October 21, 2014 | 1992 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - L'Oreal - Refreshing Eye Make Up Remover

rated 2 of 5 on 6/22/2009 2:18:00 PM More reviews by spoiledrotten

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I mainly just use this to remove my eyeliner, especially on my waterline, and this stuff burns and makes my eyes tear, and it still doesn't clean off all of my liner. I have to go over my eye with (5) q-tips just to clean everything off. I'm definitely going to switch to a different eye makeup remover.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/13/2009 2:37:00 AM More reviews by jazmatazz

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

This product simply doesn't work for me. I have to tug on my eye and cotton ball to get half of my eye makeup off. Seriously I think using pure water would yield better results. No way would it take off waterproof mascara. Will not repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/24/2009 12:34:00 AM More reviews by Lkim09

I picked this up from Ulta this week and am a little frusturated. Yes, it removes my eye makeup....but ONLY the shadows. It doesn't touch my mascara or eyeliner (mascara is not waterproof but e/l is). So I guess if someone only wears e/s and nothing else, this product would work just fine. But for anything else, I'd skip it. Will not be re-purchasing.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/12/2009 10:04:00 PM More reviews by dmaried81

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I'm a bit neutral on this one because the price is affordable. But I guess you get what you paid for. This eye makeup remover is good for removing eyeshadow but not for mascara or eyeliner. You have to rub really hard to get mascara or eyeliner off. And you can forget about waterproof mascara. Don't even try taking waterproof mascara off with this. I guess one thing that I do like about this is that it's not oily.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/12/2009 9:43:00 PM More reviews by jud107869

If you you use waterproof mascara, forget it! Do not waste your money

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 5/3/2009 6:48:00 PM More reviews by zomgblah

Horrible stuff. Stung my eyes and didn't do anything. Will not repurchase.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/3/2009 6:45:00 PM More reviews by Burningdesir3

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

This stuff was useless lol. Couldn't even take off my mascara! I purchased this as a cheaper alternative to Neutrogena and Lancome's eye makeup remover but that was a huge mistake.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 4/8/2009 2:11:00 PM More reviews by ltgee

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

HELL NO i won't be buying this again! this was basically water in a bottle. in fact, i was so SURE that somebody had poured out the real stuff and put water in it and i was about to tell my husband to go back to the store and complain that it had been tampered with! SO BAD. actually water does a better job than this cr*p! tugged and pulled at my eye area so bad, completely a waste of money. im just going to throw it away, its not even worth putting up for a swap. DO NOT BUY THIS!

rated 1 of 5 on 4/7/2009 9:01:00 PM More reviews by boriflori

This product is basically water. I can't believe I paid for a mini bottle of water. Did not take off ANY of my mascara, even after I had gotten most of it out in the shower.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/29/2009 8:27:00 PM More reviews by alia77

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This wouldn't remove my eye makeup ....even after I soaked the cotton pad over and over. I threw it out and purchased Neutrogena Oil Free Eye Makeup remover after borrowing a friend's and this has been my HG since.