L'Oreal Telescopic Carbon Black

on 8/18/2013 3:15:00 PM

i didnt like this mascara at all i found it very sticky and didnt do anything for my Eyelashes would never buy it again.

I have used this everyday for about a week now, extremely pleased with the look of my lashes. Sadly my lashes are short and rather sparse, this mascara gives close to the length of wearing false lashes. It truly lives up to its claim. Provides a very intense black, no clumping even with multiple layers, great length, and have not experienced flaking. Although it does not make them appear much fuller, but then again it does not necessarily claim to do so. I would repurchase this again if just for my lower lash line alone. The wand is the PERFECT size to coat all the lower lashes without overwhelming them with product.

on 8/14/2013 6:23:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse

Nope. Years ago, I used to love L'Oreal Voluminous mascara, I thought it was great and then I bought good mascaras like MAC Lash Deluxe. L'Oreal's mascaras are usually wonderful but their Telescopic mascaras have a terribly awkward and silly brush.

The Telescopic Carbon Black mascara is very black which is good but the brush is too awkward for the lashes at the corner of my eyes and it is lengthening but not thickening. And because of the brush's awkwardness, my middle lashes look fine but not the rest! LOL

I cannot figure out how to use that silly brush! Ridiculous.

on 8/12/2013 7:38:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Love this mascara! Only mascara that has ever made my short lashes look dark, sexy and bold. Before this I was using primarily LancĂ´me mascaras which are really pricey and don't even come close to this mascara. The only mascara I've ever repurchased from the drug store. Loveeee it!

on 8/12/2013 6:01:00 PM

Very nice for a drugstore brand. No complaints. It is neither here nor there, which is fine by me for the price.

on 8/12/2013 11:28:00 AM

I have bought and tried many different brands over the last 21 years - this is the FIRST TIME that I have repeat purchased as soon as it ran out.

This mascara has a beautiful consistency, doesn't flake, stays back without being too glossy. Doesn't make your eyes 'sting' as it a starts to get old/run out. Fans out my lashes beautidully and seperates them pretty well without the lash comb.

I am very surprised and very happy with telescopic. It's also great in all weathers - stays put. I'm also happy that I'm starting to find my 'repeat purchases' now, I feel my research and endless 'testing' is finally coming into fruition.

on 8/10/2013 10:12:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Yay! I buy and try so many mascaras. I like YSL faux cils, but $30 is a little steep for mascara. For me LancĂ´me is so so, meh to Chanel, Dior hasn't impressed me much (although the Dior primer is AWESOME!) I've like L'oreal voluminous, Benefit they're real, and my list goes on for nice mascara but i still continue my search for THE one. This mascara, however, has beaten them all out and I'm so excited! Great price! Love the formula. No smudges. Non-irritating. Long lasting. Jet black lashes - defined, lengthened, some volume, and not spidery on me! Easy easy easy to remove, which I like! Highly recommend.

on 7/31/2013 2:53:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I like it. In short, if you like spidery looking lashes, you'll love this! if you don't, you probably wont like this too much.

on 7/30/2013 6:43:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

HG. I like to layer my mascara and use this over Benefit's Yes They're Real mascara. I thought my lashes were long when using Benefit but this mascara brings my lashes to new heights. Pun intended. People are constantly asking me if I am wearing falsies. Love love love and cheap.

on 7/30/2013 2:22:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Amazing. One of my favorite mascara's of all-time. Before I discovered this mascara my all-time favorite was L'Oreal's Voluminous. However, with that mascara I find that it smudges when I wear in on my lower lashes (even the waterproof formula!) so I was having to use a different mascara on the bottom lashes to avoid this. Although this mascara isn't as volumizing, it does give good volume while beautifully separates and lengthens my lashes. AND it doesn't smudge or flake at all. I'm obsessed.

Popular Mascaras