August 22, 2014 | 1785 users online

Moisturizers - Aveeno - Positively Radiant Daily Moisturizer spf15

rated 5 of 5 on 6/21/2012 12:15:00 PM More reviews by Zophia

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Great product! Goes on great, moisterizes, great natural color, didn't break me out, made skin glow, sparkles are hardly noticeable, cleared red patches and freckles, gret packaging, and overall an amazing product!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/13/2012 8:22:00 AM More reviews by jsum92

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

First off, I'd like to hail the packaging of this product. You will waste little product because the pump is amazing. The bottle is also adorable, very "womanly-shaped". ;) Secondly, I love the smell of this product. I have recently switched moisturizers because I've used this lotion for almost three months and wanted to give my skin a break, and I have to say, I miss the smell. Now to the actual product. This moisturizer didn't break me out (knock on wood), but it isn't the most moisturizing. I have to pump this at least 5-6 times to moisturize my face. It's also really sparkly. My boyfriend would be close to my face and ask me why my skin was so sparkly. I'm not sure if it actually did this, but I felt like it really did even out my skin tone. I took off a lippie due to the amount of product I have to apply for desired results, but otherwise, I'd repurchase this product!

rated 3 of 5 on 5/8/2012 11:06:00 PM More reviews by drivesl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

My dermatologist gave me this when I asked him to recommend me a moisturizer and whether I needed sunscreen. (He responded by saying I don't have to unless I'm exposed more than an hour and came out modeling his nice safari hat, he's a funny guy.) Unfortunately, the soy ingredient makes my skin tone even, evenly red. My whole face is red after using this and it's not worth the non-photostable avobenzone/oxybenzone sunscreen ingredient that according to the EWG, penetrates the skin.

Now I found out zinc oxide can be carcinogenic so back to the drawing board as far as sunscreen.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/30/2012 1:35:00 AM More reviews by locasanchez

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is definitely one of my essentials!
I use it on a daily basis & am currently on my second bottle. I purchased it after it's release as it claimed to 'even out skintone' which it definitely has.
I'm naturally tanned & had a disaster with a Neutrogena scrub which dried out & peeled the skin on my cheeks, resulting in white blotches.
After using this moisturiser for about two weeks, I noticed my skintone evening out & returning back to its normal tone.
It also feels great on my skin as it's very light and weightless. I highly recommend this to anyone looking for a multipurpose moisturiser!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/29/2012 2:38:00 PM More reviews by MarBah

I really love this moisturizer. It glides on really smooth and gives my skin a dewy look and glow. Another good thing about it is that it lets makeup application go flawlessly (such as foundation, concealer, etc), cause it provides a smooth base. I believe it made my skin more even toned as well. Will keep on purchasing.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/24/2012 10:54:00 PM More reviews by Angelwing1020

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

I've been using this product for two years. I really enjoy that it's very moisturizing (though at first I thought it was very oily) and it leaves the skin very soft. There is NO white cast :)

I love the pump, but you cannot get all of the product out of it, and I've never had a problem with the bottle deflating unless I squeezed the bottle as I pumped it out.

It helped even out my redness of my skin, but it didn't help with my hyper pigmentation. The only con is that the "soy reflective particles" may appear as shimmer depending on how close you are staring at someone.

I do really love this product though (I'm on my second bottle)

rated 3 of 5 on 4/17/2012 12:42:00 PM More reviews by GRUDGRIME

Don't hate it, don't love it.
1) It doesn't moisturize great, it you have dry skin...it more sits on top of the skin and feels silky.

2) I like the (sparkly??) finish..it seems to mask imperfections.

3) It's nice on those oily days, like when I have PMS because its not a deep moisturizing cream.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/12/2012 10:45:00 PM More reviews by pupi12001

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've been using this product for the past 12 months or so and just discovered that there were sparkles in it after reading a few reviews lol.

Prior to this, I used Aveeno's Clear Complexion moisturizer (which I LOVED) but switched to this product to incorporate sunscreen. It's a great moisturizer: rich, applies nicely, absorbs well, and leaves my skin feeling well-hydrated. I can't speak to its effects on my acne-prone skin because I still get the occasional cystic acne on my chin and cheek but I don't know how much of that is related to the moisturizer.

I'm returning to the Clear Complexion product and will experiment with a separate sunscreen. However, I'm considering keeping a bottle of this on hand because it's been a dependable product.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/9/2012 2:08:00 AM More reviews by polisheep

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

It is nothing special but it gets the job done. It moisturizes well without feeling oily. The overall texture of my skin is very soft and moist. The scent is pleasant and mild, I love it. I recommend this product to those without problematic skin, or those with fairly good skin to begin with because it doesn't necessarily reduce pimples or fade scars.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/9/2012 1:01:00 AM More reviews by behindhersmile

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I've been having really bad acne lately and what I've found is it usually gets worse when using a moisturizer. However, with all my acne products I use, I know I can't go without one. This was one of the ones I had tried out and unfortunately, it didn't work for my acne prone/combination/sensitive skin. I had wanted a moisturizer that would simply moisturize, not break me out, and have SPF. So I had picked this up due to a recommendation. It moisturized my skin well, but unfortunately, I broke out from it pretty badly. Along with breaking out, after I would apply the moisturizer, my eyes would tear up SO BAD... I'd be crying because the product burned my eyes SO much and the funny thing is : I never put it on my eyes - EVER! I always avoid my eye area with moisturizers, yet this product stung my eyes so badly.

All-in-all, it wasn't bad but it didn't work for two out of the three problems I have with my skin. I wouldn't recommend this to people with sensitive & acne prone skin.