October 24, 2014 | 1813 users online

Blush - Tarte - Cheek Stain in Blissful

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/7/2008 11:52:00 AM More reviews by rachchen

Gorgeous natural peach/pink flush for my Asian, NC20-25 skin tone. Slightly sticky, but long-lasting. It's less cool than Stila Lillium CC but not exactly a neutral beige shade either. Sheer and buildable.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/18/2008 4:26:00 PM More reviews by beautybyte

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Another BEAUTIFUL color in Tarte cheek stains! the formual for these is so great,s heer, dewy, but colorful, still and last all day! This isn't a widely available color, but I hope they bring it to the market-it is so pretty. A full size will alst me so long, so I relaly shouldn't worry though. I bought a full size blushing bride maybe three years agao and it's sitll going strong! My second favorite color is True Love, not avail widely either!

I also say that although this product is $28.00, I believe, it will aslt so long i would consider it cheap!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/4/2008 4:01:00 PM More reviews by LadySelly

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I got it from Ebay,it's truly my HG blush now,I love the warmth peachy pink colour from this shade,it gives very very natural flush!,I love using this with baby buki brush which is more better than using it with my fingers and dabbed directly onto my cheeks,I found out that apply this product with Brush has more natural and Flawless finish!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/18/2008 6:47:00 PM More reviews by lirial

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I love the blendability and shade of this product. It's a sheer color between pink and red, but it's got some warmth to it. I love how easily it spreads, and how it's easy to get just a sheer hint of color, or a more dramatic look when built up in layers. I like that it's unfragranced, and there is a lot of product for the price. Some reviewers mention it's sticky. Though it's a little bit sticky to the touch in the container, I find that once applied and blended, this isn't a problem at all. I'll definitely repurchase and likely try other shades also.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/10/2007 10:39:00 PM More reviews by jostrows

I got this on ebay for $10 and am so happy I did! The color is a warm peachy pink as mentioned. I would say it's a shade between Tipsy and Tickled. It is more pigmented and has more pink than Tipsy, but less pigmented and less red than Tickled. I find the formula to be a bit different too. The texture seems more creamy and opaque than all the others I've tried. Lasts all day on me and gave me a perfect peach pink healthy glow. I am warm/neutral BB porcelain, Stila B/20 Watts for reference.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/29/2007 12:12:00 PM More reviews by harls321

A great medium pink blush. It works great with my MMM skintone. It is lovely paired with the Tarte/Borba lipgloss in R&R. The QVC kit is a super value.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/3/2007 1:30:00 PM More reviews by havenexpress

I got this as part of a kit from QVC but the main reason I purchased the kit was because I wanted to try Tarte's latest cheek stain color. This is my replacement for Flush which I still like but I think Blissful's peachy pink shade is actually a lot more wearable than Flush. When I had my caribbean tan, I could not wear Flush, but Blissful will still work, whether I'm my normal pale self or when I'm baked to the nth degree. As always, it's a long lasting big bottle and I'd probably have to toss for hygiene purposes rather than because I finished the product. Oh, btw, I layer this underneath NARS Orgasm so get color that lasts longer.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/1/2007 5:30:00 PM More reviews by i_darling

I have to start off by stating that I have a love/hate relationship with Tarte Cheek Stains. I've had each color of these (some more than once) and then swapped them all away. Mainly due to the stickiness factor. When I heard about Blissful, I decided to give it another go. I certainly am glad that I did.

Blissful is a very warm peachy-pink shade. It is exactly what I hoped Tipsy would be years ago when it first came out. Blissful is shimmer-free and like all Tarte Cheek Stains, sheer but buildable. It lacks the grittiness factor associated with shades like Tipsy, Dollface, and Bronze Goddess. On me (NW 25-27) it appears to be a healthy, peachy-pink sunny glow. Color-wise it's comparable to TheBalm's Hot Mama or the peachy-pink blush in Sugar's Tropic Tan Duo. It's sort of that cult-classic orgasmic-like glow shade that every cosmetic company tries to duplicate. Though the color is not anything new, the major difference (and major pro, imo) between those and the Tarte product is that the Cheek Stain looks far more natural on. Regarding how it wears, I've worn it over TM and MMU and it lasts a good 4-5 hours (which is something considering I have combo skin that is especially oily in the hot, humid summer down here on the Texas Gulf Coast).

I always love the ease of use and the portability of Tarte's stains. The price wasn't bad either. Although I have paid full price for Tarte's Cheek Stains I found this one on Ebay for less than the price of a regular one. Pretty good considering it was part of a QVC kit that went for a whole lot more (with plenty of other goodies of course). The packaging is, as always for Tarte stuff, sleek and pretty---both simple and functional while still fun. I do wish Tarte would release this shade on it's own because it's THAT pretty (and I might need another one). Overall, I would buy it again and would recommend it to anyone.

11 out of 11 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No