April 19, 2014 | 1117 users online

Primer/ Corrector - Giorgio Armani - Master Corrector

rated 5 of 5 on 3/17/2009 8:39:00 AM More reviews by since2009

I've just got it for 2 days and already it's replacing my favouritest concealer : lunasol under eye base (which I rated 4 lippies)

I got this in yellow, because my dark circles are kinna red, burgundy colour and the SA told me that this would cancels out the redness.

I'm using this with the High Precision Retouch concealer and it works like a dream, while lunasol's gives really great coverage, it does settle a little into those fine lines I have under my eyes a little.

This however, doesn't get into those fine lines at all + it's very sheer yet it conceals perfectly so it just looks like I don't have any under eye dark circles at all!

I set it with a little powder on top and it's not cakey, because it has a very light texture.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/12/2009 8:34:00 PM More reviews by janetgrace

I've been searching for a lid primer/corrector for a very long time. Not a corrector that washes me out or one that rips off my eyelids. Just something pretty that will bring slight brightness (not frost!) to the eye and adhere eye makeup on my sometimes oily lids. Well, I found it in this product. Has the consistency of BB eye brightner (not as gloppy)with a MUCH DESIRED application. It's a tube application, (not a pot) with a very fine pointed brush for precise. Hooray! Perfect for eyelids. I purchased #1, a soft rose which dissappears and does not leave that sheen as the BB eye brightener, thank goodness. #1 is for brightening but you can look at website for other corrector colors. Will last forever and tucks away in purse for quick touch ups. A true corrector/brightener without all the gimmicks and pain.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/3/2009 9:33:00 PM More reviews by BelleDeCrecy

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I agree with the previous poster that this is a great alternative to Bobbi Brown's time consuming correcter/concealer/ powder system. The orange is really a salmon/peach color that dries to a satin finish and does not require powder to set. I did not need to add a yellow based concealer over this corrector. A tiny bit of product provides maximum, natural looking coverage that lasts all day on my GGG/MMM complexion. I wish that the brush was a bit shorter and more blunt. While the tiny point is great for targeting blemishes, I find it a bit awkward for under eye coverage. Nevertheless, I'm on my second tube of this.

7 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 11/21/2008 2:41:00 PM More reviews by RinoaHeartilly

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Tan, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is the best corrector ever. I got it in orange and can use it literally anywhere on my MMM face, it flawlessly blends and layers without looking unnatural. It has replaced the Bobbi Brown corrector for my undereye area as not only do I need a little bit of product to go a long way, but it looks amazing after 12 hours days (or longer). Looks perfect in photos as there is no SPF.

The only drawback is the awful packaging, the expensive product easily spills into the cap and a lot of it gets wasted.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 8/23/2008 1:50:00 PM More reviews by maladroit

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have dark circles too and this has been the best for me so far. My eyelashes usually create unsightly lines on my lower lids with previous concealers (MAC, BB, CD) but this sits well and foundation comes on flawless. For me, the tiny brush allows for the perfect amount and enough coverage without looking too cakey or obvious. Have to say it's more suitable for fairly clear skin as it's a tiny amount for the price and not the best for large areas. It's more a concealer than a primer.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/6/2007 1:18:00 PM More reviews by LeslieCZ

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Other, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I started using a couple of these based on good MUA member comments and reviews.....I agree, these are truly professional quality. They are perfect colors and light, non cakey textures for small "corrective" skin tone needs. I have used the green and yellow for tiny pink and red spots (rosacea and broken capillaries). I don't think I would like it for larger areas, though, too hard to blend in. It takes more work and precise application (before foundation on top of primer with a good concealer brush or very carefully over foundation) to get the right effect, but it is worth it if you want to spend the time. These are more of a challenge to use than skin toned concealers. It took quite a bit of practice for me to get it right....so I only use these when I have tons of time....too much work for everyday use, and overall I prefer skin toned concealers.

7 out of 8 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 7/6/2007 12:09:00 AM More reviews by MotherPanda

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

If you have read my Notepad, you would know I have serious dark circle under eye. Orange absolute a correct shade to hide the dark circle. This fluid master corrector is the best texture for using under eye area. No fine lines appear after setting with loose powder and not caky in the wet summer days. Glad that GA makes such good product.

10 out of 10 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No