April 18, 2014 | 1491 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Soap and Glory - The Righteous Butter

rated 2 of 5 on 10/19/2011 9:59:00 AM More reviews by hollythecrocodile

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

I went a bit crazy buying Soap & Glory stuff a few months ago because I love the packaging. This is one of my more regrettable purchases.
As a moisturizer I found this this to be avarage, it did make my skin a bit softer but not dramatically. I do have very dry skin though. It sinks in reasonably quickly and is quite light compared to other butters I have used. The big problem I have with it is the scent. It has a very strong, very cheap, synthetic smell to it which I found really off putting.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/6/2011 9:08:00 AM More reviews by Nepthaphis

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is my all-time favorite bodylotion! It absorbs quickly, smells wonderful and leaves my skin sillky soft :)

Soap & Glory is also a cruelty free brand, which is an essential to me.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/1/2011 4:29:00 PM More reviews by sweetlaney

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Love this body butter it smells great and you only need a small amount to go a long way and it lasts for ages and moisturizes brilliantly and I use it most days have rapidly become a fan of the whole soap and glory range.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/27/2011 1:51:00 PM More reviews by Mischievous1

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is my HG moisturizer lately.It smells so delicious and so sexy. It smells EXACTLY like Dior Miss Cherie perfume. It makes my skin soft like butter while leaving behind a nice sheen and a beautiful scent. I love using it on my legs. I"m really impressed by how well it soaks into my skin. Because it is so scented I wouldn't suggest using a perfume immediately after this. It takes a while for the scent to disappear on the skin so any perfume may clash with this.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/20/2011 9:11:00 PM More reviews by Mellymoomar

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Green

I love love love the righteous butter! It smells so nice and it really lasts on your skin rather than fading away after a while like most other butters I have tried. I have really dry and sensitive skin so this was perfect and hydrating. I also suffer from two small patches of eczema on my legs and found that after using this a couple of times a week it had completely gone and felt really smooth.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/17/2011 10:46:00 AM More reviews by melysaretsahana

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Black

My BF bought me this one when I asked him to visit Harvey Nichols, it came with PINK(my favourite color) packaging and unique pop art. I love this body butter. moisturizing my very dry skin type and it comes with BIG oz, very worth it, even i'm still keeping this one, for almost two years, this body lotion still works fine. I love the smell, very very luxurious and fresh. Unfortunately, its pricey. it was cost IDR 195.000(in Indonesian Rupiah) when my BF bought this one two years ago. So i would buy others to my body butter or lotion. Other body butter or lotions that i recommend you(which are no less than this soap and glory) are :
Wicked Sista Original version of Bath and Body Works the yellow color : very very great and unique smell, it's not expensive and comes with very cute packaging.
or Marks and Spencer Aloe Vera Body Butter
Big Oz, compact body butter packaging, very fresh and natural smell,the price is expensive BUT NOT as expensive as this Soap n' Glory.
or try YARDLEY LONDON ROSE GARDEN BODY LOTION...
This Classic lotion comes with BIG pump bottle and smells like a bouquet flowers.it has fresh and soft fragrance and off course not pricey. MY BEST LOTION EVER!!!! but hard to find it out again.
for another wicked sista body lotion, i recommend you Wicked Sista Body Butter, i ever bought the Coconut version and it was great, as great as the body shop but it has more fancy look packaging and less cheaper.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/11/2011 5:02:00 PM More reviews by DemJay11

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I absolutely love this as a body moisturiser. Its a creamy thick consistency and dried into my skin like a dream leaving it glowing and very hydrated! Would definately buy it again!

rated 2 of 5 on 8/10/2011 2:52:00 PM More reviews by roxanabanana

I loved the smell..but i had no idea will last THAT long..which IS NOT BAD PERSAY,i like smelling my lotion even after 2 hours,what it made me give low review is THE BURNT i got after id apply it..i seriously couldnt finish it,i think it had lots of parfum and weird chemicals in,but is not for me

rated 1 of 5 on 8/6/2011 8:29:00 AM More reviews by FeistyGal

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

Stung my skin and smells horrendous! Really, truly stinks.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/6/2011 8:21:00 AM More reviews by sangrmahlia

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Black

Simply put THE BEST product I have ever put on my skin. Leaves my skin moisturized and silky for hours, even after being trapped for the whole day inside room with air-con, yet doesn't make it sticky or damp when out under the sun. The smell can be a bit overwhelming when inside the pot, but after few minutes on the skin it turns pleasantly subtle. I might be a bit delusional but after a few pots it feels like my skin is brighter and more supple. And for the price, it is a major steal.