MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural - Deep Dark

on 3/4/2008 1:35:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I have this in Dark and it's amazing. I usually wear this over my liquid foundation. Great as an all over face powder or as a bronzer and gives off that gorgeous glowy look. Whenever I use this with my 187, it makes my skin look smooth and flawless. Since it's a mineral powder, it can also be applied wet for a more intense look.

on 3/1/2008 7:06:00 PM

This is the best bronzer powder EVER. I have the most amazing "Glow" whenever I wear this. You can not put on too much. Be sure to apply with a brush and not a sponge for a flawless finish!

on 3/1/2008 3:53:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm

I've actually been using this as a bronzer, and its great. i have oily skin and the regular mac bronzers dont work for me at all, so i decided to try this. i usually wear the medium dark or medium deep now, and now i use the deep dark as my bronzer. the color is very natural looking and it didnt make my face shiny like other bronzers do.

on 2/12/2008 3:24:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse

i have this in dark instead of deep dark but i love it. on days when my skin is behaving i can wear this alone. i look radiant and glowing but NOT oily. i really like it. it wears pretty well but i do blot during the day. i even wear a little concealor underneath if i need to without a problem. my only issue is that it doesn't travel well. there's no place for a sponge or anything so you've got to have a brush on hand to apply later...too much hassle. i apply in the morning then blot and use blot powder if i need a touch up during the day. i will always have some of this, especially as my skin gets clearer and clearer and i need foundation less and less. it is good on top of foundation too though.

on 9/30/2007 3:47:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

WOW, this powder is brilliant. I have been using this powder over my Select spf and also sometimes on its own when I don't want to wear too much makeup. I apply this using my 187 brush to blend it on nice and evenly. The colour deep dark is a perfect match for my skin tone (nw45). When wearing this product my skin looks natural and flawless. Most powders for darker skin look ashy when applied, but this product is very pigmented so it doesn’t cause this problem, instead it gives my skin a natural glow. I'm so glad they have made this a permanent product. I would definitely recommend this product to darker skinned girls.