Bourjois Volume Clubbing

3.2

Gives a great dolly look.

But I find i have to apply an everyday mascara first to feather out the lashes and then use this as a top coat for an exreme loaded fake lash effect
I like my bottom lashes to be a bit clumpy and doll like and i find the flat side of the brush is great for this

I wouldnt use it on its own without applying a more natural looking mascara first (i like max factor more lashes for this)
xo

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I want a dramatic, thickening, false eyelash look. This mascara really does the job for that. Lasts all day without smearing, smudging or running. When I wear this, I have eyelashes that stand out a mile!

Pros: If you want really thick lashes this is it! Long-wearing, reasonably priced. Doesn't budge all day.

Cons: A bit difficult to remove, not very good brush, tendency to clump (although this may be fixed by combing through the eyelashes with an eyelash comb immediately after application)

I've worn this mascara everday for about 2 years. BUT i also wear fake lashes everyday too, mine are long but there's not many of them!! I've found the best way is to tilt the applicator so you use one side of the brushes for one eye. then the other set for the other eye. i dont have a problem with clumping or raccoon eyes, particularly when i work in a 120 degree kitchen int he summer!

I don't understand this mascara. The little comb brush is impossible to get the hang of and so the mascara is never applied right. I can comb it through with another comb, but then it looks a little ridiculous, I think, with each lash absolutely completely separate from every other lash. You can tell the mascara itself has great capabilities, but it needs to come with a more normal brush instead of a comb.

Haven't perfected the application yet so i'm not getting results as dramatic as I think they could be...
I hate the brush though, I just dont understand what its all about, and the thick line of product down the middle.
If theres such a nack to application they should tell you how...Someone mentioned a video on how to do it properly but i'm not finding one anywhere.

i have medium-short lashes and this mascara really really volumised AND lengthened them... i applied about 3 coats of this... i also pair it with bourjois liner effect mascara to separate my lashes even more...
the pacaging is CUTE... it did flake slightly... but it did stay put all day..
it takes a while to dry and i usually have to wipe the wand a little because a LOT of mixture comes out on the brush... which is a bit of a monster..
overall this mascara is the best ive ever purchased and will be buying again * * * * *

I love the packaging, I don't know why. It's funky :D
I love this mascara, it has got a 4 because nothing can beat my beloved Maxfactor False Lash Effect, however this comes close.
Yes it is hard to remove but I use a good remover so that's sorted.
I have short sparse lashes and whilst this doesn't wow them out like MFs False Lash Effect, it gives them a good volume & length boost which is better when I want to wear lipstick, not so in your face.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

have to be very careful with this one.I made the mistake of putting more than 2 coats and the result was spidery,clumpy looking lashes.It looks ok when i apply one or two coats but the worst thing of this is that its very hard to remove and it stayed on for like 2-3 days.Since there are better mascara's out there I won't repurchase

Don't know why this gets so many bad reviews!
I had tried about 15 different mascaras... this is the best overall if you want LONG, STATEMENT LASHES. Not for the faint hearted that's for sure!

As others have said this is a very wet mascara so needs to be applied carefully, however it dries quickly. I used to use Rimmel Magnif'eye and this is sooo much better - doesn't make lashes stand up straight, leaves them with a nice curl, also doesn't flake or make lashes stick out at weird angles like Rimmel does!

My HG for sure :)

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

I love this mascara. Makes my lashes look REALLY nice. You have to get used to the wand though. First use the flat side to put some product on your lashes and then use the brush part right away to add more product to each lash. Never had a problem with clumping. The tube also lasts for ages without drying out. :o)

Popular Mascaras