April 17, 2014 | 881 users online

Liquid - Clinique - Supermoisture Makeup

rated 4 of 5 on 2/21/2010 7:57:00 PM More reviews by Bethany09

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Clinique's Supermoisture foundation can be compared to MAC's Mineralize Satinfinish foundation which gives the dewy and moisturized finish. I stopped using MAC foundation because of the way it leaves your skin after a long period of time, possibly because of the ingredients and it is quite heavy for everyday use. So I found an alternative with Supermoisture. Anyway, the packaging is kinda cheap looking, it's just a tube obviously nothing fancy. The price is reasonable as with all Clinique's cosmetics. This foundation is fantastic, gives a dewy glow and makes you look very hydrated. Although the downside it is quite thick and a small dab will cover quite a bit of face. This is most likely not recommended to use in the summer unless you have a ton of blotting powder of something to absorb excess oil. I would definately repurchase this foundation.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/14/2010 2:00:00 PM More reviews by xkadiix

I really like this foundation for winter time. The problem though is that it's extremely shimmery, but when I wear this foundation I constently receive compliments on how my skin looks beautiful! I guess it's worth it :) I always apply with a sponge, it gives me a beautiful finish. Overall, this is a great foundation, but for those who might think it's a bit expensive for them (I paid $30 CA), I would suggest you trying Revlon Photoready foundation, it's cheaper and works perfectly!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/26/2010 11:41:00 PM More reviews by sparklythings

this is really good for people with dry skin. it is super moisturizing but doesn't feel heavy.
However, ,this is verrrry shimmering. I like dewy foundations, but this was a glitterball.

I tried application with 187 and 109 and it was just too glittery. it helped when i set my foundation with powder though.

But the best way to apply this is with a damp sponge... it sheers out the foundation, so that you can't see as much shimmer.... but you are also getting very light coverage.

So for people that need medium to full, and doesn't like shimmer... this foundation is definitely not for you.

I probably won't purchase again though, because i am loving revlon photoready right now.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/18/2010 9:50:00 PM More reviews by happywoman28

Age: Unknown Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

LOVE this. Bisque is the best match for my neutral
light beige skin I've ever found, and since I've been using
Renova every other night my skin is tight and dry for
the first time in my life.
I got a free full sized tube in a promotion from Macys.
Soon as I put this on in the store a woman said to me
ten minutes later that my skin was beautiful.

My skin is perfection. Like the tube. I see no glitter,
just flawless amazing skin. Bye bye Futurist foundation.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/15/2010 1:09:00 PM More reviews by jakkiema

This is the foundation is what I need to be wearing in the winter months when my skin is so dry that nothing seems to stop the flaking. I take that back, not nothing. Because this foundation did. It's awesome, I just blend it into my skin and go, because of my dry skin I really don't feel the need to powder it down and I feel confident about it's staying power and how comfortable it truly it. Definite repurchase. :)

rated 4 of 5 on 1/14/2010 8:14:00 PM More reviews by yg

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This product is a very weird one for me I applied it and loved it but then seen myself in the light and had a million glitters all over my face. I would honestly say that this foundation should not be worn in the day or anywhere with bright lights unless u want to look like a disco ball. HOWEVER, I do find that when i wear it in a dark club and pictures are taken it looks beautiful. I think in a photo this makeup makes me look better than any other. Another weird thing is, I have it in about 2 shades too dark yet it seems to just blend in rather than looking orange. The colour undertone is really beautifull especially for us olive girls it is golden and not orange.
One thing I will add is I was using this foundation for about a month and switched back to my too-faced illuminating face wand and all my friends commented on my makeup that night saying how nice it was so I think that does speak volumes my mum also HATES this makeup on me!!(and her for that matter)

rated 4 of 5 on 1/10/2010 11:16:00 AM More reviews by Artefact

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Violet

LOVE this product ! I'm the kind of girl who doesn't like putting too much things on my face and this foundation does a great job. I have combination skin and my skin sometimes shine on the T-Zone but with MAC Blot Powder + this foundation, I don't have to do put some other powder throughout the day. This foundation makes my sking look natural, healthy and beautiful, with a little glow. I had tried before the EL Double Wear, and it didn't suit me at all, way to heavy ! Clinique is the solution ! Would definetely buy it again !

ps : Sorry for the eventuals mistakes, I'm French !

rated 5 of 5 on 12/21/2009 4:04:00 PM More reviews by ClaraRose

Ive only tried a sample size of this foundation. I used superbalanced and like it throughout the year and causes no breakouts, however in the winter months in Finland my skin gets too dry. I really liked this foundation's application, it leaves skin moisturized. The texture is a little more like the superfit but this one seems more natural. Similar to Lumene's vitamin c foundation but i like this one better.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/18/2009 5:43:00 PM More reviews by Saragori

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

I cant believe i used this product for about 2 years! Its horrible! Didnt do any justice to my eczema, infact it made it look worse! I'm glad i'm not using this anymore!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/21/2009 3:00:00 PM More reviews by AdmiralCharlie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love the texture, coverage and lasting power of this product. It's like a tinted moisturizer with a little more tint than the rest. I set it with a little translucent powder, and I'm good to go.