Maybelline Dream Mousse Blush in Rose Petal ] [DISCONTINUED]

Maybelline Dream Mousse Blush in Rose Petal ] [DISCONTINUED]

3.6

on 4/22/2009 1:27:00 AM

Lippie off because I wish the pot had a bigger mouth just in the event I'd opt to use a 187 or similar to pick up the product. I'm not too keen on sticking my fingers in the pot and applying with fingers.

This is my first cream blush, and I'll admit, I was deathly afraid of not being able to apply it well.. Luckily this product is so easy to use that I now want to try other shades!!!

on 4/2/2009 12:16:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is an ok blush. I like the fact that it blends well and also so pigmented. I wish they had more colors to choose from. It also is too pricey, but it worth the price.

on 3/30/2009 6:04:00 PM

I have never really used a drugstore blush but I think this one is lovely. I love the mousse texture and the color is so sweet. I did not find that it was too glittery or sparkly. Just lovely.

on 3/30/2009 5:55:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

over-all, i REALLY like this product, it glides on good, and stays on all day. but i dont really like is how there's glitters. and you can over-do it cz its a dark color- but yeah. still good !

on 3/5/2009 10:11:00 PM

Love, love, love it!! I'm not much of a blush person, but this really is a great blush, at least for me. It feels very light, but it gives a fair amount of color & looks glowy, radiant, & gorgeous. I put it on the apples of my cheeks & sculpt my cheekbones w. bronzer underneath, & the blush gives just the right amount of pop & glimmer. Definitely a keeper. And you don't even need to use much!
EDIT: Hmm . . . this may be a little too sparkly/glittery for me. It's very obvious, especially in sunlight & in overhead lighting . . .

on 2/20/2009 8:33:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

awesome blush. got it from Rite Aid on a BOGO sale. I am a blush junkie and most of my blushes are MAC and NARS. This was just an experiment. I am very happy with this blush and wud but it even if it was the same price as the high end blushes.Looks good in almost all skin tones, it is shimmery and glittery though for the people that prefer matte finish. It's not too pink, just a hint of rosewhich makes it good for everyday wear.

on 2/19/2009 12:37:00 AM

I like this product as a blush base .. its soft and gives a good colour pay off . its a lil glittery which gives a glow to my cheeks.

on 1/13/2009 3:55:00 AM

I love this product it gives the right amount of flush on my cheeks. It is SUPER EASY to apply. You don't need to apply with a brush. There is the right amount of gold glitter in this product. The mousse blush is also silky soft on my skin.

on 12/8/2008 10:52:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

I'm sorry to be a downer, but my experience with this blush wasn't as great as that of other reviewers. The color is much too sheer and doesn't show up on my cheeks at all. It does, however, work well as a base for powder blushes. I usually wear this underneath my Covergirl Cheekers blush, and it just about doubles the wear of the Covergirl stuff. It also works well, I find, as an eyeshadow base. Before burning a hole in my pocket and buying my UDPP, I used this as my primer, and it worked quite nicely. Not as good as UDPP, but definitely better than L'Oreal De-Crease base or any other lower-end primer I've tried. For this reason, I'm giving this product 3 lippies instead of the 2 it deserves for being a merely mediocre mousse blush.

on 7/31/2008 4:56:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This blush has pretty good staying power, is easy to apply, and I like the color. But what is up with all the sparkles??? It is full of gold sparkles, which make their way to my hands, clothes, and who knows where else as the day progresses. Maybe I'm just getting old and grumpy but I don't really care for a sparkle face at work. I'll use this pot up (mainly because it won't take long, there's not much in there) but I won't get it again.

Popular Blush Products