July 24, 2014 | 2082 users online

Lip Treatments - Korres - Lip Butter - Pomegranate

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/14/2010 1:34:00 PM More reviews by gypsytejas

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I first bought this in pomegranite for myself. I thought it was so good I then bought some for my daughter in quava. Well, needless to say we think it is the best lip balm on the market, The colors are soft and pretty and it makes your lips feel soft. It's especially good in the winter for chapped lips. I have tried Fresh Sugar twice and it does nothing for my lips and just empties my wallet. I love this Korres, even though I hate applying it with a finger. I know i can use a lip brush but I don't always have one handy in my purse. Buy this stuff forever!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/9/2010 10:23:00 PM More reviews by maccosmetics09

I've had 3 different korres lip butters (besides this one) before and I absolutely love them. This one is no exception! The color is absolutely beautiful. I would describe it as a "corally" pink. I actually bought this particular shade because I saw in a makeup breakdown that this is used often on Lea Michele as Rachel Berry in Glee, and I have always like the color of her character's lips. I'm so glad I purchased this! It is now my favorite of all my Korres lip butters!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/3/2010 12:47:00 PM More reviews by evelynchauder

Love this! I use it on days when I don't wear lipstick. My lips aren't very pigmented so this adds just a touch of color and makes me look alive again. It goes on very smooth but doesn't stay put. I wouldn't use it as a lip treatment, only for color and bit shine. The only thing I don't like is that it comes in a pot. It's soft so I would love to see it in a squeeze tube so I don't stick my fingers into it.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/21/2010 3:58:00 PM More reviews by mdccs19

I just came upon this while browsing in Sephora one day and for $10, I couldn't pass it up. The colors were pretty and it said it was voted the best lip butter or something. So I bought... and I love it. It's just enough color to look natural and just enough shine for me. Not to mention it just feels great on my lips. I will be repurchasing as soon as I run out.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/13/2010 3:19:00 PM More reviews by jasminese

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Love this product mucho <3 Very moisturizing! I always get compliements (:

rated 5 of 5 on 10/17/2010 7:25:00 AM More reviews by AlexC730

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I definitely buy multiples of this product. It is the prettiest sheer warm coral-peach color that makes your kisser look uber-schweet.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/8/2010 7:06:00 PM More reviews by MACattackedme

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Other

Oh my, if I could just rub this product on my lips allll freakin' day....I would! I am seriously in love. The texture is perfect, this color gives the perfect amount of pop to make me look more put together. I couldn't ask for anything better. Oh, and it's super light weight feeling, I hate heavy feeling lip products. This is basically the same review as the one I did for the Korres Jasmine :) Everyone should buy these!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/5/2010 7:40:00 PM More reviews by poivre27

Love this. Have nothing else to say and nothing to complain about.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 9/20/2010 8:42:00 AM More reviews by miahesterly

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I'm torn on this, because I love the gorgeous smell and the formula, but I hate the colour - it's a bright, brash orange on me. It looks awful. Otherwise, it's moisturising and leaves my lips soft, but if your lips are very chapped or dry, this is not the balm to turn to. I also think I'm going to have to throw this away because the colour just looks so bad. I wish Korres would make the Quince lip butter smell like this!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/16/2010 1:22:00 PM More reviews by TheReviewLady

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

Cute! I thought about buying this product again or purchasing other colours but the thing that's keeping me from doing it is the pot. This lip butter is soft and moisturising with a gel-like consistency and poor staying power so I have to reapply it constantly, and the pot is not very convenient. I do not like sticking my fingers into a pot when I'm on the go (but I bought the lip butter anyway because it was cute). I would prefer it if the product were in a slant-tipped squeeze tube. I use this lip butter as a colour product not a lip treatment product. It distributes a bright peachy veil of colour on my pigmented lips and is very pretty in the summer (maybe too bright for winter). I believe this lip butter is the only one that suits my neutral/warm-toned skin, although the "plum" colour seems OK too, not too purple. ~~~~ 26/9/2010... in my mind, this colour is very similar (categorically) to MAC's Cyndi and Lipstick Queen's Jean Queen. Cyndi is more red. Jean Queen is more pink and less peach.