Soap & Glory The Righteous Butter

4.3

Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Geraniol, Glycerin, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Rosa Moschata Seed Oil, Peg-100 Stearate, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Dimethicone, Glyceryl lymethacrylate, Phenoxyethanol, Dipropylene Glycol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Methylparaben, Carbomer, Propylene Glycol, Aqua (Water), Ethylparaben, Tocopheryl Acetate, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Parfum (Fragrance), Limonene, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Potassium Hydroxide, BHT, Linalool, Benzyl Salicylate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Tetrasodium EDTA, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Citral, Propylparaben, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Disodium Edta, Butylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil

on 9/10/2012 9:45:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

Absolutely delicious product! Love it.
It makes my skin smooth and radiant. And the texture and the smell of it are just gorgeous! I find the packaging a bit annoying but hey it's a small price to pay. 5 out of 5 for me!

on 7/13/2012 2:28:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is the best body butter ever. It even beats my body shop body butter, and that says something. The smell is just heavenly, the packaging is lovely, you get a lot in the tub too so it lasts ages. Just buy it seriously its perfect!!

on 6/1/2012 12:03:00 AM

I love this body butter! It smells amazing, like miss dior cherie. It has a thick texture but melts right into your skin. It is super moisturizing - although in Australia it is expensive ($35) so I try to use sparingly because it's so good and I want it to last forever. Ever girl should have this!

on 4/10/2012 11:01:00 PM

When I use this body butter, I don't need to wear perfume. It is literally that strong. But it's a nice, wonderful floral scent that smells like Miss Dior Cherie EDT, so if you like that scent, the righteous butter is right for you! It's very silky and moisturizing and I've used it sparingly because I don't want to run out of it too quickly. If money were not an issue, I would go through tubs of this like no body's business! But alas, It's wonderful and great for any time of the year.

on 4/3/2012 8:02:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

I was so excited to receive this in my latest Sephora order, but minutes after applying it the scent was so overwhelmingly strong I had to take another shower to get the product off. Like, stinging my eyes and face strong. It's a nice scent, but it's way too concentrated. That, and I'm pretty sure it's causing my skin to burn/turn red.

Returning ASAP.

Skin: Combination, Other, Warm

Hair: Other, Other, Coarse

I bought a small tub of this for five bucks on Sephora, and it was the best five bucks I've spent there. I use this before bed because I love falling to sleep with the smell of this on my hands. It smells soo lovely. And I love that the rose oil isn't all the way at the end of the ingredients list. I will definitely be purchasing tubs of this as gifts this year...it's that good.

Update: so after awhile the scent was just too strong for me and I stopped using it. Months later my dry cracked heels needed some luvin and I remembered I still had this cream. Within about 3 nights of using this on my feet, they now feel sooo much better and a lot less dry and flaky. Love!

on 2/18/2012 9:06:00 AM

This is the only butter I've used that I don't hate. In fact, I love it. Smells incredible, and actually absorbs into my skin.

on 2/8/2012 5:42:00 AM

A little bit over rated for me, yes it smells great and it feels lovely to use..but for me this takes ages to sink into my skin, it just sits on top for AGEEESSSS..my boyfriend actually commented on the thick layer it creates on my skin, asking what it was lol. I love s&g products I think I own every single one but this is one I wouldn't buy again.

on 1/29/2012 5:14:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

This is a beautiful, thick cream (but not too thick that it doesn't absorb for ages) and really moisturises. A little goes a long way. I'm not too happy about the tub packaging but I apply it after I've had a shower so my hands aren't exactly filthy when I go to use it.

This is way better than the hyped up The Body Shop butters, this smells delicious and doesn't leave a film on the skin. I also prefer the packaging, it looks so much nicer compared to The Body Shop butters! The smell is absolutely gorgeous. Delicious. I will definitely be buying this again. The smell lasts for ages and my boyfriend loves it! I will be buying the body wash too so I can layer the scents, I already layer it with the perfume and Girligo and it lasts a very long time.

on 1/20/2012 9:46:00 PM

I normally use The Body Shop body butters or baby oil but after getting this for christmas i've fallen in love.

Yes the scent is VERY strong but I like it and as I don't wear perfumes during the day anyway it works well as it does last for hours. I've had many compliments on my 'perfume' when wearing this.

As for moisturization I really thinks this works - my skin tends to get very dry and tight and this has kept me soft all day (only using once a day in the morning). Myelbows get very very dry and crack and since using this they arnt anydrier than my body - which is a miracle for me.

1 lippie off for how long it takes to rub and sink in - can feel a bit liketo much hard work during some mornings!

Not sure if it will lure me away from baby oil on wet skin which is my usual (and much cheaper option) but I do love it and I would use it again but only when i'm feeling quiteflush with cash!

Popular Lotions / Creams