Giorgio Armani Master Corrector

4.6

Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Sorbitan Isostearate, Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, Alumina, Ozokerite, Tocopherol, Phenoxyethanol, Magnesium Sulfate, Silica, Acrylates Copolymer, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Methylparaben, Butylparaben, Aluminum Hydroxide, [+/- May Contain: Ci 77891/Titanium Dioxide, Ci 77492, Ci 77499, Ci 77491/Iron Oxides, Ci 77288/Chromium Oxide Greens, Mica].

on 8/6/2011 11:12:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

This corrector did not do as much as I'd hope it would. I purchased it in #2 orange, as I have blue/purple under eye circles, however, this did not really help conceal them. I have very bad under eye circles and for me this didn't help. I found myself applying a bobbi brown corrector on top, before applying my concealer. I most likely will not purchase again, unless my dark circles become lighter, then I believe this would be a lovely corrector.

on 7/27/2011 1:11:00 PM

The SA recommended the Pink #1 corrector for my moderate to heavy dark undereye circles. It is very pigmented but the pink color is just a bit too.... pink. I have a hard time applying my concealer on top without mixing it all together to make a lighter pink color under my eyes. Or sometimes the pink shows through. It takes too much time and effort to make my eyes look natural. Tarte's Dark Circle Defense Corrector is more hydrating and easier to work with.

on 7/13/2011 11:30:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

Great product, love the corrective quality. I purchased the pink one and it works amazingly well. For reference, I am an NW20. A little goes a long, long way with this one. Very happy with my purchase.

Ladies let me tell you,

If you have DARK DARK DARK circles, such as I do (Thanks Heredity) this is the product for you. I litterally thought the mirror was lieing as I put this on--but my dark circles had completely vanished. It may be pricy, I know but its worth it--trust me. Even if you are fair--just put a liquid flesh tone concealer over it. Result: Flawless. OMG this is my HG. I put my maybelline mineral power concealer over it & set with my Laura Mercier loose powder. My boyfriend noticed--and he never pays attention to my makeup. He even is going to buy some thats how good this product is. Highly Reccomended.

on 6/13/2011 11:37:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I gasped after applying this product and seeing what it did. Then I ran around to various indoor and outdoor spots to see if if was really true. It's true! My dark circles vanished completely with NO DETECTION OF MAKEUP. Face it any product can cover up a dark circle if it is thick or opaque enough but who wants to manage that all day. I have fair skin and my darkness was not that bad but I hated to keep dabbing all day to keep the product from collecting in the creases (Laura Mercier). This product is a breakthrough. It doesn't cover up the darkness but cancels it out and it does so without any perceivable layer of makeup. It just sinks into your skin. It is particularly beneficial for that dark area on the side of the bridge of the nose. It is a silky somewhat watery texture and you only need the merest amount. Just dot it on and gently smooth it over the darkness. After applying this I decided not to wear foundation - it's that good. The price is $ 36. and honestly I must have paid $360. experimenting with concealers because as you know, when you get this right, everything is right. I purchased the #1 which is a peachy pink with a beige undertone. I am going to purchase the green which is used for redness. I highly, highly recommend this product.

on 6/6/2011 3:57:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

This product is pricey, yes, but it is worth every single cent - just like most Armani products. I have very dark circles under my eyes and this in #2 (orange) with a little concealer over the top covers them perfectly. Use sparingly because a little will go a very long way.
Quick Warning: Be careful when you pull the top off. Because it's a watery texture, it's likely to flick all over you if you're not careful. One of my best white t-shirts = ruined. Still love this product though :)

on 5/30/2011 9:31:00 AM

I have is in n. 1. It neutralises under eye circles in a natural way, it is not dry and with a tiny bit ot concealer on the top of this product: job done. It is liquid but not transparent. The tip of the brush is very long and thin; it makes it easy to use just a couple of dots. I pat it my my ring finger. It is very expensive but a little goes a very long way, it wil last me at least 1 year!

this product comes in a lot of different colors and the girl at the counter found one that works really nicely on me. it's so orange! but it works on my purple bags :) it's not cheap by any means and probably not even affordable for most people. BUT if your bags are your #1 problem i would say skimp on ES/NP/LS etc and pay for a product that delivers and will set a good foundation for the rest of your look. you don't need to pile it on, either, so it is always a thin, managable layer that just makes it look like it's your skin without bags. very nice :)

on 4/18/2011 12:35:00 PM

Simply great. I almost rank this up there with CDP and Stephane Marais products in terms of fixing my undereye area. I'm NC27, with undereyes that look puffy, sunken or tired depending on where I am in my insomnia battle; they most always look sallow and shadowed. While I don't have actual wrinkles yet, I hate piling on product around my eyes because I feel it ages me ten years. Hence most of the products from Laura Mercier, Bobbi Brown and so on, even if they do conceal, don't please me because they just feel too heavy and smeary and fake-looking. I'd rather just wear foundation and look more natural, if shadowed.

Which brings me to this Armani corrector. I got it in #1, the pink shade. It's sort of a pale salmon color. I have never cared for the apricot or yellow based concealers or correctors that are supposed to be so helpful. A transculent pink can do more to brighten, which is why I picked this shade. And it's perfect. It's not an illuminating highlighter, or thick concealer, it just magically disappears all the shadows and puffies and sunkenness and leaves a smooth, radiant undereye area. It is quite liquid and thin, with a tiny brush, which means you can just dot on a tiny amount, blend and be done. You really don't need much at all, which makes this product actually cheap when all is said and done. Lovely product.

on 4/15/2011 12:37:00 PM

Thank you Giorgio Armani for making this product. I am thinking about buying 10 of them to keep at home for fear they will discontinue this product...I cannot live without it!!!! I was at Nordstrom one day just looking around at makeup and the GA rep told me to come over and try some stuff. I did, skeptically and I am so happy I did because this stuff is life changing! I had always thought you use yellow to correct under eye circles...that's just what I read & was told. WRONG! The yellow just turns the bluish-purple under eye cirlcles a GREEN color. Right? I mean that's what happens when you mix yellow & blue = green! This corrector in PINK is amazing. It gets rid of the blue color AND also blends with the color of your skin because it's pinkish and not a light-yellowish concealor. This means if you want to dab this on and run out of the house with nothing else on your face, you will look like you had 12 hrs of sleep! For me, that is a miracle and worth every penny and more. I scour ebay for it so I can stock up! ahah! Buy it and make one little thing in your life simple! Enjoy! PLEASE NOTE: It is very runny...to apply it properly, dab onto the area you need coverage, then blend/pat into skin with Sephora's red Multi-Purpose sponge. Completely undetectable! Don't try to use the brush it comes with or any bursh for that matter, you will see brush lines. hope this helps!

Popular Primer/ Correctors