August 1, 2014 | 1914 users online

Mascara - L'Oreal - Telescopic in Carbon Black

rated 5 of 5 on 4/25/2013 4:59:00 AM More reviews by LuckyLucy777

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I love everything about this! It is really black, which I love in a mascara, it really does lengthen very, very significantly, and it separates very well. I did notice that it is not ideal for using to touch up throughout the day, or if you didn't properly remove the previous day's mascara, then you will see really bad clumping. Since lashes stay dark and long all day, I found it much more effective to just give them a quick curl with an eyelash curler to get back their shape, since that is all that changes. I have worn this for 18 straight on several occasions and it keeps the colour and length all day!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/20/2013 8:59:00 PM More reviews by Sassybrina

This is seriously THE BEST MASCARA EVER! HOLY GRAIL HANDS DOWN! This makes my long lashes 10 times longer! I always get compliments on my lashes thanks to this product! Would definitely recommend this to anyone! If your looking to lengthen then this is the mascara for you :)

rated 5 of 5 on 4/19/2013 12:44:00 PM More reviews by graceeunhyeso

MY HOLY GRAIL MASCARA!
Ive always used and loved the Sephora atomic black mascara but sadly it got discontinued. So I tried tons of mascaras to find the one tha I like.
I tried so many, and this telescopic carbon black is the bestttt.
I no longer search for mascaras now. This is it.
I have thin and straight lashes, and they are pretty long. I look for a mascara that cam hold my curl and give me volume.
This mascara holds my curl very well and builds up to a nice volume.
I like the brush because it gets every lash.
I apply 3 coats of this mascara and let dry for a bit (not too dry) then I hold the curl with my fingers to kind of mold it in a curl that I want. And it stays in that curl all day!
The only thing I dont like is how it gets all over my lids when I apply. Its annoying to have to wipe away with q-tip every morning when im in a hurry.
Despite that, I love the look it gives me

rated 5 of 5 on 4/17/2013 2:27:00 PM More reviews by andreatexi

This is my HG mascara!! Mind you I have very long naturally curled lashes so many masalas I try always work but this one is a dream for lengthening and separating! I usually pair it up with L'oreal Telescopic in the Gold tube and that one gives it more volume and your lashes just look fantastic. I have reccomended this product to all my friends and they all love it just as much as I do so it is defenitely reccomended in my books. It can be a bit pricey... I usually pay about $10 for it but to me it's 100% worth it because most drugstore mascara I buy don't give me the effect that this one does!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/13/2013 1:58:00 AM More reviews by BeeMary

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

You hear a lot about this mascara clumping and/or creating a spidery effect. Both of which are true bases on how you apply your makeup. If you rush through it - don't use this mascara. If you can take 3 min per eye then this is DEFINITELY A GREAT MASCARA FOR YOU! It creates a sleek, dark, lengthened look. If applied correctly, it can look like you're not wearing mascara at all for ppl with dark hair. It doesn't smudge off alllll day yet comes off easily with makeup remover!! It's expensive but worth it for those ppl who want beautiful dark long clean lookin lashes all day! When applying, clumping will occur if you rush it or wait to long in between coats. Nice even coats right after each other should do the trick! It doesn't make you look like you have more lashes - but that's what eyeliner is for!! It's pricey but way cheaper than high end brands like Chanel and created a very beautiful elegant look!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/7/2013 1:10:00 AM More reviews by iateurwaffle

This is the only product that I have ever repurchased. The brush is a little weird because it's flat instead of having bristles all around so you would have to angle the brush on the flat side to coat your lashes. I find that it doesn't clump as much as the other mascaras I have used and it extends my short lashes pretty well but not really volumize. I wear this for about 8 hours of school and find that it doesn't smudge, flake, or rub off much.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/5/2013 12:20:00 PM More reviews by allseeallliu

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Grey

I hate this mascara! It doesn't hold a curl, gives no volume or length, and clumps my lashes together. I threw it away right after my first use! Kiss Me Heroine Make Long and Curl Mascara hands down is the best in all those aspects!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/5/2013 12:01:00 PM More reviews by Blodeuwed

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I absolutely love this mascara and I will never buy any other type. I have tried the golden telescopic mascara before and I was pretty happy about it. However, this one makes me addicted. It thickens and extend my lashes instantly and it takes about 30 seconds to make my lashes look amazing. I have dark eyes and I use smokey-black eye pencil so the deep black shade of the mascara suits me very well. It is definitely worth the price (though it would be great if it got a little bit cheaper)!!

rated 3 of 5 on 3/26/2013 11:44:00 PM More reviews by Ashlynne

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is a good mascara I would say. Maybe I would buy again if it was less money. I got it for around 11$. That's a lot for drugstore mascaras. I have heard so many greats reviews from it and I really wish I could love it but it doesn't work out for me so well. It separates my lashes, but puts them into groups so it looks like I have 7 or 8 large lashes if you know what I'm sayin. I would like more volume but it's great for length. It gives an unnatural look, not feathery looking. I really thought the brush would work well for me but it's really small and awkward to use. It has globs and globs of product on it so when I put it on I really have to work at it am take time. If it had a better, more efficient brush I think I would like it more. It seems to work great on everyone else but just not for me. Maybe I will give it another try soon. Maybe it needed to dry out a little. I really have only used it for a week.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/24/2013 2:00:00 PM More reviews by Raven06

I often grab this mascara in the morning. I really like the small brush. I find it doesn't clump much, more when it is new and wetter, it is great after about a week.
Is perfect for getting the inner/outer lashes. It lasts all day and doesn't flake. It is is more for extending and darkening, with minimal volume. If I want more volume, I add a coat of Lashblast volume to it.
I don't think there is a perfect formula for mascara, some do better at volume, some at extending, some last longer, some clump and some flake, some smudge. I think combining 2 different kinds often is the best answer.