November 24, 2014 | 1963 users online

Blush - Cover Girl - Cheekers Blush

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 6/6/2008 10:24:00 PM More reviews by shirlyxgurl

One of my favorite blushes. I have Classic Pink, Rose Silk and Pretty Peach; all very flattering for my skintone (I'm around a mac nc20). I always get just the right amount of color without looking too clownish or accidently putting on too much and having to pile on translucent powder to tone down the color. It's pretty much the only blush I buy over and over again. The only trouble I have is deciding which of my 3 fave colors would I buy next when I run out.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/17/2008 2:18:00 PM More reviews by saraemily2

Why would you buy anything more expensive? I use Pretty Peach, which is a good "natural flush" look on my fair skin. I wind up using this almost every day, since I'm so pale that people sometimes assume I'm sick if I don't wear something on my cheeks. It's a good quality product that lasts all day. Only complaint is the brush, which is ok at first (although tiny) but eventually starts to lose hairs all over the place. Better to use a separate, bigger blush brush.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/8/2008 12:26:00 AM More reviews by bloou

A good blush at an affordable price. My only complaint? The brush! I wish they'd change the hair they used. I know that the small brush is not the best for applying the product, but it can be used for touch ups if only the brush was softer...

rated 5 of 5 on 4/26/2008 7:16:00 PM More reviews by RW28

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

For the price, these are some of the best drugstore blushes. Maybe I'm biased, since Cover Girl Cheekers were my first blushes, introduced to me by my mom in middle school. I think I wore Rose Silk back then. Right now I have True Plum, which is flattering on my pale skin. I happen to love the scent of CG's blushes!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/18/2008 10:27:00 PM More reviews by glamourdoll

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I really like this blush. I use Plum Plush---it is so pretty. I use this everyday. It's silky, smooth, nice color payoff. I actually like the scent--it's nostalgic to me. But if you don't like that Noxzema scent, you will dislike this. All I'd change is the packaging---get rid of the useless brush, and make the pan square or round-shaped. As it is, it looks a lot like their One-Kit eyeshadows. Despite this, I will definitely repurchase.
Another note: certain shades aren't stocked everywhere. I've only seen Plum Plush at bigger stores like Wal-Mart and Target. Other shades like Rose Silk and Classic Pink seem to be carried at just about every store.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/10/2008 1:10:00 PM More reviews by sterlingK

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Other

This is a nice simple blush, I believe I am using brick rose (there is no colour labeled on the package). The colour looks natural on my super pale skin when most blushes make me look too 'made up' or even streaky. I wish the package was more square, that little rectangle of colour doesn't do it for me and I use a nicer BIGGER blush brush with the product. I will likely repurchase.

Edit - tried this out again after using a much nicer quality blushes for a while (quo and Smashbox), it does not blend as well and is more noticeable on my skin than others. Would not repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/9/2008 2:48:00 PM More reviews by lena88

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Black

i like the colour that i had purchased but i cant remember what its called. the applicator i didnt like and i use a different brush, also mine had a weird smell and i didnt like it at first but im used to it now. also i wish it came in a wider base, this is rectangular and its werid to get it on my blush brush like that.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/1/2008 6:20:00 PM More reviews by lithelune

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I LOVE this product; it's the only brand of blusher I use on a day-to-day basis.

My shade is deep plum, a nice pinky tone that matches my natural blush perfectly. The small brush it comes with is good for touch-ups on the go, but I use a fluffy synthetic kabuki for my at-home application. I find it applies better, blends, and lasts longer when used over foundation (as opposed to bare skin).

Apparently not many people agree with me, but I love the smell of this product! To me it's very makeup-y and feminine. This blush also has a nice, subtle shimmer that you don't see until it's on.

Overall, this is a great product for the price, an everyday blush available in many different shades, that looks natural and lasts all day.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/6/2008 4:15:00 PM More reviews by gracefulklutz22

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Great blush, just as good as the sephora brands. Usually I prefer liquid or gel formulas, but I really love this blush in Classic Pink and Precious Pink(more of a peachy, like Benefit's Georgia)

rated 5 of 5 on 12/31/2007 2:44:00 PM More reviews by Classic_

Fabulous! Compact, cheap, great colour, illuminates...perfect.