NARS The Multiple in Orgasm

3.6

Talc, Cetearyl Isononanoate, Zinc Stearate, Silica, Cetyl Acetate, Stearoxy Dimethicone, Isopropyl Lanolate, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Triclosan, Bha. May Contain: Mica, Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Ci 77491 Ci 77492 Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides), Ci 15850 (Red 7 Lake), Ci 45380 (Red 22 Lake), Ci 45410 (Red 28 Lake), Ci 73360 (Red 30 Lake), Ci 17200 (Red 33 Lake), Ci 15880 (Red 34 Lake), Ci 12085 (Red 36), Ci 19140 (Yellow 5 Lake), Ci 15985 (Yellow 6 Lake), Ci 42090 (Blue 1 Lake), Ci 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride), Ci 77007 (Ultramarines), Ci 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens), Ci 77289 (Chromium Hydroxide Green), Ci 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide), Ci 77742 (Manganese Violet), Ci 75470 (Carmine).

on 2/15/2011 9:16:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine

Got this in the Fashion Forward NARS set at Sephora. Wouldn't buy it if it didn't come in the set, though. I prefer the Orgasm blush over the multiple so far. Then again, maybe I should try on my lids and lips. We'll see...

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I LOVE this! I had been nervous for a long time about "Orgasm," thinking it'd be too orange for my pinky-pale skin. I bit the bullet a while ago and had bought the powder version, and although I loved the color, my face is too young-looking to look decent with most powder blushes and it was no exception.. so I was so excited when I swapped with a fellow MUAer for this, and I love it!

It's definitely not too orange, it's the perfect shade. It definitely has a lot of shimmer, but I'm 23 and look 15, so that doesn't really concern me. The application is easy & quite sheer, so you can build it up if you want. It did require a little blending around the edges if applied straight from the stick, but that's not a problem for me.

on 2/5/2011 12:37:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I love this blush! It is expensive but there is a lot of product in the container. It adds a nice glow. My only complaint is that it seems to fade quickly. It is flattereing on all skin tones.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

I received this as a Christmas gift, and thought that it was exactly the pinky-peach shade of cream blush I had been looking for. It turned that it didn't show up much at all on my cheeks (I wear deauville in Nars sheer glow foundation) and it just left behind a trail of very sparkly, large glitter chunks. It was a complete disappointment!

on 1/11/2011 4:23:00 PM

I asked for the multiple as a Christmas gift. What a complete let down. The color is pretty, but the way it goes on is what makes this product un usable. It smears together, and gets tacky in some places, and does not give a even finish. I put it on over my foundation (before setting it w/ powder) and it even ruined the look of my foundation. I thought it might have been the foundation that made the color go on funny, but I have tried it now w/ several brands as well as on naked skin, and it still looks like crap. I love the powder blush version of Orgasm, but this multiple stick is about the get swapped or given away. The brand Nars itself is just okay to me. I have bought a lip gloss is Turkish Delight before, and it settled into all the lines in my lips. If I where grading this item I would give it a D-

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Really, NARS? REALLY?

No matter what I do with this, I look like I did back in the late 90s when I was in my early teens and playing with Bonne Bell's "big girl" makeup. I tried it on a model I was working with, and she had similar sentiments. I grimaced as I handed her some makeup remover. My bad.

Orgasm multiple is sparkly, tacky, and generally NOT CUTE. I'm not a huge fan of the shade of powder blush, either, but I can agree that that at least is a generally good product.

I am sorely disappointed in you, Francois!

on 1/5/2011 11:52:00 PM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I am in LOOOOVE with this product! I think I even like it more than the powder blush! The older I get, the more dry my cheeks become, so I look at cream blushes more than I do the powder ones. I've been wanting to try this for a while, and I'm just in love. I swipe a bit on the apples of my cheeks and blend it into my skin with a kabuki, and it literally makes me glow. It lasts for a while too! My only beef is that it felt incredibly dry when used on my lips, and my eyes look sore because of the pink. I think I'll stick with this as a cream blush, and a definite repurchase.

on 12/24/2010 5:58:00 PM

I really REALLY wanted to like this product due to all its fantastic reviews. I found it to be too shiny and not in a good way. If they could make this color in a matte version then I would try it again.

on 12/16/2010 9:35:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I love this product! It goes on sheer enough that you can layer it for more color, depending on how much you need. It looks so natural on my fair skin but doesn't make me look like a child in the school play, as some blushes do. I wouldn't use it anywhere other than my cheekbones and lips, however, but it's great for highlighting and contouring the cheeks. I'm not buying any other blush! It works over powder or on it's own.

on 12/11/2010 12:47:00 AM

I have this blush stick as well as it in Portofino and I love them both. Orgasm is much lighter in color and has more of a sparkly color and it lasts all day very nicely. The great thing about the Orgasm shade, in my opinion, is that it would look great on just about anyone. You can easily build the color up, or rub it in for a softer look. I love it because it doesn't make my acne prone skin break out.

Popular Blush Products