November 25, 2014 | 1494 users online

Highlighters - BeneFit Cosmetics - High Beam [DISCONTINUED]

This product has been discontinued

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/13/2013 10:11:00 AM More reviews by prettygirlmo

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I actually thought this was a beautiful light pink color, that looked nice on my fair skin. However, I hate the packaging, it's just like a finger nail polish, and honestly so is the texture of the product. I found it really hard to blend, I've had better luck with powder highlighters. I returned it for something else.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/9/2013 11:45:00 AM More reviews by Betto

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Hazel

While I looove all things shiny, sparkly and luminous, I don't love glitters on my face. High Beam was too metallic anyway, and the color a bit too cool toned for my neutral-warm skin.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/7/2013 3:10:00 PM More reviews by drok

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is a very good and a very natural luminizer. The only bad side, it breaks me out if I use it everyday :(

rated 5 of 5 on 11/22/2013 5:31:00 AM More reviews by beautybaby82

I absolutely love this! Best highlighter ever! I will repurchase

rated 5 of 5 on 11/21/2013 7:59:00 AM More reviews by Cpotter

I have tried a lot of highlighters and this is my favorite by far. Some highlighters are too heavy and too white. The pink tone blends perfectly into my skin. Plus it's lightweight so it isn't really noticeable which is exactly what you want a highlighter to be - subtle.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/16/2013 8:33:00 PM More reviews by Megsl21

I had been eyeing this product for about 3 months now and when the holiday "little love potions" pack came out I decided I would give it a try. It gives you a dewy look with not too much shimmer, looks very natural. However I though this product was too oily for my combination skin. I think I will use it occasionally more than an everyday thing.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/12/2013 7:30:00 PM More reviews by MsPsylocke

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I would buy this again but in the deluxe sample only. Reason being I only need a very small amount to get the look I want so it is lasting me ages. I really love the icy pink colour it is great for my cool skin tone NW20-N1 for reference. I got this in a swap from a really nice person and I'm so glad I did because I was very happy with MaryLou Manizer and really wasn't looking for a highlighter. Once I finally tried it I can see why so many like it. A pro for me is it does not make me oily in fact this absorbs right in so if this is making you oily maybe cut back on how much you use because I would think I'd be a disco ball had I used enough to get oily from this.

I apply to my cheekbones, cupids bow, and temple area and it looks great with a plummy blush like NARS Sin to a pinky peach like Tarte's Glisten. It looks awesome with any blush I have used so far. Plus a few dabs really does go a long way with this. I still have a ton of product and a Watts Up that I got for my B-day on Sephora, so I'm looking forward to that since that looks closer to MaryLou. But honestly I am loving this pink. I apply where I want the light to hit and it looks lovely. Great highlighter it lasts ages and is just a great colour that I really like. This was really a must try for me and I was happily surprised with this highlighter. Definitely Recommended!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/3/2013 8:59:00 PM More reviews by makeupjulia1

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

highlights your eyes and makes them look big and bright! I like the packaging a lot. It works the a lot like Clinique Touch Base for eyes in Petal Shimmer, but High Beam goes on easier and stays on longer. Also,it works a lot better than Revlon skin lights highlighter, which are terrible! I will buy again when I run out.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/2/2013 3:28:00 PM More reviews by JadaIgwe

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Deep Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Didn't love but didn't hate it.

It's too greasy to use on my face, but it is a nice brow highlighter. For the money it costs, it's really not worth it! I don't see myself buying this again, as I was unimpressed and there are better options on the market.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/1/2013 9:37:00 PM More reviews by Vanessamucho

This product is ok but I will not buy again. It's too greasy to use on my face, but it is a nice brow highlighter. For the money it costs, it's really not worth it!