April 18, 2014 | 1480 users online

Lip Gloss - Smashbox - O-GLOSS

rated 4 of 5 on 11/3/2009 7:22:00 PM More reviews by littlemissanne7

I really like this product. I cannot say i love it, nor can i say i hate it. It is definitely a product that i turn to when im in a rush, but at times it makes my lips a little bit too pink. And i must say, it is pretty neat how it changes color.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/2/2009 4:06:00 PM More reviews by tweety1973

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Medium Eyes: Blue

loved the colour gorgeous but it just didnt work for me :~(

rated 4 of 5 on 10/30/2009 5:13:00 PM More reviews by lovelycee

I love that it gives me a rosy tint, big yay!
I love that it is portable and handy
I love that it is unscented
but...
it leaves me lips chapped after the products dries out on me
it is pricey for a lip treatment.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/27/2009 8:06:00 PM More reviews by Susanner

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I love lip tints and such products. I like Dior Addict Lip Renewal very much but hate the $30 CDN price tag for such a product. So I had to have this. I find it sticky and generally "un-elegant" for lack of a better term. It barely turns into any colour on me and my lips are not very pigmented (NW 25). I would not repurchase...in fact, life it too short to wear crappy lip gloss so I might just toss it out. Seriously, if Dr. Pepper Lip Smacker didn't taste so bad I would say that it's superior. Many tinted lip glosses and balms are better.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/27/2009 7:44:00 PM More reviews by quidproquo

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Grey

I found this stuff felt too thick on my lips...almost like I had a layer of fresh hair gel where I applied it. The worst part is, it reeks like grandma's makeup... or cheap Halloween makeup. If you accidently lick your lips, watch out. Blllleck!

As for the colour? Not really natural looking, to be honest with you. I was a little disappointed to see my lips change into a very cheap-looking hussy type of hue. No thanks. Won't be buying again unless they make a few tweeks.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/21/2009 9:28:00 AM More reviews by armaan

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

It makes your lips a lovely rosy-pink color.... not super natural but it looks nice!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/24/2009 10:07:00 PM More reviews by angellove1705

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I was so excited about this product because I love O-Glow. I figured same technology so it would be good. I was very wrong. This went on a little goopy and sticky. Didn't really make my lips feel moisturized at all. The color did not look natural. My husband told me I looked funny and it made me look like I had too much makeup on. Too dark for my fair skin.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/10/2009 11:38:00 PM More reviews by dawnwfoster

I tried a sample of this from sephora after hearing big hyped up reviews from Allure magazine. There are supposed to be lots of good-for-your-lips ingredients in this gloss. I think the "changing color" thing is a gimmick, but it's a fun thing for people who are into that sort of thing. I didn't find the gloss to be very moisturizing even though the sales lady at sephora kept telling me that the moisture would sink into my lips rather than just sit on top. the gloss turned a pretty bright pink on my lips, which is nice, but I'm more into nude neutral lips, so the pink was a bit too bright for me. I don't know how well this product works over lipstick - I only tried it over bare lips. Also I prefer to use products with SPF on my lips during the day... so although this product was raved about in Allure magazine and probably at other websites, for me this o-gloss wasn't great.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/7/2009 3:36:00 PM More reviews by vhemminger

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Okay, so it is a nice shade of pink for me...I have fair skin and this seems to work well with it. However, for the price, I could go elsewhere and get the same thing.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/7/2009 6:38:00 AM More reviews by realcutiepie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I got this product in a sample size around christmas when I purchased the lip palette and liner set. Little did I know this gloss would be my favorite!!

I get the most perfect storybook princess pink color with this. I can never find a good pink and this is it!! the texture is fablous. It is more of a silky gel than a sticky gloss. I never get chapped lips and like the fact that even when the shine wears off,the rosy color remains.

Now for the bad part....It is expensive. However, I use mostly drugstore makeup so I guess it's ok to spend 25 bucks on the perfect pink lipcolor right?!?! Well, I justify it any way lol.