Johnson & Johnson Baby Oil

4.4

Price: $

Price: $

Mineral Oil (Paraffinum Liquidum), Fragrance (Parfum)

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

LOVE this product, I use it every time I'm in the shower. I first use it to shave my legs and they are so soft. Also, I use it right after I get out of the shower and apply it as my moisturizer and I have to tell you I have the softest skin, I get compliments on it all the time. If you use it wrong you can definitely wind up greasy. Since I live in a very dry climate I get out of the shower soaking wet, dab my skin with a towel but leave my skin damp and apply a little amount to each part of my body and my skin just soaks up the moisture. Also, I have used it after the shower and combined it with a small amount of bronzer and applied it to my legs for a sexy attention grabbing look.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I will continue to say bad things about products that broke me out and this is one of them.

on 4/9/2012 9:08:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

greatest makeup remover ever - love love love my evening routine and slathering it all over my face and then washing with my beloved dove soap...heavenly!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I use baby oil every single day! It takes off my eye makeup like a breeze and leaves behind soft skin around my eyes. I also use baby oil to clean up hair dye around my bathroom sink when it drips. It comes up perfectly and leaves nothing behind. I have never used this after a shower or bath because I hate the greasy feel of oil as soon as I am clean. I love the smell also! Brings back some memories!

on 4/3/2012 9:04:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I have the Shea & Cocoa Butter variety. I use this almost exclusively on my legs. Always right after a shower, brush teeth etc. for about 5 mins, then throw on some sweatpants. I really really love how soft this makes my legs. My first bottles almost out & I definitely will be getting another. The bottle is a bit annoying but for the results who cares? Putting it into a spray bottle for application makes it a bit easier but usually sprays half the bathroom too.

on 4/1/2012 8:21:00 PM

I use this as an oil cleanser before my lotion cleanser. Very good as a cleanser, I can actually see all the foundation getting lifted off. However, I don't use this for anything else, it's too heavy for my skin.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

What's not to love? I have the most sensitive skin on my legs. I can't wear lotion and I've tried them all. All of them leave me wirh blotchy red blooming rashes. And its only my legs, what the heck? Enter baby oil. It has saved my legs. It moistirizes them and caues no painful rashes. Aaaan its also a kick butt mascara remover. Why pay $$ for high end removers when u can get a huge bottle for a couple bucks? For me its a no brainer.

on 3/16/2012 6:04:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse

Well I have been using this as a pre cleanse for about two weeks. I am totally wrong about doing this. It broke me out horribly. My skin has fewer breakouts due to using Tretinoin but now it feels like my skin has gone back to the condition when I just started using tretinoin or during purging period.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I have used this on my skin and it seems to work nicely, however, I use it on my hair almost everyday. It really does seem to detangle my hair and doesn't leave it greasy unless I use too much. It also makes it feel soft and not dry like coconut oil can. I don't use baby oil (which is mainly mineral oil) on dry hair but I use it on my wet hair because it locks in moisture. This product also works well as an eye makeup remover. I like how this product can be purchased at a very cheap price.

on 3/6/2012 11:50:00 PM

I use this to moisturize my skin occasionally, especially after I wax. I don't think I would rub this all over my face, it would most likely cause acne (unless you wash your face amazingly well afterwards). But as for a body/skin moisturizer, this baby oil is great. For some reason, I can't get myself to completely trust this for around my eyes. Maybe its the fact that it's scented, I don't know. I would definitely buy this again, but I don't reccommend people using this for all over the face.

Popular Body Skincare Products