NARS 27 - Yachiyo

4.6

on 10/23/2010 10:29:00 AM

What an elegant design! I can use this brush for so many things it's unreal. For my Chanel foundation powder it has incredibly good spread, it picks up the perfect amount of blush/highlighter and is soooo light.
HG!

on 8/24/2010 5:09:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

great! it's so soft

on 8/24/2010 4:34:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

its kinda expensive but worth it. the brush its so soft and great for apply blush.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium

I love this brush, unlike any other it is unique and I love using something not one has, this is great for blending and cleaning up fall out.

on 7/10/2010 3:38:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is my one and only nars brush. I wanted this brush because I have a good amount of nars blushes and wanted to try it out. It is an EXPENSIVE brush! Its not that soft actually. It came with really nice packaging. It can be a bit scratchy but its bearable. I love the shape of the brush though! I often use the side of it to apply my blush and it applies really nicely. It's a really light weight brush which is great for traveling. I have a lot of blush brushes but I love this brush just because of its unique shape which makes blush application a breeze.

on 7/9/2010 12:34:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

This is the best blush brush i have ever used. It picks up the color perfectly and blends like a dream. It is expensive, so I hope it lasts.

on 6/7/2010 7:19:00 AM

I've had this for about a year and it's my HG blush brush. The Kabuki Yachiyo brush is a multi-tasker, great for contouring, highlighting, or applying blush to the cheeks. It picks up the exact right about of powder when I use it with the NARS blushes. My brush shed a few bristles the first week I used it, but nothing since. I don't find it difficult to wash, although I try not to get the wisteria bound handle wet.

on 5/5/2010 9:22:00 AM

This is the best blush brush I've tried thus far. It is flat enough that it doesn't put my blush as one big blob of color (unlike other brushes I've tried), which makes it much easier to control. I do like that there isn't much of a need to buff the color in/around after I use this brush since it seems to deposit a good amount of color on the cheek. Darker blushes, however, do still require the buffing, mainly since the color is so concentrated, though, which doesn't have to do with the brush itself.

It is a little pricey and I've heard that Japonesque makes a very close dupe, though I haven't tried it for myself. The only negative I can find is that the thin handle fits a little awkwardly in my brush roll, but that isn't that big of a deal. Would definitely repurchase!

on 5/2/2010 6:29:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I've had this brush for a little over a year, and it is without a doubt my favorite blush brush. I do alternate between this brush and my Dior show blush brush, but I would say I use this 4/5 times. It's just perfect. The brush head is so cute, and the handle is so delicate and beautiful - unlike any other brush that I've ever seen.

I do have to say that I have ordered a backup/replacement, even though my original is just a year old. I have not treated this brush with the care that it deserves : / so I take full responsibility for the fact that it is not in the healthiest of conditions. I will not be so careless with my new brush! I ordered it off of the Nars website just to make sure I get the full authentic puppy.

on 4/30/2010 1:17:00 PM

Pure perfection: hair is soft and the shape of the brush is perfect to apply the powder in a natural way. It is the only blush brush that allows me to use Orgasm without looking OTT. Do not like the handle that much, but the hair is top quality, far better than Shu Uemura (too expensive considering it is made in China though).

Top Rated NARS Products