April 21, 2014 | 1028 users online

Toners - Rosewater

rated 5 of 5 on 11/21/2009 6:14:00 PM More reviews by bawangbieji

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

In the morning my skin looks very shiny from oil, I wash my face then apply pure Rosewater as tonic, then moisturizer. The combination creates the best base for make up. My skin has been getting smoother and shinier each day.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 11/20/2009 8:22:00 PM More reviews by 247swimchick9

I love this, it made my face feeling refreshed and moist. the smell, is FABULOUS, it smells so good and fresh. I love it, I bought it at Whole Foods for like $5, I will buy it again as soon as I am finished with the first bottle. By the way, I have normal combination skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/27/2009 8:38:00 PM More reviews by makeuplover2009

I have used this product since 2007 and love it still. I bought mine at whole food market. I spray over my normal makeup. 1 note; I do not use liquid foundation nor any makeup. I used MAC NC30 powder; and once I am done with my eyes makeup, I would give a spray for freshness and believe me, it does wonders for your skin. You feel refreshing.
Good product. I will continue to use it. If you can get it at a whole food market, if you don't like, they will take it back even if used. I have not return mine ;).
Just my thoughts to share with you all.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/27/2009 8:28:00 PM More reviews by emmgill

I really wanted to like this! This felt really soothing going on my skin. But it is highly fragranced and after awhile, I broke out :( Not good for my skin.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/21/2009 9:26:00 PM More reviews by TeeCube

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I get my rosewater from Holiday Market in Canton, MI. It's $1.99 for a 10 fl oz bottle, and it's from Lebanon. It has no color. I put it in a small spritz bottle with a bit of glycerine, and mist my face with it whenever it feels dry, or when I just need to freshen up. It's lovely. Very strongly scented too. Nice. The scent lingers.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/15/2009 8:06:00 PM More reviews by XoXoSinCity

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I'm glad I'm not the only one in LOOOVE with this amazing natural toner. I have been switching a lot of my skincare routine to natural items, as much as I can. Still need some mainstream products for deep exfoliation etc. I have used so many different toners in my lifetime and never really have run across one that is worth the price and lasts. I have really clog prone skin so sadly unless I use a toner I don't feel comfortable ven though my cleanser is amazing. I used to buy high end toners and put them in spray bottles to make them last longer. Recently I have been using a bunch of natural toners, have tried rose witch hazel etc but this is my favorite product. Love that it already comes in a great spray bottle with the perfect fine misting power (as in won't mase your eye out lol). I love the natural rose scent and rose water in that it is so versatile and can be used in homemade skincare recipes, food, etc etc. I can't say I use this on a cotton pad to rub over my face unless I have had a reaction to a peel or something as rose water is so healing adn the perfect thing to calm your skin down so for people with sensitive skin this is a msut as well. I love using this mainly as a refresher and I sapry it on my face every morning and night before I apply my moisturizer to my slightly damp skin which really helps everything sink in like a dream. Can't recommend this product more and it's super cheap! :)

rated 5 of 5 on 9/15/2009 5:35:00 PM More reviews by faaari

Awesome product! and sooo natural... im one of the people who is trying to turn my back on products packed with chemicals for every day regular use, i use cleansing scrub by simple, moisturise using primrose oil and tone with this (other way round i know i just love the feeling of rosewater last on my skin) so im on my second bottle of rose water and always make sure its purely rose and water in my bottle and no other chemicals, its totally refreshing for the skin. I use it in the mornings and night and find that when i wake up my skin still looks amazing and fresh, and not dull! ive also noticed that my skin tone has evened out with regular usage andddd best of all my pores have shrunk yaaayy!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/4/2009 8:55:00 PM More reviews by SuzyCutie

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

I too have the Heritage brand in the spray bottle; it is the rosewater and glycerin one.It is a cheap alternative to Fix + Rose MAC's LE offering this summer.It smells wonderful and sets my makeup nicely-I also don't worry about using it liberally as the price is a lot lower than MAC too.
As a toner,not so much,but as a final freshening step after makeup application and aromatherapy,absolutely.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/2/2009 1:43:00 PM More reviews by armaclin041584

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

This product is the best! Smells amazing and does great things for the face, skin, and hair. The smell does not last that long but that is okay with me since it does not contain any harsh chemicals to make it last longer. This will be a part of my beauty regimen forever:)

rated 5 of 5 on 2/28/2009 11:38:00 AM More reviews by indiana2008

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Based on the reviews here, I decided to get myself a botle of rosewater from our local supermarket. At No Frills, it only cost $2.99 and its Cedar, which is a product of Lebanon. It smells so great that I sometimes dab it as a eau de toilette, too, LOL.

I've been using Thayer's Rose Petal Witch Hazel with Aloe Vera with good results so that I was curious on how plain rosewater would fare. So far so good, its proving to be a really good toner. It doesn't dry up my skin at all. After washing face with Savon de Marseilles (which has great moisturizing qualities with no chemical additives), I wipe it with a cottonball soaked with rosewater. It tones and moisturizes so well that I don't feel the need to add another product for that purpose. Only when I need to step out will I apply a moisturizer with sunscreen.

Thanks, MUA, for another great but cheap alternative. This is so valuable for me as I have always been frugal and always on a hunt for inexpensive, natural beauty products that really work!

7 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No