NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Iced Mocha

Price: $

Price: $

Ceresin Wax, Candelilla Wax, Bees Wax, Squalane, Hydrogenated Styrene, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Mineral Oils, Polyisobutene, Butylated Hydroxy Anisole, Propyl Paraben, Mica, Talc, C.I.77499, Pearl Powder.

This color is GORGEOUS! I fell in love the instant I applied it. The texture is really blendable, and it doesn't take more than a swipe to get a great deposit of color. Really pretty for brown eyes, I can only imagine how pretty it would be for blue or green eyes. :)

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

this is such a pretty color and a wonderful base. its a medium brown with a little shine look to it but it looks pretty. i recommend putting this on your lid for a base and put revlon beyond natural cream to powder eye shadow in peach. its GEORGEOUS!!!!! hahaha

Urban Decay's Underground Deluxe Eyeshadow is the only color I've ever hit pan on, and for me, this is just like Underground in pencil form, a gorgeous brown taupe. Easy to apply, I just color in my lid and smudge it out with a finger, and it makes a great base for a taupe eye. Unfortunately, you need to apply a primer and take care not to apply too much of this product; otherwise, it will crease.

on 7/29/2009 2:04:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

It's the fourth jumbo eye pencil I've tried so far. (I own pencils in iced mocha, black bean, strawberry milk and milk) This is thick and a little hard to blend. The problem I see with this specific shade is that I can't really build up the color. If I apply more, I build up the frost but not the shade itself. When I blend with my finger, the color fades a little more than my other pencils do. And it does smear a little bit too. Just don't spread it too wide on your lid. This shade looks okay under brown shadows mostly. I'm not sure I'd repurchase because the color is light and frosty rather than pigmented. Nice base under shimmery shadows, though. Always use a base or else it will crease badly.

on 6/10/2009 5:00:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I like to used Iced Mocha on top of UDPP and under any of my gold eyeshadows. The color comes out a light brown to gold shimmer on my NC44 skin tone so if this is the colore you want get it. It really helps make them pop and helps the eyeshadow to stick to my lids. This isnt my favorite color of the pencils but it's good for making gold eyeshadows stand out and shimmer a bit more. It doesn't crease if you use a good primer and the staying power of it is pretty good. Won't repurchase because I know I can find a better base for my gold eyeshadows.

on 5/24/2009 1:32:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

Out of all the brown jumbo eye pencils this is the only one thats more a cool tone base. Great base under nyx eyeshadow in walnut. Beautiful shimmer but not too much

on 5/14/2009 6:50:00 PM

Maybe its because I live in a particularly warm humid area but I don't think this product has that great of a staying power. The color is nice and it glides on very easily. It shows up very shimmery and this color in particular does work great as a cheap base. But the BIGGEST CON is that it has no sharpener!! Its huge and doesn't fit into standard sharpeners. For that one very good reason I would not purchase this product again.

on 3/30/2009 4:06:00 PM

I wore NYX jumbo eye in iced mocha underneath NYX cream cheese and I must say I'm lovin it. It's been 7 hours and hasn't moved yet, I did however use eye shadow insurance by UD underneath it so I'm sure that helped.

This glides on a bit easier than MAC shadestick. The color is blendable with shadow or can be worn alone.

Cheap price, but definitely not cheap quality. I'd buy this again, in fact, I bought about six other colors too~

Won't say much since everyone has basically said the same things in the reviews of this product. Love the color. Glides on smooth. Prone to crease, but decent staying power with primer.

I love this shadow. The color is really pretty and it's really convenient to apply with the pencil. It's creamy and very pigmented and with a base it lasts all day. The quality is AMAZING for the price.