July 28, 2014 | 1082 users online

Hair Treatments - It's a 10 - Miracle Leave-In Product

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 8/30/2013 1:17:00 AM More reviews by JenellaG

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I used Redken Extreme Anti-Snap Leave-in after every shampoo for the last 15 years and I love it. So I was a bit skeptical when this was recommended to me by a salesperson at Ulta. I have to say I was pleasantly surprised. It seems to work best if you spray into your hand, rub hands together and then distribute through hair focusing on the ends. I have fine-to-medium bra-strap-length hair and 6 sprays seems to be just about enough for me. I don't know if this will be my new HG or not but it certainly is a close second to my beloved Anti-Snap.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/30/2013 12:31:00 AM More reviews by NinaSun

After hearing that this was like the Jesus of makeup products I decided to give it a go. Well, I'm happy to have tried it because it really is a 10, haha. This product actually does everything it says it does - there's a long list on the back of the bottle including making hair shiny, soft, detangling, controlling frizz, etc, and I sprayed this all over my hair while it was still damp after a shower and I woke up and my ends were amazingly moisturized and it was sooo easy to brush through the next morning. Worth the hype!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/27/2013 12:29:00 AM More reviews by Krys797

I love love love this product. I am on my 4th bottle. It is the perfect product for people who use heat tools on their hair everyday. I stopped using it for a while and immedetly saw lack luster hair and frizz. Now when I get close to running out I dig in the bottle to get it all out.

I suggest looking on Amazon for a good price then go to Walmart or Target and have them price match it.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/27/2013 12:15:00 AM More reviews by corilelo

, i love this product ,at first a brought the travel size and i complete love it ,2 h later i went back to ULTA and i got the medium size, I recommend this to everyone has dry damage hair,specially for blond dye hair'. It really a miracle product must give a try .Don't spray to much Because can go a bit oily.I also brought the 10 miracle mask i dint tried yet

rated 3 of 5 on 8/26/2013 7:00:00 PM More reviews by onebeautifullife2013

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I loved this at first, but it weighed down my hair a lot. The next day my hair would be completely greasy and flat. Do not use a lot of sprays! Spray the product twice on ur palm, rub it, and the distribute it all through your hair. Focus mainly on the ends! I do however love it's a 10 miracle leave in LITE! Does not weigh down hair, leaves it feeling amazing!!!!!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/23/2013 1:05:00 PM More reviews by Simplyglamorous

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This hair product is one of my TOP hair products. At first the price threw me off but then after all the good reviews i had to get it! Don't let the price throw you off ladies because this is a product i will keep repurchasing and never stop. It's amazing and you WON'T regret it.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/12/2013 11:35:00 AM More reviews by Ladyleopard805

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

HG ITEM!! So glad my spouse talked me out of not purchasing this item, I saw the price tag and had a moment of buyers remorse before I even hit the cash register. Do not let the price tag throw you off, this product is a must have for bi-racial hair, if you have curly/wavy hair that tends to frizz this is going to be a lifesaver. My hair looks and feels softer every time I use it. My style holds so much longer, without the crunch hairspray feel, instead its luxurious and soft. The mister pump on this product sprays a very fine mist, so hair is not weighed down, which by the way this product does not weigh hair down at all!!! Smells amazing, protects your hair from heat, the list goes on. I have been using this product in conjunction with my healthy sexy hair soy shampoo, and Nexxus (Costco has huge bottles with pumps) ultimate moisture conditioner. love this product!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/1/2013 8:31:00 PM More reviews by TrinaBee

I bought this the other day and used it this morning. I wasn't expecting a miracle and wasn't blown away by this product but I do really like it. It was worth the money, it smells really nice and not too strong. And it does condition, detangle and just make your hair look a little nicer. Most hair products I don't really notice a huge difference because I just air dry my hair all the time but this made my hair a lot more manageable after it dried and did tame the frizz a little bit. So I would continue to use because it just makes my hair feel complete. I got this one as opposed to the keratin one because I don't think it's good for your hair to be putting keratin in it all the time because keratin cause be intense and too much can cause harm to your hair. So I like this and I'm thankful that I do because it was expensive :)

rated 4 of 5 on 7/31/2013 9:50:00 PM More reviews by TeresaHearts

My favorite product thus far. I use it everyday and it makes my frizzy, tangled hair, soft and frizz-free. You just have to be careful not to use too much, it could get oily.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/26/2013 1:09:00 PM More reviews by dejr8fans

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This stuff is truly a miracle! I have fine, thin, combination dry/oily hair and this stuff is just amazing on my otherwise-crappy hair. I started using this bc I wanted to save time in the shower in the a.m. and I figured using a leave in would save more time than having to rinse out regular conditioner. As soon as I get out of the shower, my hair is a tangled mess but once I put this on, it is soft and easy to comb through. I also normally can't use a conditioner on the very top of my hair because it makes it too fly away but this with this, I can use it on my whole head without my hair being weighed down. In addition to the conditioning effects, it makes my hair shinier and also acts like a setting lotion when I style it. I am very sensitive to smells and I do not really care for the smell - if it smelled better this stuff would be beyond awesome. However, I can look past the smell bc it works so wonderful in every other regard. It is a bit pricey but it lasts for a long time. This has definitely become my new HG conditioner!!!