Matrix Sleek Look Conditioner

4.1

2009 REFORMULATION: Water , Cetearyl Alcohol , Behentrimonium Chloride , Glycerin , Amodimethicone , Cetyl Esters , Methylparaben , Fragrance , Trideceth-6 , Prunus Armeniaca Kernel Oil , Apricot Kernel Oil , Shea Butter , Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate , Benzyl Salicylate , Chlorhexidine Dihydrochloride , Cetrimonium Chloride , 2-Oleamido-1,3-Octadecanediol , Hexyl Cinnamal , Butylphenyl Methylpropional -----------ORIGINAL FORMULA: Aqua/Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Glycerin, Amodimethicone, Lanolin, Parfum/Fragrance, Cetyl Esters, Methylparaben, Benzyl Salicylate, Cetrimonium Chloride, Trideceth-12, Hexyl Cinnamal, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Chlorehexidine Dihydrochloride, Butyrospepermum Parkii/Shea Butter, Limonene, Silk Amino Acids

on 3/5/2008 4:23:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

This rinses well, seals in moisture without leaving a film or making my hair greasy, and my hair looks so much better using this and the shampoo than before. Will continue to repurchase until (IF!) I find something that's more holy grail material.

on 2/25/2008 6:04:00 PM

great conditioner. you can see a definite improvement after just one use. amazing. makes my long, thick curly hair super easy to straighten. the whole sleek look product line is great actually.

on 1/15/2008 7:07:00 PM

This is the BEST frizz controlling, hair smoothening conditioner i've ever used on my dry, processed, flat ironed and styling, everyday hair. Before I used this product, my hair was frizzy, dry and brittle which easily got split ends. The only thing I don't like about this conditioner is that I have to rotate it with another brand (I use Nioxin for processed hair for about 2 weeks) every 2 months or so to prevent build-up on my scalp. Aside from that, this stuff really works.

on 1/14/2008 2:41:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I like it very much but my hair gets a greasy a little too fast the second day since it is so gentle. I like the strong scent and it is very moisturizing. I can actually see a difference in how my hair is manageable.

on 1/13/2008 8:37:00 PM

This conditioner is just so-so. It smells good, but I can't see that my hair looks any more "sleek" than it did before. It doesn't give my hair the softness that I love, so I won't be buying it again. Bummer.

I pair this with the sleek look shampoo and my hair looks just fabulous. It's soft, shines, and easy to manage. Nice light scent. It is pricey but well worth it. I get it on sale at trade secret or ultra beauty salon in the largest sizes when they go on sale.

on 12/31/2007 5:04:00 PM

I have both the shampoo/conditioner and I have to admit, one of the best combinations I have ever tried. The only caveat is that I have fine hair, so I have to be careful because it can make my hair a little flat if I apply too much conditioner near the scalp.

Would definitely recommend if you have frizzy or dry hair.

on 11/26/2007 3:39:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

This worked so well with my hair, but not so much with my scalp. I even tried to lean over and just keep it on the ends of my hair (which is tricky to do in my shower), but I still ended up with an irritated scalp and a lovely set of new pimples on the back of my neck. Great product, but if you have sensitive skin, sample it first.

on 11/20/2007 8:47:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

i love love love this conditioner along with the shampoo. i have really thick long hair and this conditioner worked great. i usually run out of conditioner before shampoo because i have to use so much more of it, but this one didnt require me to use so much for it to work. i love this stuff!! i usually get it from Ulta with the shampoo, the big size, for like $40 dollars, something like that

on 10/26/2007 10:09:00 AM

This is a perfect companion to the sleek.look shampoo. This conditioner is very moisturizing to my curly/wavy/dry hair. Even on "non-shampoo" days I use this conditioner to add more moisture. It does not disappoint! I buy this stuff by the liter, as my local beauty supply has great deals on bundled liters.

Top Rated Matrix Products