September 18, 2014 | 844 users online

Lip Treatments - C.O. Bigelow - Lemon Lip Cream

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/12/2007 2:32:00 PM More reviews by anooshka

Yum. I LOVE this. Smells like Lemon Meringue filling. Moisturizes really well. Not as shiny as the Mentha lip glosses but this is marketed as a cream so that's OK. I really didn't expect to love this as much as I do. I mainly use it over night and wake up to soft, moisturized lips.
It's on sale right now at BBW for 2 @ $10.

So, after having this for a few months, I'd like to add that while I still love this, it's not my choice for times when I have actually dried cracked lips, which unfortunately happens in the dry climate of Toronto winters.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/1/2007 7:11:00 PM More reviews by makeuplovaa

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Well, because of the 100% willing to repurchase, i tested it out @ BBW. It was a really shiny gloss (which i ♥) and it wasn't artificial (2% lemon oil which i ♥♥) and kept my lips super soft in the length of time i kept it on, but it tasted ehhhh. i have most of their mint glosses and those taste delicious but this didn't taste delicious. It wasn't bad, but it wasn't like the others. but i guess the purpose of this is to keep lips soft, which it got an A+ on, so i guess this is a great product!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/27/2007 10:05:00 PM More reviews by Milyda

Wow, why didn't someone tell me about this stuff sooner? I ♥ it! I found a Blistex stick balm that I loved because it had a slight lemon smell/taste to it but DH confiscated it for himself so I've been on the lookout for something similar.

This isn't similar, it's WAY better. It instantly moisturized my lips and kept them soft for HOURS. It tastes sweet and smells yummy. I love that it's real lemon oil (2%) as it doesn't give off an artificial taste/smell.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/21/2007 2:47:00 AM More reviews by aligator

i love this stuff!! i am a self-proclaimed lip gloss/chapstick whore! i love trying anything new and have the tendency to end up with 10 lip treatments in my purse.. this lemon lip cream is smooth, creamy and makes my lips feel amazingly soft! smells like fresh lemons and is a nice thick treatment for the harsh winter weather. it is normally $7.50 but i got it for $5 because i bought 2 of them. i can see myself using these pretty frequently especially at home since there is no spf in it! rave!!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/17/2007 11:44:00 AM More reviews by rebeccam_br

Love it!!!!! The BEST!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/11/2007 9:39:00 PM More reviews by ashleybabes24

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Black

Yum! I love anything lemon or citrus scented, so I was thrilled to see a product at Bath & Body Works called "Lemon Lip Cream". I opened the tester and took a sniff...and it was L.O.V.E. It smells really tasty. I think it is just like lemon pudding, or maybe even lemon curd. The texture is slightly gritty, but when you rub your lips together this stuff melts into them. My lips become super soft with this stuff. Would rebuy.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/11/2007 10:15:00 AM More reviews by countesscocofang

The texture of this product is thin, thin, thin! Not what I would expect for something called "lip cream". It has a delicious, pure lemon taste that is just like a fresh-squeezed glass of lemonade.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/2/2007 4:24:00 PM More reviews by californiarayesin

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

this is the best balm ever. and i dont usually even like lemony stuff. while i would loved it to be a flavor i loved, like vanilla, i dont even care that its lemon. my lips have been sooooo dry lately, and ive tried just abuot every balm, all of which help for an hour and then make them more dry after. even the cult favorites seem to make me dry. but this is so wonderful. after using it for a day, my lips were so hydrated that i couldhave gone the next few days without reaplying. although of course i did because im just in love! if you have really dry lips, try this. it works!

rated 3 of 5 on 9/23/2007 3:18:00 AM More reviews by daZblu

Tastes like sweet sweet lemonade, and moisturizes lips without being overly sticky. Not mentholated, so won't dry my lips out, which is an extra plus. Unfortunately, the packaging does have a tendency to leak every now and then and make a mess of things in a purse or two. Pack in a baggie if it's warm outside..

rated 5 of 5 on 9/18/2007 1:29:00 PM More reviews by ditie12

I'm already a fan of the mentha lip line from Bigelow, and I am now a fan of this, as well. The lemon flavor is really nice, reminds me, as someone else said, of the the philosophy version. I like all kinds of lemon, but this one is definitely more tutti-dolci lemon than Fresh Sugar Lemon. The consistency is really nice and creamy and moisturizing. I got two of them but will definitely re-buy when I run out.