April 20, 2014 | 983 users online

Blush - NARS - The Multiple in Orgasm

image 0image 1image 2

rated 2 of 5 on 12/24/2010 5:58:00 PM More reviews by snoopy4491

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I really REALLY wanted to like this product due to all its fantastic reviews. I found it to be too shiny and not in a good way. If they could make this color in a matte version then I would try it again.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/16/2010 9:35:00 PM More reviews by jacoba

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I love this product! It goes on sheer enough that you can layer it for more color, depending on how much you need. It looks so natural on my fair skin but doesn't make me look like a child in the school play, as some blushes do. I wouldn't use it anywhere other than my cheekbones and lips, however, but it's great for highlighting and contouring the cheeks. I'm not buying any other blush! It works over powder or on it's own.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/11/2010 12:47:00 AM More reviews by saintoflimes

I have this blush stick as well as it in Portofino and I love them both. Orgasm is much lighter in color and has more of a sparkly color and it lasts all day very nicely. The great thing about the Orgasm shade, in my opinion, is that it would look great on just about anyone. You can easily build the color up, or rub it in for a softer look. I love it because it doesn't make my acne prone skin break out.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/10/2010 11:03:00 PM More reviews by t_orion

I love this! I had tried the powder before and didnt like it, but now I love the multiple so much I am thinking of trying the powder again.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/23/2010 2:08:00 PM More reviews by eva1108

First, the color is beautiful. It is a nice peachy-pink, which brightened my face very nicely. It is quite shimmery though, so if you are adverse to shimmer stay far away from this product.

There is a LOT of product in the tube, especially when a little goes a long way for me.

The formula is nice. I tend to like cream blushes over powder blushes and this one is quite nice. I use a brush for application.

If you are into shimmer and looking for a great cream blush you may want to splurge and purchase this.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/22/2010 3:51:00 PM More reviews by harls321

I got a mini size in a kit and it was my least favorite in the set. It is very sheer and shimmery. Too much shimmer for my very oily skin and it emphasize my large pores. I prefer the powder blush instead.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/17/2010 7:53:00 AM More reviews by moccah

I love this product.
It gives the healthy nice glow on my cheeks that I desire, it gives a cute pinkish color on my eyelids and a cute healthy pink color on my lips.
The glitters in the stick are there, but ones applied on any part of your face they are not transformed to a healthy shiny glow.
I love the fact that it goes along so long. The packaging also works for me.
It is kind off big, but at the other hand it is really easy to use, classy and easy to find in my make-up bag because of the size.
I have had a nice blush that gave me the same glow on my cheeks, that one was 10 times cheaper, but not useable on lips and eyes. (well eyes maybe...)
The only downside off the nars products is that they are F***** expensive!!!
But you will get a great product with a lot of pigmentation in return.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/15/2010 11:55:00 AM More reviews by mellypmakeup

I like the cream stick version of orgasmn but i feel like the multiple stick is much lighter in application than the orgasm blush. It's still very nice under the actual blush or alone on days when you don't want that much blush.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/14/2010 11:40:00 AM More reviews by chiggy5

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

I purchased this in a kit of three, so I have the mini version. I put a "no" for a repurchase because even this mini with last a long time. I feel this is pigmented enough where I don't have to dab as I did with Luxor but I can blend the color on. Nice color, I now have three varations of this color..the Illuminator, blush and now this, also nice texture and quality.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/13/2010 1:54:00 AM More reviews by dkim

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I like the color, but that's about it. The color is so sheer that you have to build up layers and layers. Its really creamy so the color slides off and is gone after 2 hours, then leaves behind tones of glitter. No scent. I can only imagine that it may last longer on dry skin since it is so creamy. NYC creamstick blushes are way better pigmented and longer lasting.