August 22, 2014 | 1936 users online

Blush - NARS - The Multiple in Orgasm

image 0image 1image 2

rated 1 of 5 on 1/13/2011 11:52:00 PM More reviews by Kaffeesansmilch

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I received this as a Christmas gift, and thought that it was exactly the pinky-peach shade of cream blush I had been looking for. It turned that it didn't show up much at all on my cheeks (I wear deauville in Nars sheer glow foundation) and it just left behind a trail of very sparkly, large glitter chunks. It was a complete disappointment!

rated 2 of 5 on 1/11/2011 4:23:00 PM More reviews by Nanders19

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I asked for the multiple as a Christmas gift. What a complete let down. The color is pretty, but the way it goes on is what makes this product un usable. It smears together, and gets tacky in some places, and does not give a even finish. I put it on over my foundation (before setting it w/ powder) and it even ruined the look of my foundation. I thought it might have been the foundation that made the color go on funny, but I have tried it now w/ several brands as well as on naked skin, and it still looks like crap. I love the powder blush version of Orgasm, but this multiple stick is about the get swapped or given away. The brand Nars itself is just okay to me. I have bought a lip gloss is Turkish Delight before, and it settled into all the lines in my lips. If I where grading this item I would give it a D-

rated 1 of 5 on 1/11/2011 3:17:00 PM More reviews by AQuestionofLust

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

Really, NARS? REALLY?

No matter what I do with this, I look like I did back in the late 90s when I was in my early teens and playing with Bonne Bell's "big girl" makeup. I tried it on a model I was working with, and she had similar sentiments. I grimaced as I handed her some makeup remover. My bad.

Orgasm multiple is sparkly, tacky, and generally NOT CUTE. I'm not a huge fan of the shade of powder blush, either, but I can agree that that at least is a generally good product.

I am sorely disappointed in you, Francois!

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/5/2011 11:52:00 PM More reviews by TeHNyboR

I am in LOOOOVE with this product! I think I even like it more than the powder blush! The older I get, the more dry my cheeks become, so I look at cream blushes more than I do the powder ones. I've been wanting to try this for a while, and I'm just in love. I swipe a bit on the apples of my cheeks and blend it into my skin with a kabuki, and it literally makes me glow. It lasts for a while too! My only beef is that it felt incredibly dry when used on my lips, and my eyes look sore because of the pink. I think I'll stick with this as a cream blush, and a definite repurchase.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/24/2010 5:58:00 PM More reviews by snoopy4491

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I really REALLY wanted to like this product due to all its fantastic reviews. I found it to be too shiny and not in a good way. If they could make this color in a matte version then I would try it again.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/16/2010 9:35:00 PM More reviews by jacoba

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I love this product! It goes on sheer enough that you can layer it for more color, depending on how much you need. It looks so natural on my fair skin but doesn't make me look like a child in the school play, as some blushes do. I wouldn't use it anywhere other than my cheekbones and lips, however, but it's great for highlighting and contouring the cheeks. I'm not buying any other blush! It works over powder or on it's own.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/11/2010 12:47:00 AM More reviews by saintoflimes

I have this blush stick as well as it in Portofino and I love them both. Orgasm is much lighter in color and has more of a sparkly color and it lasts all day very nicely. The great thing about the Orgasm shade, in my opinion, is that it would look great on just about anyone. You can easily build the color up, or rub it in for a softer look. I love it because it doesn't make my acne prone skin break out.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/10/2010 11:03:00 PM More reviews by t_orion

I love this! I had tried the powder before and didnt like it, but now I love the multiple so much I am thinking of trying the powder again.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/23/2010 2:08:00 PM More reviews by eva1108

First, the color is beautiful. It is a nice peachy-pink, which brightened my face very nicely. It is quite shimmery though, so if you are adverse to shimmer stay far away from this product.

There is a LOT of product in the tube, especially when a little goes a long way for me.

The formula is nice. I tend to like cream blushes over powder blushes and this one is quite nice. I use a brush for application.

If you are into shimmer and looking for a great cream blush you may want to splurge and purchase this.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/22/2010 3:51:00 PM More reviews by harls321

I got a mini size in a kit and it was my least favorite in the set. It is very sheer and shimmery. Too much shimmer for my very oily skin and it emphasize my large pores. I prefer the powder blush instead.