October 25, 2014 | 1820 users online

Pressed Powders - MAC - Mineralize Skinfinish Natural - Deep Dark

rated 5 of 5 on 3/1/2008 7:06:00 PM More reviews by Dayna77

This is the best bronzer powder EVER. I have the most amazing "Glow" whenever I wear this. You can not put on too much. Be sure to apply with a brush and not a sponge for a flawless finish!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/1/2008 3:53:00 PM More reviews by Glitterachi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've actually been using this as a bronzer, and its great. i have oily skin and the regular mac bronzers dont work for me at all, so i decided to try this. i usually wear the medium dark or medium deep now, and now i use the deep dark as my bronzer. the color is very natural looking and it didnt make my face shiny like other bronzers do.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/12/2008 3:24:00 PM More reviews by sll74

i have this in dark instead of deep dark but i love it. on days when my skin is behaving i can wear this alone. i look radiant and glowing but NOT oily. i really like it. it wears pretty well but i do blot during the day. i even wear a little concealor underneath if i need to without a problem. my only issue is that it doesn't travel well. there's no place for a sponge or anything so you've got to have a brush on hand to apply later...too much hassle. i apply in the morning then blot and use blot powder if i need a touch up during the day. i will always have some of this, especially as my skin gets clearer and clearer and i need foundation less and less. it is good on top of foundation too though.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/30/2007 3:47:00 AM More reviews by manmg2

WOW, this powder is brilliant. I have been using this powder over my Select spf and also sometimes on its own when I don't want to wear too much makeup. I apply this using my 187 brush to blend it on nice and evenly. The colour deep dark is a perfect match for my skin tone (nw45). When wearing this product my skin looks natural and flawless. Most powders for darker skin look ashy when applied, but this product is very pigmented so it doesn’t cause this problem, instead it gives my skin a natural glow. I'm so glad they have made this a permanent product. I would definitely recommend this product to darker skinned girls.

9 out of 9 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No