August 22, 2014 | 1143 users online

Lip Gloss - MAC - Lipglass in Lychee Luxe

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/25/2007 3:14:00 PM More reviews by obzessd

Pulled this out again for the summer and it's so lovely. Doesn't come out as scary as it appears in the tube, which is a bright sparkly orangey-coral-melon. Comes out a sheer warm coral on me (NC25 Asian), flattering and great for the summer when I have some color on my face. I took a lippie off b/c I am no longer as enamored of MAC Lipglasses anymore -- I like the vanilla smell, but the heavy feeling and stickiness have gotten to me. Also, this is not a unique color -- Revlon's Coral Glow Super Lustrous l/g is similar and slightly more orangey, while Lychee Luxe is slightly more pink/corally. Therefore, I will finish up this l/g but will not repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/21/2007 4:03:00 PM More reviews by Yeseul4rang

Prettiest & long lasting one i've ever used!
that is 1st Mac lipglass i tried though.
i picked that color because it is best selling one in Korea(i am korean btw) also very recommendable for mideum light skin tone such as NC 20+.
It gets even better when it starts wearing off as your natural lip colar shows a little bit(mine natural lip is plum pink color. so makes my lip tone-downed peachy pink when it starts wearing off)
i think i'll try Prrr and Pink lemonade as well.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/5/2007 1:49:00 AM More reviews by purplegirl62

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Basically agree with everything the previous reviewer said-perfect summer gloss, looks good on pale or tan skin, but I also prefer to use when I'm a little tan. The first time I used this it was much darker, brighter, and more corally then I was expecting. I tossed it away with some of my other rarely used products a year ago, and dug it out again this summer to give it another try. This time I loved it, and I'm sure I'll be using it a lot now. Recommended.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/22/2007 8:02:00 AM More reviews by vegasbaby25

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is my HG summer lipgloss. I got it after its reccomendation in IN STYLE mag as the perfect colour for pale skin tones but I got to admit I prefer to wear it when I,m a little tan. It brightens up my face and it has great lasting power.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/10/2007 11:00:00 PM More reviews by claudias

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

While i love mac glosses this colour did not seem to work on me no matter how thinly i applied it. It just looked really sparkly and orange which is strange as orange usually suits me. sad.....

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/9/2007 10:05:00 PM More reviews by WhereAmI

This is the pigmented pinky-coral l/g I have been looking for. Great shine, although the Lipglass formula seems less sticky now, which I think causes the color to fade more quickly. I'd rather have the stickier formula, in order to keep the color more vibrant for a longer period of time.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/6/2007 5:44:00 PM More reviews by carlyann23

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I too was immediately turned off by the color in the tube, but it's not as intense on my lips. NOT AS intense, but still pretty bright and orangy. A little goes a loooong way with Lychee Luxe. More than two swipes and I look like a clown, but it's all right when just a tiny bit is applied. I don't know yet if I'd repurchase. I tend to get pretty tan during the summer months, so maybe it will look better with my darker skin.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/24/2007 4:54:00 PM More reviews by hapapower

This is just a little too bright and a bit too pink on me, and clashes with my very warm NC27 skintone. I also think MAC Lipglasses are WAY too sticky and will only use MAC's Plushglasses (still sticky, but they smell and feel great) and Chromeglasses (more like a lipstick in formulation). So this is up for swap...

rated 4 of 5 on 4/15/2007 3:59:00 PM More reviews by BeautyDiva2006

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

If you have a NC 30-35 coloring with brunette hair, I am almost positive you will love this. When I put this on I instantly knew this color was for me. It instantly brightened my complexion! Pigmented like a lipstick, yet moisturizing like a lip balm and the color is just beautiful. When it fades it still leave a nice stain too. I would describe it as a medium coral with shimmer. Yes I would repurchase!I EDIT Knocking down a lippy since I changed my hair color to a (medium coppery brown) It seems to orangy for me since it clashes with my coppery highlights.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/13/2007 9:20:00 AM More reviews by c00ki312

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i have asian skintone NC30 and always thought that a coral shade will look drab against my colour but i decided to try one anyway. i previously read reviews on MUA about this shade but most have said its too bright. true, the colour is like electrified-orange-shimmer coral in the tube but when you apply it, depending on how light or heavy handed you are, it really doesnt look that bad. its best to swipe the excess on the side otherwise the colour would be too much. on its own its flattering (with tan skin it looks great) but i wear a bright fuschia/candy pink lipstick underneath and lychee luxe on top and it creates a whole new gorgeous colour (no it doesnt make me look like a clown lol) i reccommend it but maybe not for too-pale skintone.