have raised my lippies. I'm wearing Chloe EDP today, and its sheerness is actually rather freeing & uplifting.

Light, fresh, sharp-ish florals (& fruity-florals) are an acquired taste for me, but I'm getting there.

on 1/2/2013 5:46:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine

In love with it. At first I thought that it's too strong, it only took me four years to be sure, that it's the perfume I want to wear ;)

on 12/31/2012 4:37:00 PM

I find this to be a classic/ classy scent. It is a pure, clean, fresh and soapy scent, with a hint of green - I love that kind of perfume -, very settle and easy to wear on a daily basis. It reminds me of clean laundry and sometimes roses.

on 12/31/2012 5:37:00 AM

My new favorite perfume!

A lot of perfumes I've tried smells nice at first but dries down to something nasty. This one doesn't! The smell is just as nice just after spraying and several hours later. On my skin is turns to a warm comfortable rose, with a hint of something (wood? cedar?), lovely!
Definitely something I will repurchase when my bottle is finished. And what a beautiful bottle!

on 11/28/2012 10:04:00 AM

I have the roller ball of this because i wanted to try it but not commit to a full bottle. I didn't think i would like it but i do. It's light and not to sweet. It isn't overpowering either. It's just a beautiful fragrance that does last a good amount of time. I apply it to my pulse points and I get compliments which I wasn't sure if people would like this on me since I usually wear Happy or I go straight hippie and use a light musk oil. This is a good scent though for my now grown up boho look. it compliments my skin nicely.

It's sweet but not cloying that was my biggest fear. Luckily my fear was for nothing. It's a very innocent scent like for a young girl but has the femininity for a woman. I really like this and I do recommend it because it's not sickly sweet it's very good for daily wear or a date night. It's a good perfume and it surprised me in a good way. I will be thinking about the full size as I find it a good winter scent that isn't so overpowering.

on 11/26/2012 4:33:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

A lovely, feminine and flirty scent. Really nice, wouldn't repurchase because I have lots of perfume to go through :)

Popular Fragrances