August 22, 2014 | 1080 users online

Highlighters - BeneFit Cosmetics - High Beam

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/1/2013 9:37:00 PM More reviews by Vanessamucho

This product is ok but I will not buy again. It's too greasy to use on my face, but it is a nice brow highlighter. For the money it costs, it's really not worth it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/30/2013 7:43:00 AM More reviews by mariella99

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is such a pretty, flattering and easy to use hightlighter. I've got other similar products (Clarins Instant Light Perfector and MAC's Strobe Cream) which are similar in texture and colour (more pink-toned than golden-toned) but High Beam is another winner. Price is reasonable and I love that you can apply this precisely just where you want it and it blends in so beautifully so that the end effect is subtle rather than really noticeable (though I suppose if you want a more "full on" look, you can get it by applying more product and blending less). I also like a drop or 2 of this mixed with my moisturizer or BB cream for a quick "all over" brightening effect. Definitely a repurchase for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/29/2013 3:53:00 PM More reviews by annieherdez

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I don't know why people think this is for very pale complexions. I have medium skin tone with yellow undertones and this works perfectly for me. I apply it with the brush that comes with the bottle and blend it with a real techniques pointed foundation brush. I find that this is what works better for me because blending is the problem I have when using this product. If I blend it with fingers the product just sticks where I applied it.

I have very oily skin but the top of my cheeks are normal so I mostly use it there and to highlight the inner corner of my eyes, it works wonderfully for that purpose. The downside, beside the price, is that it breaks if you apply it on fine lines, it doesn't happen right away but at the end of the day you can notice.

I would definitely repurchase this product because it really gives a nice healthy glow. I have seen people mixing this in their foundation for a dewy finish, I can't do that because I have oily skin but it looks amazing!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/29/2013 9:19:00 AM More reviews by glamerous3059

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I RECIEVED THIS IN A YOUTUBE WINNING.. SMALL SIZE BUT IM GLAD I DID.. IM LOVING THIS IN THE BROW AREA AND HIGHTLIGHT. ITS CREAMY SO IF YOUR OILY YOU WILL NEED A POWDER!!! BUT THE HIGHTLIGHT IS AWESOME. IM NC45 AND IT SHOWS UP FANTASTIC. I WOULD BUY AGAIN

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/28/2013 11:27:00 PM More reviews by JennyWalsh1

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I really like this product. I have deep set eyes, and when I put this on the outsides of my eyes, they look bigger and brighter! I'm kind of a dunce with liquid makeup, but this one was very easy for me to use. I will definitely buy it again

rated 3 of 5 on 10/16/2013 2:00:00 PM More reviews by nliedel

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

It's an HG for some, not me. On my oily skin, which runs fair with undertones I cannot pin down, so I'd go neutral, it does nothing for it, nothing against it. It just is. I'm better off using a concealer in a Salmon Shade, and a bronzer to contour. I just let the natural horrific shine of my overactive oil glands at almost 50, highlight. Gack!

Seriously, this is not for me. That's me. My skin, which is just mine. On yours, it could be wonderous. :) Maybe not if you're super oily, or have darker skin. It really does seem to sit in a range of colors and it's limited. They do make other things I cannot live without, so this is not anti-Benefit. I really like a lot of their stuff.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/16/2013 1:09:00 PM More reviews by dbmiller

After years of eyeing this and thinking the price was stupid, I finally get it. This highlights in the most subtle way; mostly because I think it blends better (I use a Beauty Blender) than most liquid highlighters (NARS Copacabana) and lacks glitter. The packaging is ridiculous. A squeeze tube would be far better. Alas, I'll probably repurchase this.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/2/2013 8:02:00 AM More reviews by Shh23

Nice product but prob quite heavy for a natural look. I always get compliments when I wear this tho so I love it!

rated 2 of 5 on 9/28/2013 7:44:00 PM More reviews by ElizBehrrr

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Yuck.... there's not much good to say about this product.... way too shimmery, too sticky, messy, just not impressed. Would never get this again.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/26/2013 4:33:00 AM More reviews by tallulahlm

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I don't think High Beam deserves the hype. The color is too frosty for medium to dark skin tones, or anyone who likes their highlighters to give them a warm glow. The texture and staying power is great, and the packaging is cute, but I recommend Benefit's warmer shades - like Moon Beam or Sun Beam - for everyone except the palest skin tones.