January 27, 2015 | 1980 users online

Skincare - Body - Johnson & Johnson - Baby Oil

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 3/30/2012 9:23:00 PM More reviews by sertasheeplover

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

What's not to love? I have the most sensitive skin on my legs. I can't wear lotion and I've tried them all. All of them leave me wirh blotchy red blooming rashes. And its only my legs, what the heck? Enter baby oil. It has saved my legs. It moistirizes them and caues no painful rashes. Aaaan its also a kick butt mascara remover. Why pay $$ for high end removers when u can get a huge bottle for a couple bucks? For me its a no brainer.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/16/2012 6:04:00 PM More reviews by happyalibaba

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Black

Well I have been using this as a pre cleanse for about two weeks. I am totally wrong about doing this. It broke me out horribly. My skin has fewer breakouts due to using Tretinoin but now it feels like my skin has gone back to the condition when I just started using tretinoin or during purging period.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/14/2012 9:38:00 AM More reviews by chiodancrgrl23

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have used this on my skin and it seems to work nicely, however, I use it on my hair almost everyday. It really does seem to detangle my hair and doesn't leave it greasy unless I use too much. It also makes it feel soft and not dry like coconut oil can. I don't use baby oil (which is mainly mineral oil) on dry hair but I use it on my wet hair because it locks in moisture. This product also works well as an eye makeup remover. I like how this product can be purchased at a very cheap price.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/6/2012 11:50:00 PM More reviews by italiana800

I use this to moisturize my skin occasionally, especially after I wax. I don't think I would rub this all over my face, it would most likely cause acne (unless you wash your face amazingly well afterwards). But as for a body/skin moisturizer, this baby oil is great. For some reason, I can't get myself to completely trust this for around my eyes. Maybe its the fact that it's scented, I don't know. I would definitely buy this again, but I don't reccommend people using this for all over the face.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/16/2012 6:25:00 PM More reviews by lygophilia

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Definitely a staple and great product to have on hand. I use it mainly for occasional moisturizing and makeup removal. Plus it's dirt cheap and readily available.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/13/2012 8:54:00 AM More reviews by marmaladecat

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I use this at night on wet skin after a shower and it leaves my skin feeling very soft and smelling fresh. I don't dry it off with a towel; I find that by the time I've brushed my teeth, put on face cream etc I'm OK to get dressed. A squirt of it in the bath is also a recipe for gorgeously silky skin. You do need to clean out the bath afterwards though as it makes it very slippery!

I'd like the scent to last longer than it does (seems to fade very quickly on me) but I still love this stuff. I'm on my 3rd bottle and I'll definitely keep buying :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/27/2012 1:14:00 PM More reviews by minimad

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I apply this to damp skin following a shower, then top it with J&J baby lotion. It keeps my skin super soft all day.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/25/2012 11:11:00 PM More reviews by lechickpea

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I use this as a makeup remover, and it works perfectly. Why did I waste my money on anything else? Love it.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/10/2012 11:47:00 AM More reviews by inkyblaine

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Other Eyes: Blue

I use this once a day at night to take off my make up, followed by a gentle wash. I also use it after I shower all over my body and it keeps me pretty moisturized, more so than a lotion from bath and body works. Also, I have 2 bottles, one for my face and the second one I put some vanilla perfume oil for my body so it has a nice smell. Who can hate on baby oil!!

rated 3 of 5 on 12/10/2011 11:50:00 AM More reviews by MunsterGhoul

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I looooooove this as a eye makeup remover and sometimes I use this in the shower. It makes my feet very soft. I use this every night to remove my eye makeup i would lighty rub around my eyes and whipe it off with toliet paper or a cotton ball.But I used this to remove makeup on my face and then followed with my regular face wash. It worked good for the first few days and then I broke out in painful cystic acne. If you are prone to acne this is a no no to rub on your face you will be in bump city! And as for putting this in your hair I wouldn't suggest that either its way to greasy for my oily hair. It is good as a eye makeup remover for now but I think I will go back to extra virgin olive oil or extra virgin coconut oil. It is cheap but not worth the breakouts I hope I can clear these cysts up before I go home for holidays>_<