October 2, 2014 | 1543 users online

image 0image 1image 2

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/25/2010 10:42:00 AM More reviews by FacciaBella5

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Great brush for applying shadow to the crease and outer eye for that cat eye look! Cheap too! $1!! Love it!

rated 3 of 5 on 8/23/2010 9:45:00 PM More reviews by MMnoob

I don't really like this brush. I was hoping it was as dense as the eyeshadow brush, but this brush is really thin. The bristtles are a little bit rough, but maybe thats because i didn't wash them yet.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/22/2010 11:41:00 AM More reviews by rapunzelfalls

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Mine came a little rough. However, after using a deep conditioner the bristles became very soft.

I've had mine for several months now and its still in great shape. I've never had a problem with any of my ELF purchases shed on me yet. I use this brush to pat color on my crease, then blend it out using my ELF blending brush.

Highly recommended, for the price this product is incredibly.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/9/2010 1:13:00 PM More reviews by ImYourFavoriteDrug

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Medium Eyes: Green

This brush is pretty good for just $1. It is soft and the handle is more durable on this one. I like how I can define my crease with this one.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/5/2010 5:15:00 PM More reviews by miserlymom

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

Great little brush for $1.00! I have small(er) eyes and find that this brush actually does work really well for applying shadow into the crease and blending out. Its quite soft, perhaps not the very softest brush I own, but soft considering its $1.00 and I own some brushes that are more expensive and FAR more rough on the skin. Its also nice if you want to brush on a shadow lightly across the lids. I think I'll repurchase another 1 or 2 just to have on hand. I actually enjoy this brush more than I do a couple "fluffy" blending brushes I have. Someone has mentioned the quality isn't consistent, though, so I'll be sure to watch for that when I purchase another...and I'll probably update at that point.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/25/2010 8:19:00 PM More reviews by makeupgal47

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is the only eye brush that i will ever use!!! i love how this is white and not some ugly color!!!! It is great for your crease because of the angle!!!!!!!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/19/2010 12:00:00 PM More reviews by rickisyed

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I agree this is the best $1 I have ever spent as well. I used to have an angled eyeshadow brush from Lancome which I owned for like 10years, well I lost it, it was the saddest day of my beauty life. Well, until I discovered this brush. This is identical to the one I owned which cost like $30. This is perfect in creating that cut creased edged shape. This brush picks up alot of color, and its definitely precise so make sure to use a blending brush over this.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/24/2010 12:23:00 PM More reviews by Tokkaebi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Black

This brush could be softer, but I definitely have use for it. With just the angle of the brush it creates a perfect outer "v" on my eyes, or creates the perfect arc with eyeshadow. I also use the tip of it for my crease. It's a more versatile brush than I'd anticipated. Excellent value. I would definitely re-purchase one if needed.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/16/2010 3:33:00 PM More reviews by lexielex

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Dark, Neutral Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is the best $1 I have ever spent! I use this brush for blending, it's perfect for that. I blend all my crease colors down very lovely you could swear I had years of practice! I recommend this brush for everyone who is looking for a great blending/crease brush.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/11/2010 4:13:00 AM More reviews by lilaleahg

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Other, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

E.L.F. has certainly out done themselves again! This long-handled cheapsie (my word) cost me only a dollar, and by George it was probably one of the best purchases I've ever bought.

However, the name of this brush is quite misleading. Whenever I first looked at it, I knew right then that it couldn't possibly be an eyeliner brush. The words, "Defining Angled Brush" don't match this brush at all, as it's too bulky to make an eyeliner brush (unless you get it wet and squeeze it thin).

But I do enjoy using this brush for an all over lid color, and even for my crease. Sometimes I blend with it too. This brush is very versatile, as well as easy to clean. I've had my Defining Angled Eye Brush for over two years now, and I've ever had any problems with it what so ever.

So, for just a dollar, would I buy it again? Yes. Yes I would. ;)