July 29, 2014 | 1959 users online

Primer/ Corrector - Giorgio Armani - Master Corrector

rated 5 of 5 on 11/2/2010 4:54:00 PM More reviews by SR19

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I absolutely cannot live without this product. Even when I don't want to use makeup, I only just pat a little of this under my eyes and voila!....I look so much better.

I have the worst dark circles under my eyes and I used dermablend for years. Dermablend is too cakey and drying. I had to take the plunge and try something different and I have never looked back since I tried Master Corrector in No. 2!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/27/2010 7:38:00 PM More reviews by charissez

I have the one in orange - LOVE IT. i use it mainly for my undereye prior to using a concealer. it does make a difference and hides the red and blues well. i end up using less concealer as this is so effective. there are days i just use the corrector without concealer for a less "made up" look.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/20/2010 2:29:00 PM More reviews by lalelilolu

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have the orange one for covering up redness from rosacea and the occasional blemish spot. Incredibly easy to use, flawless finish, blends in miraculously well. This is on par with the ease and finish of YSL's Touch Eclat, which is for the undereyes. Highly recommended!

3 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 7/28/2010 5:25:00 PM More reviews by kellieliza

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I had the corrector in orange for ages before figuring out how to use it effectively. Now it has become my HG for under eye circles and I wish I hadn't wasted so much money on pricey alternatives. While the GA corrector is certainly expensive, I use so little that I can't imagine finishing it for a very long time.

This is how I use it:

1. On a bare face, apply corrector very lightly (make sure excess product is removed from the brush) to undereye circles. Dab in lightly small brush.
2. Pat a brightening, skin-toned concealer on top, again very lightly. The orange disappears underneath.
3. Set with a light dusting of LM secret brightening powder.

Result: much reduced dark circles, no unpleasant cakey look under the eye, no heavy product settling into fine lines, and it lasts.

11 out of 11 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 3/15/2010 4:33:00 PM More reviews by alix

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Of all the makeup products I have, this one is the most miraculous. Over the years I've tried various ways of concealing my dark undereye circles, but everything I tried just looked like...well, like I had concealer on. Or color corrector on. Not so with this product. Every time I apply it, I am amazed when I look back up into a full mirror to see the change, because I look instantly rested. I'm serious, I didn't know it could be that easy. It blends wonderfully and even lasts all day (which is not always true with my foundation!). Magic in a tube, I say. Some thoughts for those considering it: First, I am using #1 (pink) which is not what they suggest online for undereye circles (the site recommends #2, orange, or #3, yellow) but the pink works great on my fair skin. I suggest trying this at an Armani counter to make sure you have the right shade for you. Second, I am now using the pointy part of my Sonia Kashuk blending sponge (the BeautyBlender knock-off) to apply this and I love how seamless that makes it look. I may be using a little more product using the sponge, but it looks absolutely perfect and is actually more gentle an application than my fingertips. I do follow this up with the High Precision Retouch concealer, but honestly, I'd still look transformed if I skipped that step. I just like how it finishes it off and brightens me up even more. At $36, thank goodness it works. I can't say all Armani products were worth what I paid, but this one was.

15 out of 15 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 2/3/2010 9:50:00 PM More reviews by lola_b

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I use the Master Corrector in # 3 Yellow, and it is the best product I have ever used to mask undereye discoloration. I also use a very small amount of Laura Mercier's Secret Concealer on top of the Corrector to tone the yellow down slightly, and the combination works like a dream. Absolutely the best, even in harsh sunlight.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/17/2009 8:39:00 AM More reviews by since2009

I've just got it for 2 days and already it's replacing my favouritest concealer : lunasol under eye base (which I rated 4 lippies)

I got this in yellow, because my dark circles are kinna red, burgundy colour and the SA told me that this would cancels out the redness.

I'm using this with the High Precision Retouch concealer and it works like a dream, while lunasol's gives really great coverage, it does settle a little into those fine lines I have under my eyes a little.

This however, doesn't get into those fine lines at all + it's very sheer yet it conceals perfectly so it just looks like I don't have any under eye dark circles at all!

I set it with a little powder on top and it's not cakey, because it has a very light texture.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/12/2009 8:34:00 PM More reviews by janetgrace

I've been searching for a lid primer/corrector for a very long time. Not a corrector that washes me out or one that rips off my eyelids. Just something pretty that will bring slight brightness (not frost!) to the eye and adhere eye makeup on my sometimes oily lids. Well, I found it in this product. Has the consistency of BB eye brightner (not as gloppy)with a MUCH DESIRED application. It's a tube application, (not a pot) with a very fine pointed brush for precise. Hooray! Perfect for eyelids. I purchased #1, a soft rose which dissappears and does not leave that sheen as the BB eye brightener, thank goodness. #1 is for brightening but you can look at website for other corrector colors. Will last forever and tucks away in purse for quick touch ups. A true corrector/brightener without all the gimmicks and pain.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/3/2009 9:33:00 PM More reviews by BelleDeCrecy

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I agree with the previous poster that this is a great alternative to Bobbi Brown's time consuming correcter/concealer/ powder system. The orange is really a salmon/peach color that dries to a satin finish and does not require powder to set. I did not need to add a yellow based concealer over this corrector. A tiny bit of product provides maximum, natural looking coverage that lasts all day on my GGG/MMM complexion. I wish that the brush was a bit shorter and more blunt. While the tiny point is great for targeting blemishes, I find it a bit awkward for under eye coverage. Nevertheless, I'm on my second tube of this.

8 out of 8 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 11/21/2008 2:41:00 PM More reviews by RinoaHeartilly

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Tan, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is the best corrector ever. I got it in orange and can use it literally anywhere on my MMM face, it flawlessly blends and layers without looking unnatural. It has replaced the Bobbi Brown corrector for my undereye area as not only do I need a little bit of product to go a long way, but it looks amazing after 12 hours days (or longer). Looks perfect in photos as there is no SPF.

The only drawback is the awful packaging, the expensive product easily spills into the cap and a lot of it gets wasted.