December 21, 2014 | 670 users online

Mascara - Neutrogena - Healthy Volume

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 8/11/2010 12:54:00 AM More reviews by curemoll

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This mascara is almost a duplicate to Benefit's Bad Gal Lash. The brushes look exactly the same and I LOVE this mascara...more than Bad Gal. I would buy this again and again...I hope it's never discontinued.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/9/2010 8:41:00 PM More reviews by pinkiflowerx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

wow, this doesn't hold a curl at all. it doesn't really give me a lot of length and volume-wise, at least it doesn't clump. this really just looks awful on me and smudges like crazy. ><

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/3/2010 10:32:00 PM More reviews by nicolegryne

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Dark, Neutral Hair: Black, Relaxed, Other Eyes: Brown

I liked this product, although today was the first day I tried it. The brush reminds me of the brush from DiorShow, but the formula wan't thick and smudgy. It did not clump on my eyes when I applied it, and it gave me subtle volume. I believe if I continued to apply it, it would have given me the volume I was looking for, but its okay to wear everyday, which is what I'm looking for. I like the fact that it conditions my eyelashes which is another plus I'm looking for. My lashes are long and fine, so I definetly need a volumizing mascara. I will continue to use it, because I wear mascara everyday. When I need dramatic lashes I will use this as a primer and use my HG mascara Voluminous.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/2/2010 4:33:00 PM More reviews by Wy

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I am really liking this product! For years, I'd been buying Almay and then decided to switch a while back for various reasons. I tried Lancome on a recommendation and hated it! This Neutrogena is really VERY nice. No chemical smells, goes on smooth and easily, and really does a nice job of adding SOME (not a lot) of volume! I've tried SO many volumizing brands that have kind of added fiber thingies in them which I hate! They flake and get in your eyes, and make my lashes look like I'm in a horror movie! This Neutrogena mascara is really very nice and I will definitely keep using it!

rated 1 of 5 on 7/25/2010 11:34:00 PM More reviews by deedeeTN

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

WOW I cant believe that so many people likr this!!

this flaked on me within 30-45 mins. and it had major trnafere problem so much that my co-work thought i had a black eye!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/25/2010 11:03:00 PM More reviews by ilovebeautyx95

I have this mascara and I use it everyday. It gives me nice natural lashes without clumping. The only problem I have is the brush is too large which makes it harder to reach bottom and inner lashes I would definitely recommend and purchase again

rated 5 of 5 on 7/25/2010 10:33:00 PM More reviews by ttripleblonde

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this mascara! It makes my eyelashes look great! Part of the reason why I like it is because I know that there are natural ingredients and it's helping my lashes become stronger/more moisturized with daily use. It also easily washes off with soap/makeup remover.

I use carbon black for when I do charcoal/black smokey eye and black/brown for brown smokey eye.

I haven't tried the waterproof version because I don't like putting such harsh chemicals around my eye...

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 7/18/2010 12:36:00 AM More reviews by RadMom32

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This has become my go-to mascara, I have purchased it several times. It makes lashes thicker and longer, and I swear that continual use actually helps your lashes grow too. I have pretty decent lashes anyway, so with this mascara they almost look like false lashes. When I do stray and try a new mascara I remember how other brands make lashes kinda crispy and brittle, but Neutrogena Healthy Volume keeps lashes soft. The wand is ridiculously big, and I have to be careful not to smudge my eyelids, but that's all part of the magic I guess. I tried the Maybelline one that has a similar wand, but it's not as densely packed so you don't get the same effect, and it's much messier on the lids.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/14/2010 12:16:00 PM More reviews by Ginger30

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I've been through 3 of these Healthy Volume mascaras. It is a good one! Give it a few days to "break it in" with the brush going in and out of the tube because at first use, or two, the mascara seems dryish.
However, after a few days of usage, this mascara goes up a notch. I buy the Carbon Black. My lashes are black and soft and nice and they definitely look nicer, longer, and natural. I have medium length lashes to begin with. Healthy Volume has olive oil in it so perhaps that helps my lashes look healthy and grow nice.
Mascara comes off easily with makeup remover or face wash. It is really black when it comes off so get an eye makeup remover to help.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/27/2010 1:06:00 AM More reviews by classicpisces

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

When I originally bought this I absolutely loved it! I loved the fact that it was a drier formula and hence held my curl better. I have straight lashes and have to curl them with a curler. The wetter formulas just straighten them back out again. The bad side was that it dried out too quickly. I repurchased and for some reason the second tube wasn't that great and did nothing for my lashes. Maybe it was just a bad tube but it totally turned me off. So I switched to NYX doll eye volume. I am still on my first tube and so far so good. I will wait until I go through at least a second tube before reviewing though :)