Bioderma Sebium H2O

4.2

WATER (AQUA), PEG-6 CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC GLYCERIDES, SODIUM CITRATE , ZINC GLUCONATE, COPPER SULFATE, GINKGO BILOBA EXTRACT, MANNITOL, XYLITOL, RHAMNOSE, FRUCTOOLIGOSACCHARIDES, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, CITRIC ACID, DISODIUM EDTA, CETRIMONIUM BROMIDE, FRAGRANCE (PARFUM).

on 7/9/2009 6:16:00 AM

Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse

Bioderma Sebium H2O for Combination and Oily Skin. You may not know this now but you want this product. It's that good. I would bathe in it if I could. Instead of water you "wash" you face with this. It gets you clean right down to the protons and neutrons. It gets the dirt off you didn't even know was there. The stuff that your regular cleanser left behind. It helps calm down my acne resulting in fewer breakouts. Even my macho my husband loves it. I've been using it now for nine months and I have not one complaint against it. It's not drying, not sticky, not smelly. Of course I would like BioDerma to be selling it for one dollar a bottle, alas it's going to cost you more than a bar of soap. But if you've got the dough, though, pony up. Good stuff.

On a side note, I've also tried the Bioderma White Objective H20, which is for sensitive skin and for lightening skin tone. I cannot knock the H20 line, it's wonderful, but this product did in no way lighten my skin tone.

on 5/8/2009 8:26:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I Love this thing!... it leaves my skin clean, fresh & soft.. It removes sunscreens and makeup in a very gentle way... no drying no irritation...The smell is great.
I bought this after I saw the ratings... really recommend this

Update:
After using this for a while I think it brings the deep sebium to the surface(eww) & makes them come to a head...so my face was breaking out with cystic pimples all over my cheeks...& they stayed on my cheeks for a long time (& their red scars stay forever). I think I won't purchase it again I'll be using the sensebio instead (gives me a clean cystic-free face:D)

on 4/7/2009 2:51:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

I bought this cleanser as I wanted to try something other than Avene Cleanance for my acne prone skin. Both products are in the same price range and the despenser in the Apothekery said that they are equal in effectivity. All in all it was ok but compared to Avene Cleanance I find that this product did not do the job as good. My skin did not feel as clean and I did experience more breakouts as compared to when I was using Avene. Also, after going over my skin with a cotton pad and toner there was always a lot of make up residue. I did not have this problem with the Cleanance Gel. I finished this off by using it also as a shower gel - which is also recommended.

On the positive side it is a very gentle cleanser and I did not experience any burning or irritation. It does also have a very soft soothing fragrance.

on 3/21/2009 3:23:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

wonderfull stuff. Ive suffered from dermatitis seborrheic (oily skin and redness in my t zone) and after trying a bunch off stuff that only irritated even more my skin, my derm put me on sensibio H2O and sensibio DS cream. After 1 month my skin was better but not perfect. Since my dermatitis seborreich was not that "angry" i switched the sensibio h2o to sebium h2o. Wow, its just as gentle as sensibio h2o and CLEANS better and my skin is not oily and my seborreich is gone! if you could see a picture before i tried the sensibio h2o, sensibio DS and later the sebium h2o and one picture after you would not believe how much my skin improved. Also i was getting some small pimples (2month after accutane) and the sebium h2o got rid of them! I already bought 3 large bottles (will last 1 year probably) with the fear off discontinuing this product! love this stuff..really do!

on 3/12/2009 4:47:00 AM

i'm 29 yrs ,female,combination skin and frequent pimples in the chin area,i've visited many dermo. dr., had benzac,defferin,dalacin...etc. also tried expensive skin products.until my friend (pharmacist)suggested bioderma.it is marvellous ,i took sebium gel wash,the smell is so good that i don't want to wash it,sebium h2o is light,and i took sebium cream for seboregulating.i have brown spots from previous pimples,so i took the white objective pen for sensitive skin also from bioderma whitenning range,it's easy to apply ,2 times a day ,i've been using it for 10 days now and the spots started to fade..great stuff ,love it!!!

on 2/18/2009 4:42:00 PM

After having great results with Bioderma's Sensibio H2O cleanser, but deciding that I wanted something a little more suited to combo/acne-prone skin, I tried this, and I gotta say it's pretty great. It cleans just as well/better than the Sensibio, and leaves you feeling even CLEANER, which is psychologically important for us acne-prone folk.

My skin is left feeling refreshed,hydrated and squeaky clean, but I do need to follow it up with my trusty LRP physiological toner or else I feel just a touch irritated. This is my preferred cleanser for when I'm feeling like a grease-bomb about to explode into zits, but I don't really feel it's stripping, I think it's just that coolness that throws my skin off. Stings the eyes just the teeniest bit. Love it ALMOST as much as Sensibio!

on 1/18/2009 4:14:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Love this cleanser! Makes my skin feel really clean, and my skin definitely looks clearer since using this.

on 9/12/2008 3:20:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This sebium H2O cleanser along with the sensibio (for sensitive skin) are the best make up removers ever! This is the only cleanser that removes waterproof sunscreen and make up effectively and does not dry my skin out. It helped to unclog my pores big time like no other cleanser could and always feels extremely fresh. Now i use it as a toner because I do prefer the Sensibio lotion which is more gentle. This formular can be a tiny bit irritating because my cheeks got red when i used a cotton pad with the sebium H2O to wipe off heavy make up or stubborn sunscreen. But my skin would calm down minutes later. So, if you have sensitive skin, definitely use the Sensibio H2O to clean your face!

One downside, it runs out too quickly !!!!

After talking to a SA at Shoppers about facial cleansers and moisturizers, I was given two 8 mL bottles of the foaming gel cleanser to try as a free sample. After two weeks and finally using these bottles up, all I have to say is WOW. Between using this and Avene Clean-Ac hydrant moisturizer, my skin has cleared up amazingly well and has begun to feel MUCH softer. I can't say enough about this cleanser - I went and bought a 200 mL bottle yesterday (ouch...almost $30!). It gives my skin such a "clean" feel rather than the tight, dry, stripped feeling that I get from most cleansers. My acne has receeded and I have noticed a decreased number of blackheads along my chin and my nose. I honestly can't say enough about this cleanser and have highly recommended it to some friends!!!

Update: After using this for just over a year and going off medications to keep my skin clear, my skin is still lovely!! I have only had to re-purchase this 3 times (thank god) as it lasts me a long time. I live in Canada and even continue to use this during the harsh winters without drying my skin too much. I will never ever stray from this product!!! Thank you Bioderma for finally understanding my skin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is my favorite cleanser! I was using Crealine H2O for my dry skin (due to accutane) but months after that when my skin went back to being combination/oily, I switched to this. It really gets your skin clean and feeling super soft. I love that it gets all makeup, dirt, and oil off yet my skin doesn't feel dry or irritated at all, just perfectly clean and fresh. I highly reccomend this, along with the other Bioderma H2O cleansers.