Korres Lip Butter - Pomegranate

4.2

Polybutene, Trimethylolpropane Triisostearate, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Hydroxystearic Acid, Polyethylene, Stearalkonium Hectorite, Propylene Carbonate, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Sucrose Tetrastearate Triacetate, Dicalcium Phosphate, Tocopherol, Aroma, Carthamus Tinctorius Oil, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Punica Granatum Extract, Benzyl Alcohol, CI 77891, CI 158580, CI 77491.

on 1/30/2011 2:54:00 PM

Just an affordable and moisturizing lip butter!
I got mines at Sephora and tried on all the colors but fell in love with pomegranate. It doesn't have a taste, no sticky-ness and leaves a tink of pink red on my lips. My lips are more pigmented so it brightens my lips and makes me feel pretty. teehee!
Try them You'll love em too!

on 12/28/2010 10:16:00 PM

I love this stuff! I always get severely chapped lips and with most lip balms they ball up on the inside of my lip and I have to pick it off, but not with this stuff! It literally melts into your lips and gives you a beautiful tint and a nice shine. It's very moisturizing and feels lovely. I will continue to buy this again and again.

on 12/14/2010 1:34:00 PM

I first bought this in pomegranite for myself. I thought it was so good I then bought some for my daughter in quava. Well, needless to say we think it is the best lip balm on the market, The colors are soft and pretty and it makes your lips feel soft. It's especially good in the winter for chapped lips. I have tried Fresh Sugar twice and it does nothing for my lips and just empties my wallet. I love this Korres, even though I hate applying it with a finger. I know i can use a lip brush but I don't always have one handy in my purse. Buy this stuff forever!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I've had 3 different korres lip butters (besides this one) before and I absolutely love them. This one is no exception! The color is absolutely beautiful. I would describe it as a "corally" pink. I actually bought this particular shade because I saw in a makeup breakdown that this is used often on Lea Michele as Rachel Berry in Glee, and I have always like the color of her character's lips. I'm so glad I purchased this! It is now my favorite of all my Korres lip butters!

on 12/3/2010 12:47:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Love this! I use it on days when I don't wear lipstick. My lips aren't very pigmented so this adds just a touch of color and makes me look alive again. It goes on very smooth but doesn't stay put. I wouldn't use it as a lip treatment, only for color and bit shine. The only thing I don't like is that it comes in a pot. It's soft so I would love to see it in a squeeze tube so I don't stick my fingers into it.

on 11/21/2010 3:58:00 PM

I just came upon this while browsing in Sephora one day and for $10, I couldn't pass it up. The colors were pretty and it said it was voted the best lip butter or something. So I bought... and I love it. It's just enough color to look natural and just enough shine for me. Not to mention it just feels great on my lips. I will be repurchasing as soon as I run out.

on 11/13/2010 3:19:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Warm

Love this product mucho <3 Very moisturizing! I always get compliements (:

on 10/17/2010 7:25:00 AM

I definitely buy multiples of this product. It is the prettiest sheer warm coral-peach color that makes your kisser look uber-schweet.

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

Oh my, if I could just rub this product on my lips allll freakin' day....I would! I am seriously in love. The texture is perfect, this color gives the perfect amount of pop to make me look more put together. I couldn't ask for anything better. Oh, and it's super light weight feeling, I hate heavy feeling lip products. This is basically the same review as the one I did for the Korres Jasmine :) Everyone should buy these!

on 10/5/2010 7:40:00 PM

Love this. Have nothing else to say and nothing to complain about.

Popular Lip Treatments