September 18, 2014 | 1647 users online

Eyeliner - Cover Girl - Perfect Blend Eye Pencil

rated 5 of 5 on 1/9/2009 7:23:00 PM More reviews by danagraysmith

This is my go to black eyeliner. It goes on really smoothly (especially post sharpening) and blends and smudges really well. It can be difficult to get a sharp line on the bottom lash if you don't begin with a powder. Great price around $3 and completely worth it.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/1/2009 8:24:00 PM More reviews by missn74

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

One of the worst eye pencils. It doesn't go on smoothly you have to tug at it. when smudging it didn't look nice. Also by the end of the day it smeared to my low lids making it look like i have dark circles. the only thing would help is wear an eye primer/base to keep it stuck. But i don't wear eye shadows to get a primer.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/1/2009 6:51:00 PM More reviews by OMGagnesuh

This product is just ok. Nothing special. It is great for an everyday basic black eyeliner. I hate that you have to sharpen it a lot, and it's really small, so it runs out quite fast if you use it all the time. When it's sharpened, it goes on smoothly.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/27/2008 8:26:00 PM More reviews by Millick

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

it's like my very own cheaper version of MAC Kohl (Teddy) :)

not the EXACT same, but it comes close.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/20/2008 7:14:00 PM More reviews by exoticarab

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Ok I cant believe I have not reviewed this product yet! I have been using this eyeliner for yeeeeeears! I think it does what it claims to do: perfectly blend. It gives you a quick smokey eyed look if your in a rush by blending even more. Now--- it does have a tendency to smudge, but I have dry skin so that doesnt pose too much of a problem, but if your oily skinned i would not recommend. Overall I give it a 4, Ive just been a little too lazy to search for my HG eyeliner bc this one is above average.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/28/2008 7:46:00 PM More reviews by jlai08

This eyeliner gave me milia! If you have oily or combination skin, you shouldn't get it; otherwise, you'll end up having dots of milia!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/13/2008 2:40:00 PM More reviews by makeuppfolife

this is my FAV eyeliner!! it blends beautifully. the only bad thing is tht ther r only a few color options :( but mayb theyll make more!! it looks soo pretty.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/30/2008 7:51:00 PM More reviews by terriblebeauty

This pencil blends really well, but always ends up as dark shadows under my eyes. Its really frustrating, cause I dont like looking like I haven't slept for days.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/26/2008 1:38:00 AM More reviews by emcakes

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this eyeliner because it has a blender tip to help me get a smudge-y effect and is relatively cheap. It is easy to apply, easy to sharpen and lasts for quite awhile.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/13/2008 11:03:00 AM More reviews by r3ll3

This is my HG eyeliner now! It glides on so smoothly and the blender tip is great for making a smudgy look. I got it in Mink and it is soooo pretty. Love it. I will definitely be buying again and again!