Giorgio Armani Master Corrector

4.5

Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Sorbitan Isostearate, Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, Alumina, Ozokerite, Tocopherol, Phenoxyethanol, Magnesium Sulfate, Silica, Acrylates Copolymer, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Methylparaben, Butylparaben, Aluminum Hydroxide, [+/- May Contain: Ci 77891/Titanium Dioxide, Ci 77492, Ci 77499, Ci 77491/Iron Oxides, Ci 77288/Chromium Oxide Greens, Mica].

Armani Beauty's Master Corrector in shade 2 is amazing. I have had moderate dark circles for many years. I have tried multiple concealers over the years but have yet to find one that is undetectable. Since makeup is still rather taboo for a male, I tent to avoid concealers and just deal with the darkness. However, working in sales it is not to my advantage to look "tired' all of the time. Luckily I was able to find this wonderful Armani product.

I actually first saw this product in a youtube video from guy that raved about it. I wondered if it would work for me since my skin was so much paler than the reviewer. I decide to try it the next time I was at Saks. When I first started to dab the product under my eyes I was blown away at how much my dark circles were disappearing. In just a few seconds, the circles that had haunted me for years were completely gone. Thinking it was too good to be true, I did not purchase on the spot. I figured I was going to leave the store only to be horrified that my under eye area was now bright orange in real light. However, it still seemed very normal.

I find with this product, less is more. In order to control the amount, I put a little on the back of my hand and then dab it with my ring finger. When I apply it directly on my dark circles, I sometimes use too much product. When I apply too much, the orange can show through.

Depending on how bad my dark circles are, sometimes the orange is slightly too orange. I think it would be perfect for someone who has chronic dark dark circles. However, even with my moderate darkness I found that I can easily deal with the slight discoloration in one of two ways:

1, I apply a very small amount of my Cle de Peau concealer on top of the the Master Corrector. Or,

2, Sometimes I mix a small amount of the Master Corrector and my Cle de Peau concealer by warming them between my fingertips. I find that it warms up the color of my concealer (which is a tiny bit too light for my skin tone anyway, damn Cle de Peau's limited color range) as well as give the perfect amount of color correcting to the concealer itself.

The only real downside to Armani's Master Corrector is the tube. No matter how careful you are, it is a mess. The product gets all over the top of the want near the handle. I would love to see that changed.

In conclusion, while this product may not be perfect, it is hands down the absolute best product to conceal dark circles on the market. It gives an unprecedented level of NATURAL looking coverage.

Great product!!!

I have all colors, yellow and green are discontinue now but in anycase, yellow is ok, nothing great. The green is very good for vains and to cover redness. The salmon and pink are the best colors for undereys circles. I personally prefer the salmon one.

I have terrible under eyes circle and when I say terrible I mean it.
This product correct my color already by itself giving me a healthier look, then I apply just a tiny bit of concealer.

If you don't have dark circle you can use this product alone, it's just perfect!! Love it.

After reading all the great reviews on this product, I was really looking forward to trying it. This corrector looks good when it is first applied to the under eye area but soon after the darkness shows right through it. I even tried wearing concealer over this stuff and the darkness seemed to look worse that without the corrector and just using my BB concealer. Benefit's under eye primer conceals under eye dar darkness better and it is a lot cheaper!
I am now returning the product to Armani for a full refund.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

This corrector did not do as much as I'd hope it would. I purchased it in #2 orange, as I have blue/purple under eye circles, however, this did not really help conceal them. I have very bad under eye circles and for me this didn't help. I found myself applying a bobbi brown corrector on top, before applying my concealer. I most likely will not purchase again, unless my dark circles become lighter, then I believe this would be a lovely corrector.

The SA recommended the Pink #1 corrector for my moderate to heavy dark undereye circles. It is very pigmented but the pink color is just a bit too.... pink. I have a hard time applying my concealer on top without mixing it all together to make a lighter pink color under my eyes. Or sometimes the pink shows through. It takes too much time and effort to make my eyes look natural. Tarte's Dark Circle Defense Corrector is more hydrating and easier to work with.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

Great product, love the corrective quality. I purchased the pink one and it works amazingly well. For reference, I am an NW20. A little goes a long, long way with this one. Very happy with my purchase.

Ladies let me tell you,

If you have DARK DARK DARK circles, such as I do (Thanks Heredity) this is the product for you. I litterally thought the mirror was lieing as I put this on--but my dark circles had completely vanished. It may be pricy, I know but its worth it--trust me. Even if you are fair--just put a liquid flesh tone concealer over it. Result: Flawless. OMG this is my HG. I put my maybelline mineral power concealer over it & set with my Laura Mercier loose powder. My boyfriend noticed--and he never pays attention to my makeup. He even is going to buy some thats how good this product is. Highly Reccomended.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I gasped after applying this product and seeing what it did. Then I ran around to various indoor and outdoor spots to see if if was really true. It's true! My dark circles vanished completely with NO DETECTION OF MAKEUP. Face it any product can cover up a dark circle if it is thick or opaque enough but who wants to manage that all day. I have fair skin and my darkness was not that bad but I hated to keep dabbing all day to keep the product from collecting in the creases (Laura Mercier). This product is a breakthrough. It doesn't cover up the darkness but cancels it out and it does so without any perceivable layer of makeup. It just sinks into your skin. It is particularly beneficial for that dark area on the side of the bridge of the nose. It is a silky somewhat watery texture and you only need the merest amount. Just dot it on and gently smooth it over the darkness. After applying this I decided not to wear foundation - it's that good. The price is $ 36. and honestly I must have paid $360. experimenting with concealers because as you know, when you get this right, everything is right. I purchased the #1 which is a peachy pink with a beige undertone. I am going to purchase the green which is used for redness. I highly, highly recommend this product.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

This product is pricey, yes, but it is worth every single cent - just like most Armani products. I have very dark circles under my eyes and this in #2 (orange) with a little concealer over the top covers them perfectly. Use sparingly because a little will go a very long way.
Quick Warning: Be careful when you pull the top off. Because it's a watery texture, it's likely to flick all over you if you're not careful. One of my best white t-shirts = ruined. Still love this product though :)

I have is in n. 1. It neutralises under eye circles in a natural way, it is not dry and with a tiny bit ot concealer on the top of this product: job done. It is liquid but not transparent. The tip of the brush is very long and thin; it makes it easy to use just a couple of dots. I pat it my my ring finger. It is very expensive but a little goes a very long way, it wil last me at least 1 year!

Popular Primer/ Correctors