Smashbox O-GLOSS

3.6

on 11/30/2009 5:42:00 AM

it turns bright pink on my lips but what i love the most about this is that its thick but not sticky and once the glossiness wears off, a hint of color would still be present on my lips.. i wont repurchase coz first, it got more expensive at Beauty Bar and second, i totally agree with the reviewer below that its not a staple on my makeUp kit.. there are a lot of lip prods out there, some worth splurging than this..

on 11/28/2009 8:14:00 PM

I love this gloss! The color-changing feature is definitely a gimmick, but I love the way it works on me--it ends up a nice bright pink. Even after the glossy finish (which is nice and smooth, not at all sticky) wears off, the color stays, almost like a lip stain. The price means that this will be a once-in-awhile treat, definitely not a staple.

on 11/28/2009 5:37:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

I'm quite fond of this. It turns the most perfect, delicate shade of pink on me. It's the perfect gloss too. Thick, but not sticky, and lasts even through eating for me. There's no scent or taste. The price is outrageous, but I'm in love, and I've yet to find a different different gloss that matches this in color, shine, and overall quality.

on 11/28/2009 5:16:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

i had got this at a makeup party. basically it the same thing as the avon blooming pout gloss except avon is actully better. the pink for SB is too bright while avon is just right. also the price is outrages 22.00 vs 6.00. you do the math.

nikki

on 11/6/2009 5:44:00 PM

I like the way it makes my lips feel but i don't see any transition of color. It's like putting on clear lip gloss.

I really like this product. I cannot say i love it, nor can i say i hate it. It is definitely a product that i turn to when im in a rush, but at times it makes my lips a little bit too pink. And i must say, it is pretty neat how it changes color.

on 11/2/2009 4:06:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Other, Medium

loved the colour gorgeous but it just didnt work for me :~(

on 10/30/2009 5:13:00 PM

I love that it gives me a rosy tint, big yay!
I love that it is portable and handy
I love that it is unscented
but...
it leaves me lips chapped after the products dries out on me
it is pricey for a lip treatment.

on 10/27/2009 8:06:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I love lip tints and such products. I like Dior Addict Lip Renewal very much but hate the $30 CDN price tag for such a product. So I had to have this. I find it sticky and generally "un-elegant" for lack of a better term. It barely turns into any colour on me and my lips are not very pigmented (NW 25). I would not repurchase...in fact, life it too short to wear crappy lip gloss so I might just toss it out. Seriously, if Dr. Pepper Lip Smacker didn't taste so bad I would say that it's superior. Many tinted lip glosses and balms are better.

on 10/27/2009 7:44:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I found this stuff felt too thick on my lips...almost like I had a layer of fresh hair gel where I applied it. The worst part is, it reeks like grandma's makeup... or cheap Halloween makeup. If you accidently lick your lips, watch out. Blllleck!

As for the colour? Not really natural looking, to be honest with you. I was a little disappointed to see my lips change into a very cheap-looking hussy type of hue. No thanks. Won't be buying again unless they make a few tweeks.

Recommended for Medium Skin