December 17, 2014 | 1794 users online

Powder - MAC - Studio Fix Powder Plus Foundation

rated 2 of 5 on 5/24/2014 5:04:00 PM More reviews by Gislumy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Product kept me matte but also caused me to breakout. Gave it to my sister and she uses it without complaint. Guess everyone reacts differently to it.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/24/2014 3:14:00 PM More reviews by lolita97

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Okay so this has the best coverage and finish i've ever gotten from a powder! it looks silky and smooth and covers amazingly! it also lasts me 6-7 hours even though i have oily skin. but it breaks me outttt ughhhh! i don't use it as consecutively now but i still can't be withought it because it looks so good!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/23/2014 4:59:00 PM More reviews by Orlacam1

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Absolute HG of foundations for heavy cover. I'm a makeup artist and I will not do a job without this compact! I've used it for years and I have used many shades. It's excellent for wedding makeup as it stays put and is easy to touch up. 2 pro tips: use a primer and don't use the sponge (that's just dirty). Put it on with a good kabuki or mineral brush and build it up as required.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 5/23/2014 3:23:00 PM More reviews by Leialilly

Great full coverage powder foundation.
Huge colour range as you would expect from Mac, I am NC 20 - 25 in Macs liquid foundations but I use a 30 in this as I was advised it comes up a little lighter.
What I love this for is an evening foundation as it has no spf it gives zero flashback and always makes my skin appear really flawless in photos. Being a powder it also keeps the skin matte and it's so portable I can touch up with it more easily.

I apply with a damp real techniques sponge and it gives a really full coverage either alone or on top of liquid foundation. It's also nice used over a tinted moisturiser with a fluffy brush for a lighter look.

I do prefer to use a powder or foundation with spf in the daytime and I also think this can look too heavy in natural light if you apply too much but daytime use is not what I love it for, its just my holy grail of products for when I need my skin to look flawless and picture perfect!! I will repurchase forever!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/18/2014 11:09:00 PM More reviews by Marebear2013

Absolutely love this powder. It's everything you could want from powder foundation. Full coverage & it looks absolutely gorgeous. You don't even need liquid foundation if you have oily skin. This provides amazing coverage. A must try for those with oily skin!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/13/2014 1:44:00 AM More reviews by lizzobee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This stuff is the best, my HG of powders. I always keep this compact handy in my purse, even though I keep the rest of my makeup separate. I've been using it for close to a decade now (one compact will last me close to year - I just change the sponge out every few weeks or so). I love how many shades they have so you can always find your skin tone. It stays on very well - I get some serious T-Zone shine and I only need to reapply once or twice a day. Not gonna lie, I get most of my makeup at drug stores but this, THIS I will always travel to MAC & pay the extra bucks for. One of my favorite products, I love it!!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/8/2014 10:23:00 AM More reviews by MaggieHelena

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

this is my hg powder ^-^ you can build up coverage or dust lightly all over the face. it works for me and my oily combo skin ♥

rated 5 of 5 on 5/5/2014 6:47:00 AM More reviews by Milana21

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This product is one I the best! I am a NC43 and am between two shades nc42 being too light and nc 45 being way too dark. Im not a big fan of the liquid foundations thy oxidise an make my face look way too dark, way too silver at times or way too orange! Hence I've stuck to this powder foundation gt years and love it. A sweep of this magic stuff and a spray of fix plus spray gives the most flawless and beautiful effect make u look like u have natural glowing skin. Te foundation is build able and has a medium coverage. Really good in my opinion the price is reasonable too and the product last a long time!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/30/2014 10:16:00 PM More reviews by ddrie13

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I love love love this! I've used it for about 3 years and till this day, it's the best I've tried. Even though it can a bit pricey, it's so worth it! The color of it goes perfectly with my skin and it lasts. It's perfect if you want a full coverage look. If you put too much it can make your face look cakey but if you put the right about I really like the look. :)

rated 4 of 5 on 4/30/2014 1:20:00 PM More reviews by Sari23

This is my go to powder! I have used this powder consistently for 4 years and I still love it. It has awesome coverage and matches my skin tone exactly. The downside is that it's a bit pricey, and it can give you that "look" of wearing powder, which can be annoying if you're the kind of person who likes to have the natural, flawless look. I'm also not too fond of the packaging, especially the applicator sponge (it should be higher quality for the price and prestige of MAC).