October 1, 2014 | 1959 users online

Lip Treatments - Avon - Avon Dew Kiss Lip Dew

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/2/2006 1:17:00 PM More reviews by selmasoo

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Gosh, this must be the first of Avon's lip balms...it's been around forever! It feels WONDERFUL on your lips and smells
great!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/1/2006 6:56:00 PM More reviews by kself

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

I like this product ok, especially the packaging. The scent (and flavor) are not too appealing and I keep reapplying because it doesn't last too long. I like that it's easy to layer underneath other glosses or lipsticks.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/15/2006 7:10:00 PM More reviews by Baby_Brown_Eyes

I love this its like a chapstick but it makes your lips REALLY smooth! Well worth the 99cents!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/29/2006 8:10:00 AM More reviews by dewdraup

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Ahhhhhhhh, the one I can't be without. I've used this for over 25 years, and order them 50 at a time. A little obsessive, maybe, but they are stashed everywhere. Purses, pockets, drawers around the house, drawers around work,and I almost always have one in my pocket on me. I do wish it had SPF, but haven't found anything I like as much to wear all the time that does. So I have others for when I'm outdoors. Yes I'm a lip balm junkie. Guess it comes from living in the desert so long ago! But this one is hard to beat, especially for the price. They will go through the washing machine well, but aren't worth a damn after they've been through the dryer!

rated 3 of 5 on 9/8/2006 3:24:00 AM More reviews by 1hotmomma3282

I finally received this yesterday after ordering it from my Avon Rep. and although it's a little too soon to form a lasting impression, I am satisfied thus far! For .79 usd it was a steal and let's face it, I am a lip product junkie. Comes in the standard lip balm retractable tube that's a baby pink color. I detest the slight powdery scent right underneath my nose but for the pricetag and the incredible moisturization I'll get over it!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/30/2006 10:56:00 PM More reviews by MissJanine

This is almost the perfect lip balm. I love everything about it, except the fact that it lacks SPF. But it feels great, leaves lips soft & smooth. Classic lip balm roll up stick is ideal. Always cheap. LOVE IT.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/12/2006 9:26:00 AM More reviews by ylhsieh

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

just got this yesterday. the pink package looks really cute and i love it make my lips feel so soft, considering such a cheap price. however, it does smell like cheap lipstick, which is why i took one lippie off. i also got the lemon ice tea flavored lip balm at the same time, but it smells horrible and makes me want to puke. but owell, it's just 79 cents.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/26/2006 10:04:00 AM More reviews by Lady_Polaris

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Dew Kiss is a really good lip balm. It would rival my HG, mark. Kiss Therapy, if the textures and finishes were remotely comparable (Kiss Therapy is almost a gloss in both aspects). But it does come in close second!

This is a regular lip balm in a cute baby pink tube, neither waxy or slippery, but a great texture in between. It moisturizes much better than Bonne Bell Lip Smackers and other Avon lip balms, and it doesn't make my lips peel like these do. It does soften the lips a lot - I would guess it's the benzoic acid working as a subtle chemical peel. Its staying power is average, as I do feel the need to reapply every half hour.

The powdery-floral scent is moderately strong, and it doesn't fade quickly upon application, so I can see that this may be a problem for many who are sensitive to scents. It doesn't have much of a taste, though, just a hint of something slightly bitter and waxy or chemical. I do like the subtly pearlescent sheen it leaves on the lips, and the way it softens and moisturizes without any waxy or greasy feel. This feels like a perfect foundation for lippies, and a decent overnight treatment. I bought this product based on the reviews here and I'm very pleased I did - definite repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/24/2006 10:50:00 AM More reviews by cheer_tina2205

I love this stuff! It smells great, has just the right amount of shine, and at full price it's only a dollar :)

rated 5 of 5 on 6/13/2006 1:32:00 PM More reviews by Willow_Campbell

Love it, love it, love it---and would love it more if they made a formula with a high SPF.