E.L.F. Defining/Angled Eye Brush

Price: $

Price: $

I never used to like angled shadow brushes, but that was before I knew what to do with them.

Now that I have an idea of how to use this brush properly, it is wonderful.

Works well if you point the longer edge of the angle towards the outer end of your eyebrow and sweep up into your crease. You can even make a more dramatic look by bringing the shadow up higher to create that cat-eye outer corner look.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Kinky, Coarse

This is a great brush for only $1. I prefer the regular eyeshadow brush, since this feels a little cheaper and doesn't perform as well, but for $1 I'm not going to complain!

When I bought this a couple hairs on the end had glue stuck to it but I snipped it off with scissors and the brush is still great.

The brush is soft, and if you have small eyes (I'm Asian) like me this brush can work well to deliver color to your crease area. It's thin enough to be precise the the angle really works well in your crease. I use the tip of it, I don't use it flat on it's side.

It's not one of my absolute go-to's for eye brushes, but it is one of my more useful ones. It's great for precision.

I also highly recommend the Everyday Minerals smudge brush for delivering color to the crease. It has a small, precise tip and is better for blending!

This one might be easier for beginners, tho, that one can pick up a LOT of product if you're not careful.

I use this brush every day! i love it! it is soft and for only $1 come on! that is so cheap and it is a great brush! I use it on my crease, for blending, and for even highlighting my brow bone and it works like a charm! it is definitely a dollar you wont regret spending!

I own the Sigma angle brush and the MAC 275 and I always prefer this little $1 brush to those two. I think it's because it's thinner so that it allows me to create a very fine crease line, smokes out the eye perfectly.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Great brush for applying shadow to the crease and outer eye for that cat eye look! Cheap too! $1!! Love it!

I don't really like this brush. I was hoping it was as dense as the eyeshadow brush, but this brush is really thin. The bristtles are a little bit rough, but maybe thats because i didn't wash them yet.

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

Mine came a little rough. However, after using a deep conditioner the bristles became very soft.

I've had mine for several months now and its still in great shape. I've never had a problem with any of my ELF purchases shed on me yet. I use this brush to pat color on my crease, then blend it out using my ELF blending brush.

Highly recommended, for the price this product is incredibly.

Hair: Blond, Other, Medium

This brush is pretty good for just $1. It is soft and the handle is more durable on this one. I like how I can define my crease with this one.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

Great little brush for $1.00! I have small(er) eyes and find that this brush actually does work really well for applying shadow into the crease and blending out. Its quite soft, perhaps not the very softest brush I own, but soft considering its $1.00 and I own some brushes that are more expensive and FAR more rough on the skin. Its also nice if you want to brush on a shadow lightly across the lids. I think I'll repurchase another 1 or 2 just to have on hand. I actually enjoy this brush more than I do a couple "fluffy" blending brushes I have. Someone has mentioned the quality isn't consistent, though, so I'll be sure to watch for that when I purchase another...and I'll probably update at that point.

Popular Makeup Brushes