NARS 27 - Yachiyo

4.5

on 11/7/2010 1:22:00 AM

Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure

This might be one of my most expensive brush purchases, but definitely most worth it! I find myself using this blush everyday with the most pigmented blushes. There's no more worrying about too much blush. I dab this brush into a NARS pan and sweep it on. Minimal blending required. The bristles are so soft, and the brush handle is so unique. I've washed it so many times, and only 3 or 4 hairs shed this whole time. I got this with a 20% off code a while back. I recommend this all the way!

on 11/5/2010 4:21:00 PM

This is the most incredible brush I've owned. Not only is it beautiful to look at, but it is luxurious to use. I love it so much I've purchased a back up.

What everyone says is true... this brush picks up the ideal amount of colour and diffuses it perfectly on the skin. No buffing required.

If you love having impeccable makeup please do yourself a favour and buy this brush. It will be the best investment you ever made!

on 10/23/2010 10:29:00 AM

What an elegant design! I can use this brush for so many things it's unreal. For my Chanel foundation powder it has incredibly good spread, it picks up the perfect amount of blush/highlighter and is soooo light.
HG!

on 8/24/2010 5:09:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

great! it's so soft

on 8/24/2010 4:34:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

its kinda expensive but worth it. the brush its so soft and great for apply blush.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium

I love this brush, unlike any other it is unique and I love using something not one has, this is great for blending and cleaning up fall out.

on 7/10/2010 3:38:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is my one and only nars brush. I wanted this brush because I have a good amount of nars blushes and wanted to try it out. It is an EXPENSIVE brush! Its not that soft actually. It came with really nice packaging. It can be a bit scratchy but its bearable. I love the shape of the brush though! I often use the side of it to apply my blush and it applies really nicely. It's a really light weight brush which is great for traveling. I have a lot of blush brushes but I love this brush just because of its unique shape which makes blush application a breeze.

on 7/9/2010 12:34:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

This is the best blush brush i have ever used. It picks up the color perfectly and blends like a dream. It is expensive, so I hope it lasts.

on 6/7/2010 7:19:00 AM

I've had this for about a year and it's my HG blush brush. The Kabuki Yachiyo brush is a multi-tasker, great for contouring, highlighting, or applying blush to the cheeks. It picks up the exact right about of powder when I use it with the NARS blushes. My brush shed a few bristles the first week I used it, but nothing since. I don't find it difficult to wash, although I try not to get the wisteria bound handle wet.

on 5/5/2010 9:22:00 AM

This is the best blush brush I've tried thus far. It is flat enough that it doesn't put my blush as one big blob of color (unlike other brushes I've tried), which makes it much easier to control. I do like that there isn't much of a need to buff the color in/around after I use this brush since it seems to deposit a good amount of color on the cheek. Darker blushes, however, do still require the buffing, mainly since the color is so concentrated, though, which doesn't have to do with the brush itself.

It is a little pricey and I've heard that Japonesque makes a very close dupe, though I haven't tried it for myself. The only negative I can find is that the thin handle fits a little awkwardly in my brush roll, but that isn't that big of a deal. Would definitely repurchase!

Popular Makeup Brushes