Dior Shimmer Powder 002 Amber Diamond, Spring 08

4.6

mica, talc, aluminum starch octenylsuccinate, caprylic/capric triglyceride, zea mays (corn) starch, dimethicone, dipentaerythrityl hexahtdroxystearate/hexastearate/hexarosinate, isopropyl isostearate, octyldodecyl stearoyl stearate, sorbitan stearate, magnesium aluminum silicate, butylene glycol, silica dimethyl silylate, aqua (water), nylon-12, polyacrylamide, methylparaben, butylparaben, sorbic acid, c13-14 isoparaffin, xanthan gum, laureth-7. [ /-: silica, CI 77891 (titanium dioxide), CI 77491 CI 77499 CI 77492 (iron oxides), CI 77007 (ultramarines) CI 19140 (yellow 5), CI 77742 (manganese violet) CI 77510 (ferric ferrocyanide), CI 75470 (carmine), CI 77289 (chromium hydroxide green), CI 77288 (chromium oxide greens)].

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

This product is ok. I bought it because I thought it would be a subtle highlighter to use on my pale skin without adding any extra colour to my cheek bones. It doesn't work on my skin as the palest shade is a champagne with gold flecks in it and so it still looks like very obvious gold glitter on my cheeks. Not for pale people!

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

Hair: Other, Kinky, Fine

I was originally drawn to this product because of the great reviews on MUA.

At this price, I had high expectations for this product. I wanted it to be smooth and easy to apply powder, I wanted it to be natural, for the coverage to be easily buildable or incredibly sheer . I wanted it to stay on, and I wanted it to look natural. It passed with flying colours!

the colour for me is perfect because it is kind of a golden beige neutral tone. (I range from NC37 to NC42 depending on the time of year) It inexplicably make my skin look smoother and my face look prettier. It does have shimmer, but the shimmer is subtle and faint. Its a very sophisticated shimmer. In the sunlight you can see the shimmer particles so its not for a "no makeup makeup" look. It makes your skin look dramatically better without being dramatic.

Try this on the inner corners of your eyes, your cupid bow, a light dusting on the high point of your cheek bones. You use so little and yet there is so much product.

If you want a sophisticated powder highlighter and you are a medium to tan skin tone, this is a very flattering highlighter.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

This is nice, it's a longlasting glow. It is pretty but it doesn't make me look lit from within. It's more for warm toned girls imo, because one of the strips is quite orange. I love glowy bronzers, but this just look an odd orange brown colour on my ppp cool toned skin. I used some of the lighter strips, but I would never use the rest, so it's a bit of a waste, and while the glow is pretty I would like a more obvious *wow, my skin is glowing!* glow.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

This is the nicest powder highlight I have tried so far.

It IS somewhat sparkly but its very nice.

I love it as an eyeshadow as well. I love the mirror and the look of it. I also love how sturdy it is- I have dropped it many times and it hasn't crumbled! There is a load of product in this - you will never finish it.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

It's like that Brazilian model, I just came back from an exotic vacation and i have flawless face, everyone be jealous of me highlighter! It's not glittery, not LOOK at me, not sweaty looking, it's exactly what they mean when they say healthy, bronzey, glow!

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I'm new to highlights so I bought this after seeing numerous reviews on it at Sephora, on Youtube and various blogs that I came upon. I don't think I've discovered its true potential however I do find the product to be as pretty as others have claimed. It does give the applied area a nice sheen without looking too sparkly.

The only negative is the price tag. It's quite expensive but you are getting a lot of product. So I don't think I'll be purchasing it again any time soon...it seems like this purchase is going to last a while!

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

Gorgeous highlight! I've recently become a big fan of highlighters and this one is one of them! I only took off one lippy because of the price, but otherwise it'd be 5 all across the board! The fine shimmer on this powder is very fine. It almost feels a bit cream like. Looks gorgeous all over the face without having to look like a disco ball.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

you could really do without this product, there are many highlighters/eyeshadows that are cheaper and can put the same amount of color for highlight. it's nice to have, but not a must-have.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

This is the greatest highlighting product known to man. It is so versatile and an absolute staple in my makeup routine. I know the price can be a little off-putting but it is definitely worth it. If you're worried about the shine factor then don't be! I have oily skin and provided you apply this in the right areas you won't look like a grease ball!!

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I'm not a huge highlighting person, I do have high beam, soft&gentle, hush, etc but this product really delivers and give you a wonderful glow. I really like applying it with my real techniques contour brush(gold handle). Texture is very fine, smooth, and easily glides on, well worth the splurge!