October 2, 2014 | 1385 users online

Lipstick - Bobbi Brown - Lip Color - Sandwash Pink #22

rated 3 of 5 on 7/13/2003 3:14:00 PM More reviews by kelly0706

Very pale sand pink color with a bit of shimmer. I find it too light for me so I layer it over other darker lipsticks.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/23/2003 12:07:00 AM More reviews by sweetf

A nice pale pink lipstick with creamy-matte, great for everyday use. However I agree that it smells & tastes stale.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/4/2003 8:51:00 PM More reviews by Stainless

This is a very pretty shade--just not on me! It is a warm pink that is delicate and subtle, but really washed my complexion out. Great lasting power, but like all BB lipsticks, it has a rather eewy stale smell to it.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/2/2003 4:54:00 PM More reviews by TeeCube

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

A very beautiul, "dirty pink"! Flattering and neutral, great for everyday.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/18/2003 1:33:00 AM More reviews by meToo

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

The best, most natural shimmery nude pink you will ever find. Bobbi Brown makes great lipsticks and most colors are so easy to wear. This color is just SO pretty.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/2/2003 11:21:00 AM More reviews by kimmytang

An incredibly versatile nude shade. Pinky, not too brown. The thing i hate about Bobbi Brown lippies is the scent...just like Estee Lauder ones! Would put me off repurchasing, such a shame as the shade is so perfect for me!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/28/2003 11:32:00 PM More reviews by Powhatten

Age: Unknown Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is the classic BB soft,neutral pink that even I with my relatively deep coloring can wear. Goes on and stays on well.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/6/2002 8:32:00 AM More reviews by marjorie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Great color. Pinky nude that looks a lot like MAC Uncorked but a little pinker. No shimmer. This is my first BB lipstick and I like the consistency and staying power. This definitely makes my list of favorite nudes.