August 29, 2014 | 1851 users online

Skincare - Body - Johnson & Johnson - Baby Oil

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/6/2012 11:50:00 PM More reviews by italiana800

I use this to moisturize my skin occasionally, especially after I wax. I don't think I would rub this all over my face, it would most likely cause acne (unless you wash your face amazingly well afterwards). But as for a body/skin moisturizer, this baby oil is great. For some reason, I can't get myself to completely trust this for around my eyes. Maybe its the fact that it's scented, I don't know. I would definitely buy this again, but I don't reccommend people using this for all over the face.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/16/2012 6:25:00 PM More reviews by lygophilia

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Definitely a staple and great product to have on hand. I use it mainly for occasional moisturizing and makeup removal. Plus it's dirt cheap and readily available.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/13/2012 8:54:00 AM More reviews by marmaladecat

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I use this at night on wet skin after a shower and it leaves my skin feeling very soft and smelling fresh. I don't dry it off with a towel; I find that by the time I've brushed my teeth, put on face cream etc I'm OK to get dressed. A squirt of it in the bath is also a recipe for gorgeously silky skin. You do need to clean out the bath afterwards though as it makes it very slippery!

I'd like the scent to last longer than it does (seems to fade very quickly on me) but I still love this stuff. I'm on my 3rd bottle and I'll definitely keep buying :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/27/2012 1:14:00 PM More reviews by minimad

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I apply this to damp skin following a shower, then top it with J&J baby lotion. It keeps my skin super soft all day.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/25/2012 11:11:00 PM More reviews by lechickpea

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I use this as a makeup remover, and it works perfectly. Why did I waste my money on anything else? Love it.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/10/2012 11:47:00 AM More reviews by inkyblaine

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Other Eyes: Blue

I use this once a day at night to take off my make up, followed by a gentle wash. I also use it after I shower all over my body and it keeps me pretty moisturized, more so than a lotion from bath and body works. Also, I have 2 bottles, one for my face and the second one I put some vanilla perfume oil for my body so it has a nice smell. Who can hate on baby oil!!

rated 3 of 5 on 12/10/2011 11:50:00 AM More reviews by MunsterGhoul

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I looooooove this as a eye makeup remover and sometimes I use this in the shower. It makes my feet very soft. I use this every night to remove my eye makeup i would lighty rub around my eyes and whipe it off with toliet paper or a cotton ball.But I used this to remove makeup on my face and then followed with my regular face wash. It worked good for the first few days and then I broke out in painful cystic acne. If you are prone to acne this is a no no to rub on your face you will be in bump city! And as for putting this in your hair I wouldn't suggest that either its way to greasy for my oily hair. It is good as a eye makeup remover for now but I think I will go back to extra virgin olive oil or extra virgin coconut oil. It is cheap but not worth the breakouts I hope I can clear these cysts up before I go home for holidays>_<

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/7/2011 5:37:00 AM More reviews by donnahsueh

I love this stuff! It's super versatile but I mainly use it to remove my face makeup. I first use an eye makeup remover and then I proceed on to using the baby oil for my face and whatever eye makeup was left over. The first time I tried using this on my face, I was a little grossed out by rubbing oil on my face, but since I'm cleansing my face afterwards, I'm okay with it now! It removes ALL my foundation, powder, blush, lipstick, etc. completely and I couldn't be happier. This is probably the best AND cheapest makeup remover ever!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/3/2011 7:45:00 PM More reviews by amberlady

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

What's not to like about baby oil?!?! It's the cheapest product I own as well as the single most used product in my arsenal. I give myself mineral oil face massages every day...removes all flakes, dirt, makeup, sunscreen etc... you can shave with it or use it in the shower for added moisture. You can add a few drops to your regular moisturizer to amp it up, or it can be used in the bedroom with the hubby for massages/etc. :) It's truly a staple!! Will repurchase forever!

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 10/31/2011 5:45:00 AM More reviews by xdsx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I use this product whenever I shave my legs. I used to get little irritation spots on my legs after shaving which meant id have to shave the night before going out to give the skin time to calm down.
I tied using venus shaving foam but it only prevented irritation under my arms. A friend told me that this product works. If you shave then apply this product on your legs after shaving, then run warm water over them in the shower or leave them soaking in the bath to allow the product to soak in your legs turn out soft, smooth and irritaion free.