Chanel Poudre Universelle Libre Natural Finish Loose Powder

4.5

Talc, Nylon-12, Silica, Lauroyl lysine, Magnesium Myristate, Boron nitride, Phenyl Trimethicone, Aluminum hydroxide, Potassium Sorbate, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Parfum, CI 77007, CI 77491, CI 77499, CI 77891, Mica

on 1/11/2013 11:16:00 PM

This is such a staple product in my everyday makeup routine. It seriously blurs any imperfection on my face and keeps my face luminous yet free of oils at the same time. How is this even possible? I tried applying this on my lazy days on top of sunscreen, and even then my skin looked incredibly beautiful. Imagine how much it did for my skin when applied on top of tinted moisturizer or foundation! Beautiful beautiful product. I can't live without it now.

on 1/3/2013 9:38:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

FINALLY! A setting powder that does not make you look like a ghost in pictures with flash. Even though it is a bit pricey, it is worth it. Gives your face a nice glow, and is the perfect finishing touch. I don't think my makeup looks complete without it now because it just gives you a natural glow and pulls all the elements of your makeup together (if that makes sense). It also comes in three colors so don't be nervous that it'll just sit on top of your makeup and not blend. A must have!

on 12/29/2012 3:58:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse

Finally the setting powder I was looking for! Does not cake the foundation, makes it last longer, has no colour (I have it in naturelle). The jar is massive and you use really little product every time, so the price is not that bad if you consider this. I love this powder!

on 12/28/2012 11:16:00 AM

Love this product! It keeps my face matte for the entire day and it doesn't cake up or anything. The price may be high but the amount of product you purchase is a lot! I use it on almost every weekdays for 9 months now and there is still so much product left. But i don't really fancy the powder puff which came with it. It picks up to much product and it could leave me looking like a clown. It could be easily solved by purchasing another powder brush.
Another bad thing about this is that the whole powder container is very big. It takes up so much space that i won't bring it out. If your face is extremely greasy and you must touch up on your loose powder, then i guess buying a small loose powder container and transferring a small amount of product over would help?
Would definitely repurchase this. How i wish Chanel could come out w something more compact tho.

on 12/27/2012 9:08:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

For me this is THE make up piece. I am absolutely in love with this product, from its packaging to the actual quality of it. I would go bare on my face with this as the only make up on and it shows the difference... its perfect for summer since it leaves your skin mate and prevents it from getting that oily nasty look. I would recommend this 100% and if you are going to buy only one expensive make up, this is the one!

on 12/1/2012 8:02:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I really like this loose powder. I am normally a pressed powder girl as I have to be into the office early in the morning and it's just easier to grab for pressed over loose; However, this product is amazing. It keeps the oils away longer than any powder I have. Life saver for days that I know are going to be long.

It comes in a nice large container with a significant amount of product, so while it is pricey, you get what you pay for. You probably will never have to repurchase this product because you get such a large amount! The powder puff that it comes with is nice too. Super soft, and great for the "pat and roll" technique. It is also great because it does not interfere with the shade of my foundation. There is color to it, but I find it really faint, which I like because too often I find myself looking a bit ashy with translucent powders.

Highly recommend!

on 11/28/2012 4:40:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

For Some time now I have been using the Clair. Clair is one of the lighter shades of Chanel foundations. Very light powder, the powder is very fine and silky which is why I enjoy using it as a set makeup

on 11/22/2012 6:00:00 PM

Yay yay love this product!!!!! Super smooth, super natural, a perfect powder to conceal my make up.

on 11/11/2012 7:10:00 PM

This review is about the new holiday shade-"Reverie". I have to say that it's a gorgeous powder to look at: a perfect light apricot color. That being said, it has ALOT of shimmer in it! It's really not a powder you would want to wear on your face straight out of the container, BUT, I got a big plastic container and started pouring powders in:Armani translucent, Nars Eden,Sue Devitt in Great Sandy Desert THEN I added some of the Reverie, put the lid on and shook it up! Now I have a beautiful, WEARABLE powder that looks great on my light/medium skin with yellow undertones(see profile pic for reference). It adds a nice glow! SO, if you need face powder but can't afford to buy 2 different containers(one regular, one Reverie), I wouldn't buy this. If you CAN buy 2 (or you have a nice powder already), BUY IT!

on 10/8/2012 6:35:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This powder is AMAZING! No other way to describe it! powder is very fine and is the perfect setting powder and great for touch-ups throughout the day especially if you have oily skin. This powder gives you flawless, natural looking skin. I am not sure about re-purchasing due to the HIGH price, in AUS it is about $87 aud which is way to expensive, maybe when I have a full time job later on.