4.9

magnesium sulfate

Excellent for tired muscles and joints.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

Great product. I add about 4 oz to my bath water and soak in it after a long day and it totally relaxes me, and softens my dry winter skin. I'm using the lavendar scented one.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I always make sure to keep epsom salts in stock at home. It makes a soothing bath when my muscles are sore and stiff and came in handy when my dh sprained his big toe while running. I like that I can easily add my favorite essential oils to it (I like lavender, Eucalyptus, and rosemary). My skin comes out soft, feels smoother, and all the tension spots are easier to massage out. I agree that epsom salts can make mental improvements as well. After a stressful day, a hot bath with this makes me calm and relaxed like I just entered a spa. The best thing is that a big bag is less than five bucks in most places. Dr. Teals makes great scented ones. I also sometimes add bath oils from Kneipp.

I use Epsom salt to keep my curls looking great. I mix it with water and Assuie's leave in conditioner. It does dry my hair out a little but it is worth it:)

A must have if you work in a job where you are on your feet everyday. I purchase my by bulk and have placed a measuring cup placed in the container.

Ahhhh... this stuff is pure magic! I don't know how it works, but it truly relaxes my body and makes me feel great. Nothing artificial, just awesomeness for a dirtcheap price. Try it if you need to relax or are overdue for a massage - there's not much to lose!

There are many uses for Epsom Salts- internal and external. Loads of info in books and online.
I use Epsom salt with sea salt on my acne prone skin and it does wonders!!

This review is about how I use Epsom Salt in another way than on the skin or as a bath and is based on my personal experience!
It may not work for you. If you have health problems (kidney or heart problems) don't use it! Hypermagnesemia is dangerous!
Do your research before drinking it.

This salt is a miracle for my stomach problems.
I had a stomach virus for years and I had lots of stomach problems.
After cures of antibiotics that messed up my intestinal flora, painful biopsy, laxatives (not recommened) and lots of embarassing moments--I am glad I found my cure.

In the first place, I took it with water.
Let me tell you something honest...it has a horrible, horrible taste! So I did some concoctions and for me it works good (taste wise) with fresh made kiwi juice or forest fruits smoothie.
I find that Orange juice or Grapefruit juice makes the salt even ''more'' disgusting!
Then, I quickly drink a glass of luke warm water to wash the ''after taste''.

After drinking it:
-you feel full/bloated
- vomit feeling
- you may pass gas
- it makes its efect fast so you have to stay inside, close to the bathroom, the whole day!

It helps with:
- your digestion
- makes you feel lighter by pushing out the air
- it makes your stomach flatter because you get rid of what you have in your stomach
- you have more energy.

Every time I have stomach blockage, I take Epsom salt and it helps me a lot. I feel so much better after that and so much lighter.

CAUTION:
- really do your research on Epsom salt
- drink a lot of water to prevent dehydration!!
- don't over use it!- don't use it every day in case you are thinking this will help you lose weight and one spoon in 200ml of liquid is enough
-listen to your body!- if you over use it, your body may suffer! Once I drank it 2 days in a row and then I had a terrible headache for 3 days,I felt like I was going to faint, I was dizzy and I had heart palpitations!
-take your vitamins and minerals!

Epsom salt is magnesium, which is why so many glowing reviews here. Science has proven then when added to a bath the magnesium is absorbed into the blood stream. Magnesium is amazing for the heart, muscles, mood, stress, tension, palpitations, constipation . . . . The US Government reports that over 70% of the population is deficient in magnesium. Too much calcium leaches magnesium from the body. I've used epsom salt in my bath for years. I used to have anxiety, heart palpitations and migraines, all cured from taking these baths along with a magnesium glycinate supplement. Magnesium - the miracle mineral!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

My eczema stopped itching & weeping.

Nuff said!

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Other

Epsom salts are hands down the BEST natural product discovery I made in 2012. My review echoes all the other glowing reports everyone else has given. The silky texture of the water and my skin after a good 30-40 min soak is the most miraculous alongside the salt's ability to reduce my post work out aches by a good 70%. The science behind it is amazing
Prior to discovering these salts I was strictly a 'shower only' lady but this stuff has fast become a beauty staple and I aim to have bath soaks approx twice weekly. I purchase in bulk off ebay. Apparently BP/FCC grade is best. Everyone should use this irrespective of health, age & gender. The benefits are great including the enhancement of inner well-being.

update 2014: I discontinued using of this ages ago as soon as I discovered Pink Himalayan salt which is FAR more luxurious and beneficial for the body than this. Google it

Popular Bath Treatments