Giorgio Armani Master Corrector

4.5

Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Sorbitan Isostearate, Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, Alumina, Ozokerite, Tocopherol, Phenoxyethanol, Magnesium Sulfate, Silica, Acrylates Copolymer, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Methylparaben, Butylparaben, Aluminum Hydroxide, [+/- May Contain: Ci 77891/Titanium Dioxide, Ci 77492, Ci 77499, Ci 77491/Iron Oxides, Ci 77288/Chromium Oxide Greens, Mica].

on 6/6/2011 3:57:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

This product is pricey, yes, but it is worth every single cent - just like most Armani products. I have very dark circles under my eyes and this in #2 (orange) with a little concealer over the top covers them perfectly. Use sparingly because a little will go a very long way.
Quick Warning: Be careful when you pull the top off. Because it's a watery texture, it's likely to flick all over you if you're not careful. One of my best white t-shirts = ruined. Still love this product though :)

on 5/30/2011 9:31:00 AM

I have is in n. 1. It neutralises under eye circles in a natural way, it is not dry and with a tiny bit ot concealer on the top of this product: job done. It is liquid but not transparent. The tip of the brush is very long and thin; it makes it easy to use just a couple of dots. I pat it my my ring finger. It is very expensive but a little goes a very long way, it wil last me at least 1 year!

this product comes in a lot of different colors and the girl at the counter found one that works really nicely on me. it's so orange! but it works on my purple bags :) it's not cheap by any means and probably not even affordable for most people. BUT if your bags are your #1 problem i would say skimp on ES/NP/LS etc and pay for a product that delivers and will set a good foundation for the rest of your look. you don't need to pile it on, either, so it is always a thin, managable layer that just makes it look like it's your skin without bags. very nice :)

on 4/18/2011 12:35:00 PM

Simply great. I almost rank this up there with CDP and Stephane Marais products in terms of fixing my undereye area. I'm NC27, with undereyes that look puffy, sunken or tired depending on where I am in my insomnia battle; they most always look sallow and shadowed. While I don't have actual wrinkles yet, I hate piling on product around my eyes because I feel it ages me ten years. Hence most of the products from Laura Mercier, Bobbi Brown and so on, even if they do conceal, don't please me because they just feel too heavy and smeary and fake-looking. I'd rather just wear foundation and look more natural, if shadowed.

Which brings me to this Armani corrector. I got it in #1, the pink shade. It's sort of a pale salmon color. I have never cared for the apricot or yellow based concealers or correctors that are supposed to be so helpful. A transculent pink can do more to brighten, which is why I picked this shade. And it's perfect. It's not an illuminating highlighter, or thick concealer, it just magically disappears all the shadows and puffies and sunkenness and leaves a smooth, radiant undereye area. It is quite liquid and thin, with a tiny brush, which means you can just dot on a tiny amount, blend and be done. You really don't need much at all, which makes this product actually cheap when all is said and done. Lovely product.

on 4/15/2011 12:37:00 PM

Thank you Giorgio Armani for making this product. I am thinking about buying 10 of them to keep at home for fear they will discontinue this product...I cannot live without it!!!! I was at Nordstrom one day just looking around at makeup and the GA rep told me to come over and try some stuff. I did, skeptically and I am so happy I did because this stuff is life changing! I had always thought you use yellow to correct under eye circles...that's just what I read & was told. WRONG! The yellow just turns the bluish-purple under eye cirlcles a GREEN color. Right? I mean that's what happens when you mix yellow & blue = green! This corrector in PINK is amazing. It gets rid of the blue color AND also blends with the color of your skin because it's pinkish and not a light-yellowish concealor. This means if you want to dab this on and run out of the house with nothing else on your face, you will look like you had 12 hrs of sleep! For me, that is a miracle and worth every penny and more. I scour ebay for it so I can stock up! ahah! Buy it and make one little thing in your life simple! Enjoy! PLEASE NOTE: It is very runny...to apply it properly, dab onto the area you need coverage, then blend/pat into skin with Sephora's red Multi-Purpose sponge. Completely undetectable! Don't try to use the brush it comes with or any bursh for that matter, you will see brush lines. hope this helps!

on 3/30/2011 5:45:00 PM

I am a concealer addict and this happens to be my favorite (well, I guess it's technically a corrector). I got this in the peach/orange shade and it does a great job of getting rid of undereye circles. It's not a miracle product, but it's as good as the others I've tried (bobbi brown, benefit erase paste, CdP, cargo, EL double wear, lancome effacernes, NYX, LM, revlon age defying, dior, MUFE).

The best thing about it is the very light, liquid formula that blends easily and never cakes. I was told I could use on it's own and it looks ok that way, but it can leave my NC30 skin a little sallow looking without something over it. I like it much better when I use a highlighter pen (usually touche eclat or an older lancome flash retouche) over it. The only downside is that this combo doesn't last all day on me and I will usually need to reapply at least the highlighter by the end of the day.

on 3/17/2011 7:58:00 PM

I absolutely loved this product. It worked well under my concealer and made my circles a lot less noticeable. Problem is I must have been allergic to an ingredient in it and after months of use, I realized the dry itchy skin on my eyelid and the corner of my eye that appeared randomly since starting to use this corrector WAS FROM the corrector!!! I stopped using it for about a week and all red and dry skin is GONE. Unfortunately I will have to find something to replace this.

on 12/12/2010 8:56:00 PM

I am so sorry to ruin the perfect score on this one but I hate this product. I bought #2 after having it on my wishlist for over a year. I love peach/salmon correctors for my undereye circles and since starting to use them several years ago I am on a mission to try them all. I could not wait to get my hands on this one after reading the rave reviews. Honestly, I can't remember the last time I was so disappointed in a product.

First of all I hate the brush applicator. It is too long and just doesn't apply this product well at all. It's like trying to apply a product that needs to cover a certain area with an eyeliner brush which is effectively what this brush is. It's just silly. This would be much better in a squeeze tube I think.

Second the color is just way too dark for me and I'm not really fair at all. I am light but usually the second/third lightest shade or so in a range (NC20ish). This stuff is just plain orange. I guess I've been spoiled by BB/Tarte correctors that I can just use on their own without another concealer. This stuff must be covered by another concealer or I have orange stripes under my eyes. The color is just bad for me. Perhaps if you are Med-Dark this works well but if you are lighter than that you should try this out before you buy.

On the up side the formula is very light and doesn't really cover but it's not meant too so I don't fault it for that. Because it's sort of liquidy it spreads pretty easily and isn't greasy so it doesn't settle into any lines.

Big huge fail for me.

on 11/2/2010 4:54:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I absolutely cannot live without this product. Even when I don't want to use makeup, I only just pat a little of this under my eyes and voila!....I look so much better.

I have the worst dark circles under my eyes and I used dermablend for years. Dermablend is too cakey and drying. I had to take the plunge and try something different and I have never looked back since I tried Master Corrector in No. 2!

on 10/27/2010 7:38:00 PM

I have the one in orange - LOVE IT. i use it mainly for my undereye prior to using a concealer. it does make a difference and hides the red and blues well. i end up using less concealer as this is so effective. there are days i just use the corrector without concealer for a less "made up" look.

Popular Primer/ Correctors