Cover Girl Perfect Blend Eye Pencil

3.8

on 2/14/2009 3:48:00 PM

This has been my HG eyeliner for several years now- I just LOVE this product. I always keep the black and dark brown pencils in my makeup bag (forgot the color names). These pencils go on so smooth and the sponge tip is very soft and blends the eye liner as much or as little as you want. I really love the packaging because both ends have a plastic cap (not just the pencil part). Overall, this deserves an A+!

i have this is soft aqua and sheer purple...really liked them...had for yrs..

This is my go to black eyeliner. It goes on really smoothly (especially post sharpening) and blends and smudges really well. It can be difficult to get a sharp line on the bottom lash if you don't begin with a powder. Great price around $3 and completely worth it.

on 1/1/2009 8:24:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

One of the worst eye pencils. It doesn't go on smoothly you have to tug at it. when smudging it didn't look nice. Also by the end of the day it smeared to my low lids making it look like i have dark circles. the only thing would help is wear an eye primer/base to keep it stuck. But i don't wear eye shadows to get a primer.

on 1/1/2009 6:51:00 PM

This product is just ok. Nothing special. It is great for an everyday basic black eyeliner. I hate that you have to sharpen it a lot, and it's really small, so it runs out quite fast if you use it all the time. When it's sharpened, it goes on smoothly.

on 12/27/2008 8:26:00 PM

Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure

it's like my very own cheaper version of MAC Kohl (Teddy) :)

not the EXACT same, but it comes close.

on 11/20/2008 7:14:00 PM

Ok I cant believe I have not reviewed this product yet! I have been using this eyeliner for yeeeeeears! I think it does what it claims to do: perfectly blend. It gives you a quick smokey eyed look if your in a rush by blending even more. Now--- it does have a tendency to smudge, but I have dry skin so that doesnt pose too much of a problem, but if your oily skinned i would not recommend. Overall I give it a 4, Ive just been a little too lazy to search for my HG eyeliner bc this one is above average.

on 10/28/2008 7:46:00 PM

This eyeliner gave me milia! If you have oily or combination skin, you shouldn't get it; otherwise, you'll end up having dots of milia!

on 10/13/2008 2:40:00 PM

this is my FAV eyeliner!! it blends beautifully. the only bad thing is tht ther r only a few color options :( but mayb theyll make more!! it looks soo pretty.

This pencil blends really well, but always ends up as dark shadows under my eyes. Its really frustrating, cause I dont like looking like I haven't slept for days.