Avon Avon Dew Kiss Lip Dew

4.2

Price: $

Price: $

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I got this for 69 cents and it works quite well considering the price. I thought at one time it was clear (though I could be wrong), but now it seems to have a slight shimmery pink tone. It doesn't have any spf, but that doesn't really bother me, the only thing I don't like is the scent--it kind of reminds me of cheap baby wipes. Fortunately, the scent isn't too strong and it moisturizes decently so I would probably repurchase this.

I bought this lipbalm after reading the great reviews on MUA. However, I was disappointed in this product. On my lips, it feels waxy, though light, I have to reapply it very often, and I hate its smell. It feels like it just sits on top of my lips, and that's probably why it has to be reapplied often. If I use this, my lips will continue to be chapped.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

You girls are right! I bought Moisture Therapy this for my son who has dry lips due to acne medication. At 99c, I had to buy one for me, too. He loves it, I love it. *Update* So I had to try Dew Kiss, too - seems like the same thing w/o the SPF15. Both go on very smooth with no scent and stay on pretty well. They come in a chapstick-like tube which is convenient, as well. This does have petroleum jelly in it, although it's not the main ingredient. *Much* better than Chapstick. I have been using Lip Medex for *years* and this will now be replaced - I'll use Dew Kiss at home and MT on the road. At 69c on sale, what could be better?

I took one point off because it has no SPF. However, the lack of SPF hasn't stopped me using it for 30 or so years!

I love the stuff. I love the way it feels, I love the way it tastes, and I love the lanolin-ish way it smells. And I ADORE how cheap it is! I buy it 10 tubes at a time and have it stashed all over my house. I am extremely picky about lipstuff -- I can't abide anything heavy or gooey and I'm very fussy about how lipstuff tastes. This is just the perfect lipbalm -- or it would be if it had some darned SPF.

Gosh, this must be the first of Avon's lip balms...it's been around forever! It feels WONDERFUL on your lips and smells
great!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

I like this product ok, especially the packaging. The scent (and flavor) are not too appealing and I keep reapplying because it doesn't last too long. I like that it's easy to layer underneath other glosses or lipsticks.

I love this its like a chapstick but it makes your lips REALLY smooth! Well worth the 99cents!

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Ahhhhhhhh, the one I can't be without. I've used this for over 25 years, and order them 50 at a time. A little obsessive, maybe, but they are stashed everywhere. Purses, pockets, drawers around the house, drawers around work,and I almost always have one in my pocket on me. I do wish it had SPF, but haven't found anything I like as much to wear all the time that does. So I have others for when I'm outdoors. Yes I'm a lip balm junkie. Guess it comes from living in the desert so long ago! But this one is hard to beat, especially for the price. They will go through the washing machine well, but aren't worth a damn after they've been through the dryer!

I finally received this yesterday after ordering it from my Avon Rep. and although it's a little too soon to form a lasting impression, I am satisfied thus far! For .79 usd it was a steal and let's face it, I am a lip product junkie. Comes in the standard lip balm retractable tube that's a baby pink color. I detest the slight powdery scent right underneath my nose but for the pricetag and the incredible moisturization I'll get over it!

This is almost the perfect lip balm. I love everything about it, except the fact that it lacks SPF. But it feels great, leaves lips soft & smooth. Classic lip balm roll up stick is ideal. Always cheap. LOVE IT.

Popular Lip Treatments